Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed (96593 Views)

Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by ThisTrend(f): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
timsTNA:
Yorubas wan kill themselves. Buhari will just press ctrl + z for all the things osinbqjo did

I swear, this got me laughing out loud
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by IratzsMicheal(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome Back Mr President

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by purem(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Na im ghost kom back o
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by breakeven: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nennaj:
Resume or resign worked
Yes oo.
Even if it was just eight people that had the guts to come out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Daddybright1986(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
�Dear God, You Took away my favorite �Singer� (Michael Jackson) Also took away my favorite Rapper (Tupac) ��You took away my favorite Wrestler �(Owen Heart) Took away My favorite Boxer (Muhammad Ali) �God, Am writing this to let you know that President #buhari is my Favorite President. ✌Hope To Hear From You Soon....�����
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Lumig: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
BrutusOj:
Let's assume he ain't doing for us, what's the essence of opposition in politics? you think this government will be in their toes without people like Fayose speaking for the voiceless masess? the amount of our money wasted on Buhari alone is close to solving ASUU problem oo
Oga! When talking about the voice of opposition, never consider Fayose, he's my governor and I know the pranks he plays. His voice is just to distract pple from his shortcomings and focus on the FG. Opposition sauced with hatred and death-wish. In short, Fayose is lucky for having the likes of you as sympathizers-which is one of his game plans
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by LordOfNaira: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
daveyjay:
Yar'Adua wasn't gone for that long, Moreso Jonathan ruled in his stead until May 6 when he was sworn in

Which Jonathan? Mr Man, seems like you didn't know how it took court cases and protests to make Jonathan Acting President. Seems like you were living in Liberia at that time.

Let me remind you. For 79 days, Nigeria was without a president or an acting President. It took protests before Goodluck was declared Acting President.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by GoldNiagara(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
iPods will not like this one bit.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by DISkills: 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
See Photos From strippers club Seen in Sapele in Delta state – Facebook User

http://blog.diskills.com/2017/08/see-photos-from-strippers-club-seen-in.html
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by sisisioge: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hallelujah!
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by delishpot: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
He must be coming to Naija for his vacation. He is based in the UK for now.

Baba Zarah, welcome o.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by undefeateds: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
author of poverty
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Pchidexy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
nija80:

Which heat?i am in the uk presently and i got the info since last wk that the man is coming today.i am apolitical but you guys should fear god and appreciate where nija problem is coming from.os it people like fayose that you guys are rooting for?i pity my country
E be like say your own UK dey for Ibadan! Nawa o! Online Clementina!
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Josh44s(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
IratzsMicheal:
Welcome Back Mr President

Walking corpse!
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sick president, voted in by sick people.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by NigerianDiamond(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
franzis:
Watch how the naira will further weaken against the dollar, prices will skyrocket

For being this sad about a man you did not create, pray that the sadness will not end you miserably. You wish your country bad over just one person... what a society, what a people. #Shame

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Koskio(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
May God grant him good health
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by femolii: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
I believe Kanu will soon be on the run.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by delishpot: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
nija80:

Which heat?i am in the uk presently and i got the info since last wk that the man is coming today.i am apolitical but you guys should fear god and appreciate where nija problem is coming from.os it people like fayose that you guys are rooting for?i pity my country

People supporting Fayose are as good as sold into slavery. The more they look the less they see.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
why this colourful herotic trumpetic red Carpet welcome as if he strangled lion with barehand the dullard should bow his head in shame joor , he just go waste tax payer money in London treating undisclosed ailments and he still have the gut to walk on red carpet .. mark my word buhari will only stay in Abuja for 2weeks and go back to his jamboree medical vacation... he should tell the zombies that his second stint as president is for Nigeria to help him take care care of his medical bills, Buhari is a coward
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by slowice(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
All those happy as a result of his return is it that his return will bring about an end to nepotism, bad roads, religious bigotry, epileptic power supply, bad roads, agitation, poor performance, police brutality, constant suicide bombings etc really What re they rejoicing about? Is the abysmal failure of the government to or the corruption that has killed every sector of the economy or lies coming from our government really what? This is just another failed government, failed state n confused populace laced with ethnic n religious bias. What's wrong with everyone?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by fk001(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cladez:
His coming back is as useless as him staying abroad because we are better off without him.

A PRESIDENT INDEED

Then why did you people stage a protest of resume or resign?

He resume and you are still wailing?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by franzis(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
NigerianDiamond:

For being this sad about a man you did not create, pray that the sadness will not end you miserably. You wish your country bad over just one person... what a society, what a people. #Shame
keep living in denial
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Juliusdking(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
I hope he will run back to London again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Webman007: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Crixina:
I don't honestly know what to say
Say I love you....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Carter4luv(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
He his back for simmer holiday, he will be going back soon to continue is PHD degree at Cambridge University.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by jonnytad(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Receiving salute Without inspecting the parade and lai mohammed has the gut to lie on channels, a live feed that we saw with out eyes wide open..... that man supposed to be removed.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Skmoda360(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
I'm sorry to say this naira is gonna have problem soon......#dollarrisesoonest.....anyway welcome back old man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / How Much Does The Nigerian President Gets As Salary ? / Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.