Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! (902 Views)

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / How Did You Make Your Boyfriend Get Over Phone Addiction Ladies Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by Ifedith(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
I love my babame and from all indications ji know she loves me too. We've been dating for a long time now. She has rejected many marriage proposals saying that she wants only me. We've had ourups and downs. I'm always faithful and she's cheated on me before more than once and we have always settled it, forgive and move on and promise it won't happen again. Recently she's getting worked up saying she wants me to see her parents but I'm currently not very financially buoyant, in fact I'm broke, simple! But a friend of ours says that we could just do a small introduction, ay least just so her father knows me as her prospective husband and all saying it wouldn't cost much, of which we've agreed to but the problem now... Is currently that same friend of ours is very close to her and I'm no longer comfortable, I've also heard funny things from neighbors and recently i tried to spy on them and saw he bend over towards the guy, he was sitting on his bed, and i heard the sound of a kiss, i didn't see anything though, but when i confronted them they both shrugged it off, saying i heard wrong and she said she only bent down to whisper to his ears telling him to take care. So what do you ladies think. Is she cheating? And if she is cheating? Why would she cheat on me. Like i said she wants me only me? What do i do?
Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
She has been cheating on you in past before and you forgave her, what do you expect?
A cheat is a cheat and there is no going back from cheating.

6 Likes

Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by VargasVee(m): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ifedith:
she said she only bent down to whisper to his ears telling him to take care.

Your lady has been doing a lot of bending down.

STOP BEING A WIMP AND DUMP THAT HOE ALREADY! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Monogamy isn't always a close buddy of love.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
I think being "broke" has fvcking affected the quality of your thoughts hence making you feel favoured or fufilled dating her, you are being pawned yet you seek answers to foolish questions undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by gabinogem(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
zeelord:
I think being "broke" has fvcking affected the quality of your thoughts hence making you feel favoured or fufilled dating her, you are being pawned yet you seek answers to foolish questions cool
lol cheesy Savage

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by EniHolar(f): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by collins1895: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Since she cheated n you and you forgive her, then you should also forgive the kiss, I sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by tracyfemmmm: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Someone cheated on you and u trust her enough to think that a guy sitting on her bed and whispering in her ear is innocent. Its like brokeness has made you
foolish
Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by myrrtle(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ifedith:
I love my babame and from all indications ji know she loves me too. We've been dating for a long time now. She has rejected many marriage proposals saying that she wants only me. We've had ourups and downs. I'm always faithful and she's cheated on me before more than once and we have always settled it, forgive and move on and promise it won't happen again. Recently she's getting worked up saying she wants me to see her parents but I'm currently not very financially buoyant, in fact I'm broke, simple! But a friend of ours says that we could just do a small introduction, ay least just so her father knows me as her prospective husband and all saying it wouldn't cost much, of which we've agreed to but the problem now... Is currently that same friend of ours is very close to her and I'm no longer comfortable, I've also heard funny things from neighbors and recently i tried to spy on them and saw he bend over towards the guy, he was sitting on his bed, and i heard the sound of a kiss, i didn't see anything though, but when i confronted them they both shrugged it off, saying i heard wrong and she said she only bent down to whisper to his ears telling him to take care. So what do you ladies think. Is she cheating? And if she is cheating? i said she wants me only me? What do i do?
Hey bro! your question should be, should you dump her or not,.and not why do girls cheat on who they claim they love.
Be smart Bro!
Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by Oyebee91(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
[left][/left]
VargasVee:

Your lady has been doing a lot of bending down.

STOP BEING A WIMP AND DUMP THAT HOE ALREADY! undecided
bend like sey you wantu greet your mother. ..In korede's voice
Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by VargasVee(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oyebee91:
bend like sey you wantu greet your mother. ..In korede's voice

Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by Prestige16(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
After telling us she has been cheating on you from the beginning of ur post, u still come dey ask if she is cheating on u and whether make you dump her. Were we in the room with her? Ifa tear you hot slap enh...

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by elderhimself(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Its like asking a pig "why did u get urself dirty after been cleaned" ?.....
Simple, pigs will always be pigs... hoes will always be hoes

HOES AINT LOYAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by proxillin(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
She is not cheating on you. She is just sitting on nails
Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
dump the fucking bitch unless you want to spend the rest of your life in bondage
Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by dewhaley: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
BRUH.....SHE'S CHEATING.....ADVICE IS THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP Bleep**G HER(WITH PROTECTION)..MOVE FORWARD,.....HUSTLE HARDER AND PRAY THE MORE....MONEY VISITS WHEN HUSTLE IS INVOLED....#PEACE
Re: Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! by CuteCp(m): 3:01am On Aug 20, 2017
i think i know your problem....You are suffering frm a very low self esteem....that biitch will continue to cheat on you and being d fool that you are...you'll continue to 4giv her....u better dump that Biitch and move on b4 you die of HBP....biitch ass niggas everywhere....De dia de ask stupiid questions....i sorry for you

(1) (Reply)

These 6 Mistakes Can Make You Lose Your Partner In An Instant. / Boobs For Sale! Young Lady Advertises Her Bossom Online(video) / How Can A Woman Be Corrected Maturely, Excluding Beating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.