Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) (3974 Views)

Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) / HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) / BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Sagay212: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cooly100:

Google Biafra Zion Movement...They were arrested when they took over a radio station to declare Biafra...by GEJ government...Could you tell me why you waited till 1999 when OBJ a southern person become president to agitate and got your SHARIA, after many deaths?...Again you need brain to synthesis these...You only see hate when it affects your miserable self...Other regions don't lakc good roads..SW has produced 4 IG of police, etc...Lazy liar...

Ok. IG of police is your problem. Did Ihejirika donate money to your family members? did he by any chance help you and your hungry family out of penury and misery. I just wanted to confirm your madness. That's why i continued to push you. I have gotten a confirmation. you can continue your madness.

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by Cooly100: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sagay212:

Ok. IG of police is your problem. Did Ihejirika donate money to your family members? did he by any chance help you and your hungry family out of penury and misery. I just wanted to confirm your madness. That's why i continued to push you. I have gotten a confirmation. you can continue your madness.

You are so dumb...moving the goal post everywhere in the pitch...

I will ignore you now...If you like hang yourself...Igbos don't know you exist and the movement is going ahead with their things...No amount of name calling can stop anything...Bye...enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by showeah: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
No nation can solve all her problems 100%
but Nigeria is just bleeped up with hatred for the igbos.

why keep who you hate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by showeah: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
igbo youths should start attacking the Governors in the whole south east doing nothing,
if they are pro active, igbo land would have been developed.

for now Kanu is speaking the mind of the average igbo youth and he have my support 101%.
Re: LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video) by TheKingdom: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cooly100:

Every government hates the Igbos...Every president operates a script...Do you think Obj and GEJ were not caged by the establishment...If GEJ was good, where is the 2nd Niger bridge? Why is SE the only region with the worse federal roads in Nigeria? Name one federal investment where millions of youth in the SE can get employment? NAme Igbo people who have been chiefs of army, navy airforce, Immigration Police, prisons, are Igbos not Nigerians again...IPOB and most Igbos are sick and tired of the structure of the country and have now decided to take their destiny in their hands...They want to be able to build their own roads and bridges without begging some lazy people sitting in Abuja for permission...There is no hate here...You are allowed to rule yourself as you dim fit...but you need glasses to see all these..though

Don't mind them. They are rejoicing when they see Tinubu or Saraki in London posing with the Buhari who made a career planning coup after coup, then are quiet when the pictures were shown to have been taken years ago. Because they don't have the heart to challenge the Fulani folks and their mismanagement of the British Company of the Nigger Area, they want to throw jabs at IPOB as if that will bring constant light and hospitals in seconds.

They are what Lugard and his side chick Lady Shaw knew they would be--that is, an area of Niggers, hence the Nigger Area, NIGERIA!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Chairman, FCT Press Corps, Mr. Attah Ikharo Visit His Village (photos) / I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. / BREAKING: Speakership: Court Orders Substituted Service On Gbajabiamila Over US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.