Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) (67989 Views)

Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React / CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by AbidemiAy(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2017
God, please visit me and let me experience 24hours miracle in Jesus name.
PMB arrived Nigeria after 24hours visitation by Pastor Adeboye.
Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by 7lives: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2017
darkckUSA:
Everyone should leave this man to recover from his illness. We are supposed to be praying for his well being. That is why we are Christians... I hate seeing fellow Nigerians protesting for him to step down. His vice is already doing his duties in his absence... His election into office is meant to be by the higher powers and he will fulfil his purpose whether good or bad..

Did you see how GOD disgraced the ENEMIES of PMB's LIFTING yesterday?.
No matter how hard you try to counsel them, they will not listen, these people don't even know they are only destroying themselves.
Why would people wish a man who had done them no wrong, evil?.
It's because THESE people are morally and spiritualy BANKRUPT, simple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) by Khez: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2017
True and to believe the admins see this things are turn blind eye to it is beyond my comprehension tbvvh,it's terrible the rules are principles guilding this forum is neglected!
jakD:
One thing I think I notice about this pastor Adeboye is that truth has been exhausted from his mouth.

TO THE MODERATORS

I'm sure either you guys are racists too or your senses are too low to understand that nairaland has become the greatest promoter of tribalism especially between the South, whichever one it may be but hence, do the needful to curb all these silly acts because it is not childish anymore rather silly. They turn everything to tribal war forgetting they're both South and same county men.

THANK YOU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees / Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos / EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.