Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You (5745 Views)

10 Psychological Tricks That Can Make Anyone To Fall For You / 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by Turetalk: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
1. Listen, anyone can say something like, “Oh, I’m so wet right now.” That’s for amateurs! Instead, lean in and whisper seductively, “Is this Sea World?” Be sure to really drag it out though. Seaaaaaa Worrrlddddd.

2. When someone asks you, “What do you want?” make sure you take at least 30 minutes to an hour before you respond because that’s a very thoughtful question.

3. It’s scientifically proven that nobody can resist a Steve Carell impression (à la Gru from Despicable Me). So please use this to your advantage. Bust out that vaguely Eastern European accent and watch the magic unfold. *this right here’s a panty dropppaaaaa*

4. Mention your ex as soon as you get naked because this makes you seem COOL and CONFIDENT!!!!

5. Sexting before the actual SEXING gets started? Perfect. Message your boothang, “I can’t wait to see you tonight *wink emoji*” followed by this photo. It will tantalize them.

6. Always be vocal about what you enjoy! “YOGA! READING BOOKS. YES YES YES! I LOVE FROZEN YOGURT!!!!!”

7. Eye contact can be so sensual during dirty talk. But you know what else is sensual? Preordering the new romance novel from Bachelor host Chris Harrison. MMMMMM.

8. Dick. Cock. Pussy. Kitty. NO — ALL OVERDONE. TOO MAINSTREAM. Penis = eggplant. Vagina = cookie monster. You’re welcome.

9. People claim “I want you” is one of the sexiest things to hear. NOT TRUE. Put on the original Muppets movie! That song Kermit and Fozzie Bear sing together in the car? SO HAWT.

10. Recite your grocery list in a very deep voice.

11. Recite your grocery list again, but this time do it like Nicki Minaj would. With those monster type voices and occasionally throw in a “YOOOOOO!”

12. Tell them nobody fucking parallel parks quite like they do. INSTANT BONER.

13. Interrupt the fun to quickly call your mom back. This isn’t exactly dirty talk, but it shows how caring and thoughtful you are. And that’s supaaaaa sexy!!!

14. Just cry. No explanation needed.

15. Seriously. Cry.

16. Are you crying though? Because tears act as a natural aphrodisiac. Kind of like lobster.

17. Say, “I love you, Ryan.” Doesn’t really matter if his/her name is Ryan. It’ll work.

18. Do a dramatic reading of 50 Shades Of Grey, but in a chipmunk voice to really heighten the sexual tension.

19. Repeat after me: “I love having sex with you.” But don’t say this to your partner. Say this to your hand. You wanna play hard to get, okay?

20. Look them in the eyes and sweetly say, “You look like my cousin.”

21. Say, “watch this!” and start making out with your hand in front of them.

22. Slip your hand the tongue. It shows what you can do.

23. Refer to yourself in the third person. And then just start calling yourself Mama. If they seem into it, immediately switch and call yourself Daddy. KEEP THEM GUESSING!

24. Ask if you can play Fifth Harmony while you hook up.

25. Sing Oliva Newton John’s “Physical” the entire time you hook up. Don’t stop. Don’t. Stop….Unless they tell you to stop because you should always respect what makes your partner comfortable, ok? Chill.

OR WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

Like Us On Our Facebook Page and You WON'T regret it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by greatnaija01: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
25 Lies that will never work. Stop all these kind of dummb posts. It helps no one.

8 Likes

Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by BlackDBagba: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Not sure .... undecided

1 Like

Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Shior... All rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by Lewaluv(f): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mumu land.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Tamarapetty
Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by Lalas247(f): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Kolewerk my dear ....

1 Like

Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by Tamarapetty(f): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Tamarapetty
Oluwa

1 Like

Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by Martin0(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Oluwa
Incase ring show let me know ooo my broadcast am oooo

1 Like

Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by Tamarapetty(f): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Martin0:

Incase ring show let me know ooo my broadcast am oooo
ring? where
Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by Martin0(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
Mumu land.
gringringrin Who teach u that language

1 Like

Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by Martin0(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
Mumu land.
gringringrin Who teach u that language
Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by Martin0(m): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Tamarapetty:
ring? where
Anywhere eee,abi u nor want ring again? U be dey pray that year for am ooogrin
Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by Cool23(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Op no wonder you are still a virgin
Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by Lonergem: 12:18am On Aug 20, 2017
Wtf
Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by p2t2r(m): 2:42am On Aug 20, 2017
I could get used to this.
Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by hitleraldof(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Turetalk:
1. Listen, anyone can say something like, “Oh, I’m so wet right now.” That’s for amateurs! Instead, lean in and whisper seductively, “Is this Sea World?” Be sure to really drag it out though. Seaaaaaa Worrrlddddd.

2. When someone asks you, “What do you want?” make sure you take at least 30 minutes to an hour before you respond because that’s a very thoughtful question.

3. It’s scientifically proven that nobody can resist a Steve Carell impression (à la Gru from Despicable Me). So please use this to your advantage. Bust out that vaguely Eastern European accent and watch the magic unfold. *this right here’s a panty dropppaaaaa*

4. Mention your ex as soon as you get naked because this makes you seem COOL and CONFIDENT!!!!

5. Sexting before the actual SEXING gets started? Perfect. Message your boothang, “I can’t wait to see you tonight *wink emoji*” followed by this photo. It will tantalize them.

6. Always be vocal about what you enjoy! “YOGA! READING BOOKS. YES YES YES! I LOVE FROZEN YOGURT!!!!!”

7. Eye contact can be so sensual during dirty talk. But you know what else is sensual? Preordering the new romance novel from Bachelor host Chris Harrison. MMMMMM.

8. Dick. Cock. Pussy. Kitty. NO — ALL OVERDONE. TOO MAINSTREAM. Penis = eggplant. Vagina = cookie monster. You’re welcome.

9. People claim “I want you” is one of the sexiest things to hear. NOT TRUE. Put on the original Muppets movie! That song Kermit and Fozzie Bear sing together in the car? SO HAWT.

10. Recite your grocery list in a very deep voice.

11. Recite your grocery list again, but this time do it like Nicki Minaj would. With those monster type voices and occasionally throw in a “YOOOOOO!”

12. Tell them nobody fucking parallel parks quite like they do. INSTANT BONER.

13. Interrupt the fun to quickly call your mom back. This isn’t exactly dirty talk, but it shows how caring and thoughtful you are. And that’s supaaaaa sexy!!!

14. Just cry. No explanation needed.

15. Seriously. Cry.

16. Are you crying though? Because tears act as a natural aphrodisiac. Kind of like lobster.

17. Say, “I love you, Ryan.” Doesn’t really matter if his/her name is Ryan. It’ll work.

18. Do a dramatic reading of 50 Shades Of Grey, but in a chipmunk voice to really heighten the sexual tension.

19. Repeat after me: “I love having sex with you.” But don’t say this to your partner. Say this to your hand. You wanna play hard to get, okay?

20. Look them in the eyes and sweetly say, “You look like my cousin.”

21. Say, “watch this!” and start making out with your hand in front of them.

22. Slip your hand the tongue. It shows what you can do.

23. Refer to yourself in the third person. And then just start calling yourself Mama. If they seem into it, immediately switch and call yourself Daddy. KEEP THEM GUESSING!

24. Ask if you can play Fifth Harmony while you hook up.

25. Sing Oliva Newton John’s “Physical” the entire time you hook up. Don’t stop. Don’t. Stop….Unless they tell you to stop because you should always respect what makes your partner comfortable, ok? Chill.

OR WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

Like Us On Our Facebook Page and You WON'T regret it
This write up was wrongly captioned ::"25 ways to freak him out and give him an anti-erection" would have been a better tittle
Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by thesuave10(m): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Tamarapetty:
ring? where

I've finally found this Kentucky lady grin. What's good? Long time o
Re: 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You by Oniware: 2:35am On Aug 22, 2017
I can't believe no one got this!...this was HILARIOUS...guys it was clearly for jokes. The Gru voice one got me on the floor

(1) (Reply)

The Last Time I bleeped My Gf I Was Really Disappointed / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / 31 Ways To Make A Girl Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.