Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) (3952 Views)

Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) / HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) / BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by AmadiAba: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by AmadiAba: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2017
pics

Also in the News:

IF YOU CAN'T LAST 2MINS OR WATERY SPERM, TRY BITTERKOLA + WATERMELON SEED (EVERY MAN NEEDS THIS!)

>>> http://igberetvnews.com/420277/bitterkola-watermelon-seed-every-man/

Thank me later...

Face of Igbere (FOI) 2017 ...REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 15

Details >>> http://igberetvnews.com/421864/registration-for-face-of-igbere-2017-opens/

Event Sponsored by Alex Ikwechegh Mascot

More Sponsors Wanted...

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Since I was born, I have never seen a people show such patriotism and love for their country as seen with Biafraans. The only nation with similar patriotism is Israel.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by attackgat: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2017
Umuchukwu!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by AmadiAba: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Truth...

liberalsinnerx:
Since I was born, I have never seen a people show such patriotism and love for their country as seen with Biafraans. The only nation with similar patriotism is Israel.

9 Likes

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Bolustical: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2017
From the video quality to the modus operandi of IPOB, I can't but just laugh at their charade.

On a serious note, I urge the Senate to amend the constitution so as to provide for referendum.

I even want to see how Biafra would be run and how long it would stand before the outbreak of an internecine war.

4 Likes

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by papaejima1: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2017
Gradually we are getting there.
The fire is lit, arresting Kanu at this stage won't make any difference in the struggle.
The structures to survive him are in place.

We must continue

2 Likes

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by dudebuck: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2017
This is a warning to the would be saboteurs that will go and vote in Anambra. Yes there will be election but after voting quietly move to Kano immediately. The BSS are everywhere and our eyes are roving about in every nook and cranny of Anambra, if we see you voting, you will be labelled a saboteur and must be treated as such. Beware! To be forewarned is to be fore armed.

11 Likes

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Terkimbi01: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

my brother its amazing.

i am really impressed by their passion.

Killing them has not deterred them.

9 Likes

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Cyynthia(f): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Igbos should continue being tenacious because they must definitely get to the promise land one day.

We Yorubas will equally get Oduduwa and be free from Islamic influence on our land too.

13 Likes

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Everybody just wants to break up from this country, if we can't solve the problems we have together as a country how sure are you that breaking into different nations will solve everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Chikelue2000(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
fidalgo19:
Everybody just wants to break up from this country, if we can't solve the problems we have together as a country how sure are you that breaking into different nations will solve everything.
bro abeg arrange one job for me

2 Likes

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by ProWalker: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bolustical:
From the video quality to the modus operandi of IPOB, I can't but just laugh at their charade.

On a serious note, I urge the Senate to amend the constitution so as to provide for referendum.

I even want to see how Biafra would be run and how long it would stand before the outbreak of an internecine war.

Very apt!!!
The only thing that is fuelling Biafra is hate for Yorubas and Northerners!!! Once you remove those in the equation, Ibos will turn on themselves. We have seen it here severally on NL

2 Likes

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by ANOWEDGREAT: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:

Very apt!!!
The only thing that is fuelling Biafra is hate for Yorubas and Northerners!!! Once you remove those in the equation, Ibos will turn on themselves. We have seen it here severally on NL

U are absolutely wrong what is fueling this agitation is nothing but failure of leadership from the center and lack of justice and equity. Igbos are the most united entnic group in nigeria as at today.

5 Likes

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by dnawah(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
AmadiAba:
pics

Also in the News:

IF YOU CAN'T LAST 2MINS OR WATERY SPERM, TRY BITTERKOLA + WATERMELON SEED (EVERY MAN NEEDS THIS!)

>>> http://igberetvnews.com/420277/bitterkola-watermelon-seed-every-man/

Thank me later...

Face of Igbere (FOI) 2017 ...REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 15

Details >>> http://igberetvnews.com/421864/registration-for-face-of-igbere-2017-opens/

Event Sponsored by Alex Ikwechegh Mascot

More Sponsors Wanted...
how do u mix the two of it?
Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Sagay212: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
dudebuck:
This is a warning to the would be saboteurs that will go and vote in Anambra. Yes there will be election but after voting quietly move to Kano immediately. The BSS are everywhere and our eyes are roving about in every nook and cranny of Anambra, if we see you voting, you will be labelled a saboteur and must be treated as such. Beware! To be forewarned is to be fore armed.

LMAO...so what are you going to do to the so called saboteurs? I am just very happy with the way you pigs are digging your graves. At the end of the day, nobody will even pity you when that wahala you are calling for starts. The NA will make it rain on you heavily.
Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Cooly100: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bolustical:

There won't any war...From the on set... power sharing arrangement will be put in the constitution...Only two regions won't be producing the president for 50 years...that will cause intercine war...At the beginning...a system would be deployed to ensure that power rotates to all the member regions...Once every section have sense of belonging...there won't be any issue...I give you example with Enugu states...where the governors are rotated among the 3 senatorial zones..Have you ever heard the kinds of political assassination occuring the SW, has happened there...?

The following people were killed in SW because of political power...Yet the Yorubas claim Igbos love money...Were these killed for anything else...

Bola Ige, Toyin Hamzat, Funsho Williams, Harry Marshall, Pa Alfred Rewane, Yomi Bamgbose, Gideon Aremu?

2 Likes

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:

Very apt!!!

Yoruba Muslim that would betray their Yoruba Christians just to please the north is here talking about hate. Who hates their neighbors more than the followers of Mohammed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Sagay212: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
ANOWEDGREAT:

U are absolutely wrong what is fueling this agitation is nothing but failure of leadership from the center and lack of justice and equity. Igbos are the most united entnic group in nigeria as at today.

There was no failiure of leadership when Jonathan was in power? Did the south east look like dubai when Jonathan was in government? HATE is the only reason the ipod criminal pigs are making the biafrau.d noise. They will soon get the trouble they are asking for.

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Cooly100: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:

Very apt!!!

Liar, Yorubas are the only group among the three tribes you listed that often turn on themselves... Which region has the highest number of political assassination? Who killed the following people? Can you name political people killed on the other regions with the caliber of these people?

Who killed Bola Ige, Toyin Hamzat, Funsho Williams, Harry Marshall, Pa Alfred Rewane, Yomi Bamgbose,Gideoan Aremu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by ProWalker: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cooly100:

Liar, Yorubas are the only group among the three tribes you listed that often turn on themselves... Which region has the highest number of political assassination? Who killed the following people? Can you name political people killed on the other regions with the caliber of these people?

Who killed Bola Ige, Toyin Hamzat, Funsho Williams, Harry Marshall, Pa Alfred Rewane, Yomi Bamgbose,Gideoan Aremu?

Since you are an intelligent officer that knows the killers, why not approach the relevant agencies with your knowledge
Too many kids running riot on nl these days
Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by ProWalker: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
woodcook:

[s]Yoruba Muslim that would betray their Yoruba Christians just to please the north is here talking about hate. Who hates their neighbors more than the followers of Mohammed?[/s]
Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Cooly100: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sagay212:

There was no failiure of leadership when Jonathan was in power? Did the south east look like dubai when Jonathan was in government? HATE is the only reason the ipod criminal pigs are making the biafrau.d noise. They will soon get the trouble they are asking for.

Who has been hating and punishing the Igbos for the sins of the civil war? Nigeria establishment started and has continued to hate the Igbos despite their effort to develop everywhere they live...but you are too blind to see it...Igbos are not like the clannish and stingy Yorubas who would never build houses outside their region...

2 Likes

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by princemillla(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:
Igbos should continue being tenacious because they must definitely get to the promise land one day.

We Yorubas will equally get Oduduwa and be free from Islamic influence on our land too.

What is ur yoruba name.
Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Cooly100: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:

Since you are an intelligent officer that knows the killers, why not approach the relevant agencies with your knowledge
Too many kids running riot on nl these days

...but you big mouth is the head of DSS to know that Igbos turn against themselves...You are bleeping after I gave you facts and figures...Yorubas are worse...no wonder they prefer One Nigeria...or they would kill off themselves....

Now I know you will scamper away with your burnt tail between you legs...

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Sagay212: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cooly100:

Who has been hating and punishing the Igbos for the sins of the civil war? Nigeria establishment started and has continued to hate the Igbos despite their effort to develop everywhere they live...but you are too blind to see it...Igbos are not like the clannish and stingy Yorubas who would never build houses outside their region...

I asked you a question and as usual you dodge it like the stupi.d, criminal ipod pig that you are. Did Jonathan hate the igbos too. Did he also love them so much that he turned the south east into dubai. Were the igbos blind, deaf or just pretending not to see the marginalisation during Jonathan's government? Today you claim they hate the igbos and the next you claim igbos own 90% properties in Nigeria. How can you own all the properties in Nigeria if you claim the govt hates you. How are you able to live in other people's region if they hate you so much. You won't stay in your state but claim you are hated. You are the same people who don't see anything good in others. You will always play that senseless victim mentality but nobody gives two phucks anymore because we know all your noise is powered by HATE.

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by AlwaysPad(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hmmmm.....

Biafra gaining momentum gradually

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Cooly100: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sagay212:

I asked you a question and as usual you dodge it like the stupi.d, criminal ipod pig that you are. Did Jonathan hate the igbos too. Did he also love them so much that he turned the south east into dubai. Where the igbos blind, deaf or just pretending not to see the marginalisation during Jonathan's government? Today you claim they hate the igbos and the next you claim igbos own 90% properties in Nigeria. How can you own all the properties in Nigeria if you claim the govt hates you. How are you able to live in other people's region if they hate you so much. You won't stay in your state but claim you are hated. You are the same people who don't see anything good in others. You will always play that senseless victim mentality but nobody gives two phucks anymore because we know all your noise is powered by HATE.

Every government hates the Igbos...Every president operates a script...Do you think Obj and GEJ were not caged by the establishment...If GEJ was good, where is the 2nd Niger bridge? Why is SE the only region with the worse federal roads in Nigeria? Name one federal investment where millions of youth in the SE can get employment? NAme Igbo people who have been chiefs of army, navy airforce, Immigration Police, prisons, are Igbos not Nigerians again...IPOB and most Igbos are sick and tired of the structure of the country and have now decided to take their destiny in their hands...They want to be able to build their own roads and bridges without begging some lazy people sitting in Abuja for permission...There is no hate here...You are allowed to rule yourself as you dim fit...but you need glasses to see all these..though

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Sagay212: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cooly100:

Every government hates the Igbos...Every president operates a script...Do you think Obj and GEJ were not caged by the establishment...If GEJ was good, where is the 2nd Niger bridge? Why is SE the only region with the worse federal roads in Nigeria? Name one federal investment where millions of youth in the SE can get employment? NAme Igbo people who have been chiefs of army, navy airforce, Immigration Police, prisons, are Igbos not Nigerians again...IPOB and most Igbos are sick and tired of the structure of the country and have now decided to take their destiny in their hands...They want to be able to build their own roads and bridges without begging some lazy people sitting in Abuja for permission...There is no hate here...You are allowed to rule yourself as you dim fit...but you need glasses to see all these..though

And I ask you again, were you blind or deaf during Jonathan's government? Why didn't you agitate for biafrau.d then. You were all cool with Jonathan to the extent that you were all shouting Jonathan till 2019, no vacancy in aso rock. immediately he lost, you suddenly woke up and remembered that you are being marginalised. Would you have been shouting biafuro if Jonathan had won and was still in power? Whatever the south east is lacking, other regions are lacking as well. HATE is what biafrau.d is all about and the hate will ruin you coward, criminal ipod pigs.
Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Cooly100: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sagay212:

And I ask you again, were you blind or deaf during Jonathan's government? Why didn't you agitate for biafrau.d then. You were all cool with Jonathan to the extent that you were all shouting Jonathan till 2019, no vacancy in aso rock. immediately he lost, you suddenly woke up and remembered that you are being marginalised. Would you have been shouting biafuro if Jonathan had won and was still in power? Whatever the south east is lacking, other regions are lacking as well. HATE is what biafrau.d is all about and the hate will ruin you coward, criminal ipod pigs.

Google Biafra Zion Movement...They were arrested when they took over a radio station to declare Biafra...by GEJ government...Could you tell me why you waited till 1999 when OBJ a southern person become president to agitate and got your SHARIA, after many deaths?...Again you need brain to synthesis these...You only see hate when it affects your miserable self...Other regions don't lakc good roads..SW has produced 4 IG of police, etc...Lazy liar...

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by MrMoney007: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
There's one thing Biafrans have in common - #COURAGE

There's one thing descendants of the fallen Mephistopheles have in common - #COWARDICE.

There's one thing Zombies have in common - #ZOMBEISM.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Registered For N Power Check This / Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. / Biden's Supporters Don't Celebrate Yet! See Latest Result Of Georgia, Other US'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.