Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) (67980 Views)

Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React / CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by gloriana(f): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lanre4uonly:

That's Nigeria politics for you. The reason why he refused to come back home is best known to him.
honestly it's not fair. if u think it's ok for him to keep Nigerians in d dark then I'm sorry to say but you are gullible as well
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by kenic(m): 12:12am On Aug 19, 2017
darkckUSA:
Everyone should leave this man to recover from his illness. We are supposed to be praying for his well being. That is why we are Christians... I hate seeing fellow Nigerians protesting for him to step down. His vice is already doing his duties in his absence... His election into office is meant to be by the higher powers and he will fulfil his purpose whether good or bad..

He should simply resign and take care of his health. That's all the people want. Anybody with integrity would resign and face his/her health challenges.
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:45am On Aug 19, 2017
All the vultures that were once expectantly waiting for the cry of his death are now hypocritically trooping to feign their loyalty.
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by eflintsone(m): 1:19am On Aug 19, 2017
most igbos will wanna look for a photoshop part of the foto..most igbos wont be happy at all lol ..awon werey
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by Princedapace(m): 2:02am On Aug 19, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
The most important thing here is the "sound health" of Mr President, irrespective of whoever that went to London to visit him. The more we see ourselves beyond our religious, ethnic and political affiliation, the better for us as a country.
God bless Nigeria.

Don't worry, the govt will waste tax payers money and will still go and borrow money to fund budget and ur future kids will pay for it..

I just pray u and I will be able to leave Nigeria when it is still early.
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by solatreasure: 2:50am On Aug 19, 2017
@thykingdom,u are nothing but a fool, a big 1 for dt matter. Blasphemer. God punish ur descendants. Amin
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by Adminisher: 3:54am On Aug 19, 2017
dulaman:
Sai baba come back home.

This is a comprehensive response. I love it.
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Treachery at work, Adeboye has never commiserated with the families if slaughtered Christian,yet he goes on buhari tourism with president that only shows us disdain, scam artist
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by Annie939(f): 4:25am On Aug 19, 2017
for over two years the only thing buhari knows how to do is snapping pictures up and down .what's wrong with this man ? look at what is happening under his two years administration, hmmmmmmmm i just tire oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:35am On Aug 19, 2017
He was invited and paid...man of God indeed!
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by orshaw(m): 4:52am On Aug 19, 2017
This visit is becoming more like wedding order of photography... Next up after baba Adeboye is all the staffs of Aso Rock
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by basswoodd2222: 4:58am On Aug 19, 2017
If this is true, am disappointed in daddy GO
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by egopersonified(f): 6:29am On Aug 19, 2017
jakD:

TO THE MODERATORS

I'm sure either you guys are racists too or your senses are too low to understand that nairaland has become the greatest promoter of tribalism especially between the South, whichever one it may be but hence, do the needful to curb all these silly acts because it is not childish anymore rather silly. They turn everything to tribal war forgetting they're both South and same county men.

THANK YOU!

I always wonder why they allow tribalism thrive, it didn't take them one week to stop the 'no fvcks given' crew when they always flooded every thread with their meme.
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by def111(m): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2017
If only buhrai go fit shout Hallelujah from his heart, he will be heal
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by wabagric(m): 6:47am On Aug 19, 2017
jakD:
One thing I think I notice about this pastor Adeboye is that truth has been exhausted from his mouth.

TO THE MODERATORS

I'm sure either you guys are racists too or your senses are too low to understand that nairaland has become the greatest promoter of tribalism especially between the South, whichever one it may be but hence, do the needful to curb all these silly acts because it is not childish anymore rather silly. They turn everything to tribal war forgetting they're both South and same county men.

THANK YOU!
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by menxer: 6:58am On Aug 19, 2017
But come to think of it, Abuja house is a property owned and maintained by the Nigerian Government whether PMB is there or not, the impression media is giving is he is raking up bills on a hospital bed all these while.

As for Adeboye, he is true to his words that he has children on all sides of the divide.
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by wabagric(m): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2017
jakD:
One thing I think I notice about this pastor Adeboye is that truth has been exhausted from his mouth.

TO THE MODERATORS

THANK YOU!
you are 100% correct my brother,i don't know what is wrong with owners of the sit call nairaland. they enjoying promoting trilbalism on the forum expecially those ibo and yoruba calling themselve names,jobles people.
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by Sunbellar: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Dis Buhari is very dramatic!
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by menxer: 7:18am On Aug 19, 2017
Annie939:
for over two years the only thing buhari knows how to do is snapping pictures up and down .what's wrong with this man ? look at what is happening under his two years administration, hmmmmmmmm i just tire oooo
I guess your state is not getting its monthly allocation?

Do you know why the opposition has not been able to capitalise on PMB's sick leave regardless of the rantings of Fayose and FFK?
Because PMB did what Yar Adua didn't do, handing over to his Vice.
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by menxer: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2017
jakD:

TO THE MODERATORS

THANK YOU!

wabagric post=59615215:

you are 100% correct my brother,i don't know what is wrong with owners of the sit call nairaland. they enjoying promoting trilbalism on the forum expecially those ibo and yoruba calling themselve names,jobles people.

Why blame the MODs?
what do you suggest, ban all those using or promoting hate speeches?
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by jsb(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Adeboye hope you reminded him of the Redeem woman preacher his brothers beheaded in the north for preaching what you taught her..her blood and that of other christians killed because they practice and believed in what you teaches them is crying for justice..let their blood not be on your head is my prayer for you...keep posing and dont talk..
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2017
gloriana:
honestly it's not fair. if u think it's ok for him to keep Nigerians in d dark then I'm sorry to say but you are gullible as well
No one is gullible here. I'm only trying to let you see things from Nigeria's politics perspective. It's a pity that the Government would continue to play politics to the detriment of well-meaning Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by identitylenz(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2017
savage lol Iyaff die. ������������
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Princedapace:

Don't worry, the govt will waste tax payers money and will still go and borrow money to fund budget and ur future kids will pay for it..

I just pray u and I will be able to leave Nigeria when it is still early.
U keep talking about tax payers money for medical bills. Is this what you actually call a waste?

How much do u think is even involved?
I know lots of pple who aren't rich, yet they go abroad for medical attention.
PMB salary can conveniently accommodate his medical bills for God sake.

For ur information PMB is not staying in a hotel, so he is not paying for accommodation.

He isn't staying with an entourage.
PMB has always been known for his modest life style.
And he is staying quietly and like an average man in the UK to take of his health.

PMB unprecedentedly handed presidential power over to his vice who has proves beyond doubt to be very competent.

So what's all the furrow for?

The USA in not too distant past had presidents who held on in office while being very sick.
Even the UK had a PM who suffered double stroke and heart attack while in offc. That PM wasn't forced to resign Frm offc and he finished his term.

Why is PMB case different?
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by haryomikun(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
jakD:

TO THE MODERATORS

THANK YOU!
Its like its time to start reporting these kids... Anytime you see tribal comments bro, just click on the report button. It'll hide rheir comment immediately
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by Azam101: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
LifeDrama:
Nigerians have reacted to the news of the visit of Pastor Adeboye, to President Muhammadu Buhari in London.

Following the report, Nigerians have taken to social media to share their support and their displeasure of this visit.

Ugoo Ugochukwunyereoha said: "Hope you have accepted Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. Muhammad will not save. Repent and ask for forgiveness of your evils against the children of the Most High God. You will see yourself coming back to life. A word is enough for the wise"

Onuchuckwu Leonard Emeka said:

"So, finally PASTOR Adeboye is into this scam? I wonder if its God or money he is serving.
Please uncle PMB should resume office Or resign.
He should also apologise to Nigerians for not keeping to his promises
."

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/nigerians-react-to-adeboye-visit-to-buhari-in-london-photos/
Ignorance at is peak! No Muslim that does not believed in Jesus Christ but he is just a servant of the most High ok
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by fohlarp: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
There's nthg wrng wth d visit.we dnt knw may be God sent hm dr to warn hm of furda consequences,repentance etc.woteva dr's nthg wrng wt d visit maybe dt's wot is brgn hm back nw.
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by successman100: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome home Sir,
I decree, you will not be sick again in Jesus name. Amen
Receive strength and power right now in your body in Jesus name. Amen.
It is well with you Sir.
When God says yes, Who can say no? Any body please?
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by Princedapace(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
U keep talking about tax payers money for medical bills. Is this what you actually call a waste?

How much do u think is even involved?
I know lots of pple who aren't rich, yet they go abroad for medical attention.
PMB salary can conveniently accommodate his medical bills for God sake.

For ur information PMB is not staying in a hotel, so he is not paying for accommodation.

He isn't staying with an entourage.
PMB has always been known for his modest life style.
And he is staying quietly and like an average man in the UK to take of his health.

PMB unprecedentedly handed presidential power over to his vice who has proves beyond doubt to be very competent.

So what's all the furrow for?

The USA in not too distant past had presidents who held on in office while being very sick.
Even the UK had a PM who suffered double stroke and heart attack while in offc. That PM wasn't forced to resign Frm offc and he finished his term.

Why is PMB case different?

PMB can stay for 1000 days.. His aids u heard are wasting 1000$ daily in hotel. His private jet is consuming money in London.. His salary is part of tax payers money..
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by jakD: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
haryomikun:

Its like its time to start reporting these kids... Anytime you see tribal comments bro, just click on the report button. It'll hide rheir comment immediately
Alright. Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer / Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.