Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed (96652 Views)

Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2017
I thought i dilector boasted that Buhari will not come back alive ? Anyone remember ?
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by sarrki(m): 2:37am On Aug 20, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:
I thought i dilector boasted that Buhari will not come back alive ? Anyone remember ?

He's not human anymore
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Elbowroom: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2017
Cladez:
His coming back is as useless as him staying abroad because we are better off without him.

A PRESIDENT INDEED

Bet you shouting resume or resign

Hahaha

Actually u all are disappointed he came back alive

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Crixina(f): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2017
ottohan:

Why r u speechless?
cos I can't tell if his return(to resume as president)is a good thing or not.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Crixina(f): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2017
scooby12:

Say sai baba!
I think that's for loyal fans.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Crixina(f): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2017
Webman007:

Say I love you....
That could be a lie.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Webman007: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2017
Crixina:
That could be a lie.

Not a lie my dear....not on this Sunday Morning...Let me do the saying...'I LOVE YOU'
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Crixina(f): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2017
Webman007:

Not a lie my dear....not on this Sunday Morning...Let me do the saying...'I LOVE YOU'
Maybe we ain't on the same page, did you say I should tell Buhari 'I love you'
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Webman007: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2017
Crixina:
Maybe we ain't on the same page, did you say I should tell Buhari 'I love you'

Yes i did....but i have now turned the page to YOU.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Crixina(f): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2017
Webman007:

Yes i did....but i have now turned the page to YOU.
oh! I love you too.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Webman007: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2017
Crixina:
oh! I love you too.

WOW......Am catching that and taking it all IN
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Crixina(f): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2017
Webman007:

WOW......Am catching that and taking it all IN
Awwww! so touching
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by gawu1: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
cjudy:

Guy are you for real? This is the part that pains me more. you will wait patiently for him on and on? Oh God save this Zombie from this disease
If whatever I said pained you so much at all, you can go joins your hate master, Kanu secret service police or you can report me to them.
Since showing someone love means disease to this wailing zombie, God, I pray you deny him what it means to love.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Webman007: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Crixina:
Awwww! so touching
It will make sense if we can collide..what do you think?
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Crixina(f): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Webman007:

It will make sense if we can collide..what do you think?
you mean like in an auto crash

HELL NO!
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Webman007: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Crixina:
you mean like in an auto crash

HELL NO!

nOPE.....let's Collide to collaborate in the physical....be glad to give u a ring....08031351074 (my num) X(thanks)
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Crixina(f): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Webman007:

nOPE.....let's Collide to collaborate in the physical....be glad to give u a ring....08031351074 (my num) X(thanks)
This seem more like you want to ring up the entire Nairaland, but I will try adding you up.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Kingspin(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:
Welcome back home baba

Nightmare if the wailers
Nigerians only need road, water, good education and security. This should be the message to Mr president.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by sarrki(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kingspin:
Nigerians need electricity and road.

Sai baba

Will do it

I have confidence in God that he made pmb the president for a reason
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by sarrki(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kingspin:
Nigerians only need road, water, good education and security. This should be the message to Mr president.

It seems you just collected your own form
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Webman007: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Crixina:
This seem more like you want to ring up the entire Nairaland, but I will try adding you up.

Just you...and only you...but that's not my WhatsApp number its my normal line....just drop a flash and I will hollar @ya
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Kingspin(m): 2:33am On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

It seems you just collected your own form
Get the real political form. There is nothing wrong to support your own but our leader must tackle nation problem first. The power we're using to welcome the president if we use them to demand for development and hold politicians responsible Nigeria would have made visible progress.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Kingspin(m): 2:37am On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

Sai baba

Will do it

I have confidence in God that he made pmb the president for a reason

Is this one of the political statement?because some Nigerians prefer politics over development.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by sarrki(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Kingspin:
Is this one of the political statement?because some Nigerians prefer politics over development.

Political stability creates a conducive environment For economic stability
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Kingspin(m): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

Political stability creates a conducive environment For economic stability
As it has done for Nigeria since 1960 and 1999 another missed chance for Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by sarrki(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2017
Kingspin:
As it has done for Nigeria since 1960 and 1999 another missed chance for Nigeria.

Who are we to blame ?

Same political elite Cris crossing within APC and PDP ?

That's why I vouch and love baba to change he situation

He's here to rescue us
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by sarrki(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2017
smirn:

We love him and he is our president
He is the best that is why he is there. I wonder why your Papa nor contest.

You are a patriotic Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Kingspin(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

Who are we to blame ?

Same political elite Cris crossing within APC and PDP ?

That's why I vouch and love baba to change he situation

He's here to rescue us
2years gone already we keep hoping that miracle will appear one day. Why actually the leaders never believe in the country. We have fail to plan for Nigerians work toward "Nigeria " and build one country. All we are good at is playing politics of retrogression. And unfortunately, youths are not helping matters and hold these leaders base on what will ease suffering in the land. Coming to APC and PDP crossing left and right. This is where the populace should bridge the gap and demand that the proper things be done by holding leaders accountable on things that affect lives and properties. Tell them there is no road, water in your community. That is a progressive language which Nigerians must speak up for. Support who ever but be focus on the real demands. Nigeria can not be change by mouth. Politics aside people need to feel. see, and believe what you are doing as a leader. If real change enter Nigeria believe me you don't need to force people to believe by all means. Let the country develop while the people feel it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / How Much Does The Nigerian President Gets As Salary ? / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.