Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns (49270 Views)

Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East / Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos / Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Earlier on a thread was on the front page about president buhari's aircraft departing London heathtrow,
that information was not accurate , the aircraft in the video was a falcon dassult 7x, Bhuari's official aircraft is a BBJ, Boeing business jet and the departure point was Stanstead airport not London Heathrow as depicted in the video. The BBJ got airborne about 20 mins ago and should arrive Nigeria about 4:45 or 5 pm, here are some screenshots below, currently over the English Channel

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by taylor88(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2017
how's this helpful to the heart broken naira

abeg any better native doctor in d house plzzz help i wan make u knack me better 6draws

I wan change country

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by arterxerxes: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2017
Nice one for the clarification

Watch How he comes down from the Plane:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tmNWIDVlc4

6 Likes

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2017
taylor88:
how's this helpful to naira
It affects nothing about the naira, most especially your paucity of it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by lordkush: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2017
you mean dullardeen prefers to remain a tourist?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by jamesibor: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2017
B737NG:
Earlier on a thread was on the front page about president buhari's aircraft departing London heathtrow,
that information was not accurate , the aircraft in the video was a falcon dassult 7x, Bhuari's official aircraft is a BBJ, Boeing business jet and the departure point was Stanstead airport not London Heathrow as depicted in the video. The BBJ got airborne about 20 mins ago and should arrive Nigeria about 4:45 or 5 pm, here are some screenshots below, currently over the English Channel

The videos being circulated is fake from 2014;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7mhnie-EPg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2017
Yea indeed it is
Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by Amajerry83(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2017
The truth will be revealed in some hours time.

3 Likes

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2017
Currently over French airspace, approaching the Spanish border

cc: Mynd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by omogidi234(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2017
B737NG:

Good job. I mentioned in another thread that the NAF1 is Boeing while what we saw was a smaller one.

6 Likes

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by rottennaija(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
So you want to president jet to be brought down by IPOB or NDA?

6 Likes

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Just past the Island of las palmas over the Mediterranean sea, flying at 37,000 feet with a speed of 865 km/hour , ETA remains 4:45pm local time

8 Likes

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by abbaapple: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
B737NG:
Currently over French airspace, approaching the Spanish border

cc: Mynd44

Plz how do u com across dis? Plz kindly expalin. Tanx

11 Likes

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
abbaapple:

Plz how do u com across dis? Plz kindly expalin. Tanx

Here's a link, you can track it on FlightRadar 24

https://www.flightradar24.com/e8944cc

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Interesting. Safe trip back home Mr president. But pls resign if u re not well enough to continue as our president. Just an advice.

1 Like

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by abbaapple: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
B737NG:

Tanx. Appretiate mam!

6 Likes

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by abbaapple: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
B737NG:

Coudnt knw how u use it oh, enlght me plz.

2 Likes

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by benedictac(f): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
B737NG:
Just past the Island of las palmas over the Mediterranean sea, flying at 37,000 feet with a speed of 865 km/hour , ETA remains 4:45pm local time

Are you following him bumper to bumper to make sure the Presido doesn't divert ni? Lolz

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by Ajibel(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Now this is interesting grin

I never knew a flight can be tracked. shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
It appears tracking his aircraft has been disabled, perhaps someone isn't happy about it, his last shown position is over Algeria. By my estimate he should be within Niger airspace within the next hour

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by StOla: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
B737NG:
It appears tracking his aircraft has been disabled, perhaps someone isn't happy about it, his last shown position is over Algeria. By my estimate he should be within Niger airspace within the next hour

You did your bit. Thanks!

However, I can understand why such tracking would now have been disabled. That you were even able to track it to begin with, suggests how lackadaisical we are about security in this country.

Even the presidency has failed to provide top notch security for its principal.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
StOla:

However, I can understand why such tracking would now have been disabled. That you were even able to track it to begin with, suggests how lackadaisical we are about security in this country.

. U so right. Very intelligent assertion from u

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by StOla: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. U so right. Very intelligent assertion from u

I can just imagine everybody with access to the internet tracking the flight of the US Airforce One.

Many missiles would just be flying into the air.

The Presidents of Rwanda and Burundi were both killed by a surface to air missile that struck the airplane conveying both. The death of the Rwandan president precipitated the Rwandan genocide between the Tutsi and the Hutu that populate both countries.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by kolajoo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Kudos
Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by solid3(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nigerians: Buhari fall on you.
Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
StOla:

I can just imagine everybody with access to the internet tracking the flight of the US Airforce One.

Many missiles would just be flying into the air.
. Exactly what I ve bn thinking Nd imagining what will be his faith if our country is technologically developed. By now we would be hearing a different news.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by nevilbot: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ajibel:
Now this is interesting grin

I never knew a flight can be tracked. shocked

Yes all flight can be tracked. They must appear constantly on a radar to prevent stories that touch like d case of d Malaysian air

2 Likes

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
StOla:

Yea thanks, surprised I was able to track it that long, most countries ask flight radar 24 not to show their Head of state Air transport aircraft.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by Kingspin(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Let him touch down and come fix too many bad roads, build bridges, provide good water, healthcare, electricity, end fulani insecurity and give employment to the youths. This is his government responsibilities. Aside these things he can stay in London forever or with the prophet.

4 Likes

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by nevilbot: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
StOla:

Tracking a plane has nothing to do with Nigeria's approach to security. All planes flying at any point in d world are trackable. Its standard practice for safety purpose. All planes flying over the airspace of a country must appear on a radar for monitoring its location during a flight

I tracked an ethiad airline flight of a friend coming to visit me in Germany from Lagos last year. So far u know d flight code , u can track it.

But since its a presidential jet, its tracking should not be possible to civilians. But it will still be visible on d radar of every country it is flying over from London to Nigeria. And officials of those counties manning d radars will still see it as it enters and leaves dia airspace

22 Likes

Re: President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns by StOla: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Exactly what I ve bn thinking Nd imagining what will be his faith if our country is technologically developed. By now we would be hearing a different news.

Boko haram cells stationed in Abuja could also track it and actually know when it enters Nigerian airspace and know which plane to shoot down with a missile once it starts to descend into visible sky.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Lekki Toll Gate Protest Against Price Hike In Lagos (Photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) / Zulum Gifts N5m To Borno Man Who Fabricated ‘hand Tractor’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.