Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,419 members, 7,812,235 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More (12270 Views)

Cries And Moans / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by RelationshipG: 7:00am On Sep 04, 2018
5 Things You Can Say To Make a Girl Cries and Made Her Like You Even More

Society thinks that girls and love is complicated,  but when boys are really mean to understand, then girl and love being so much simple than everyone know. When you really want a girl to be your girl, try to talk and understand her. There are only one problem, most of boys doesn’t know the way to get her. Girls love a sweet thing like a chocolate, candy, and another things that taste sweet,even a sweet word.

Statistics shows that 83% woman are really want to hear a very sweet thing from the boys, and average straight  boys doesn’t know something sweet to say. So this is several sweet thing boys must know, to make your girlfriend cries and make she like you even more or maybe get her love.

I want you, nothing else, just you.

1. Listen to me, okay? I’m in love with you.

I love you every second of the day. And I’ve never loved anyone like I love you. I cry over you not because I’m in pain but because I feel so blessed that I just can’t hide my emotions. You are on my mind every moment. I’ve never missed anyone as I miss you. You are someone special to me. Please be with me ever and ever.
You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. I love our late night talks and the way you fall asleep on my chest when we watch movies. I love how you laugh even when my jokes aren’t funny. Your smiles make my day brighter and sweet. You are perfect. I love you.

2. I am throwing a tear in the ocean.

And I will only stop loving you when you are able to find that tear.
If you make a girl laugh, then she likes you. But if you make a girl cry, she will love you.

3. I want to make this work.

I want to show you that you’re perfect. That you’re worth being someone’s first and last choice. I want to take you out and show you off. And I haven’t wanted something as badly as I have wished for you. To make you feel special and comfortable, I will do everything possible.

4. I will call you by name

So when your trust blazes and you know your cravings, don’t hold a glass over the fires. Don’t release your icy heart. I will call you by name and I will share the journey.

5. I sent angels to look after you.

They came back after a while and said angels cannot guard angels.
You are the reason I am alive and happy today. (This one can be used as an amazing text to send to your girlfriend.)

READ MORE : http://bigcrown.com.ng/5-things-you-can-say-to-make-your-girlfriend-cries-and-made-her-like-you-even-more/

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by RelationshipG: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2018
7 SURE WAYS To Satisfy A Woman In Bed

SOURCE : http://bigcrown.com.ng/7-sure-ways-to-satisfy-a-woman-in-bed/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2018
Good I don catch this natural beauty girl on Nairaland!

The girl fine die
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by Catalyst4real: 7:43am On Sep 04, 2018
This guy murdered English. To think he owns a blog grin
Hunger dey!

12 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by Dreyl(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2018
Go and make money my friend, leave girls alone.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by Mustack: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2018
NICE
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by avizk: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2018
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2018
Heh.
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by Heloct(f): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
You sent angels to look after her.. grin

So lame.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by wOLFISHTHOUGHT: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
nice one
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by ritylove(f): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
story for the Gods tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by mumureloaded(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
I don't drink tears shikena. just make money and every other things will be added unto it.
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by Wilfredpat22(f): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
M’en are trying after all this we will still cheat on a innocent man. Better for me to be independent jeje

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by tstx(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Dumb post.

Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by 80million1: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
This guy is making sense. Hear him talk to young Entrepreneurship Students in Redeemer's University Nigeria...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y524bITNw7U
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by 80million1: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
This guy is talking sense. Do what you gotta do. Watch the video... STOP WASTING TIME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jG-lwMYzjE
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by BluntBoy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nonsense!!!

Who crying epp
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by visijo(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
symptom of Laziness..
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by mmadu5(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
I will give you money is not there

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by Alexbay140: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Whiten ur teeth with the best teeth whitening product

Introducing The Miracle teeth whitener

Most effective, safe, imported and affordable

To order or for enquiries, ad video, call or whatsap us

Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by adefowope14(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abeg give her money 5times and she'll love you 25times

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by PridictoKing: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
But why always girls?
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by lordraiden(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
You see all those shît up there it doesn’t work on Nigerian gals.....just tell her baby I have cash and benz you don’t even need to love her

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by Ken4agent(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Catalyst4real:
This guy murdered English. To think he owns a blog grin
Hunger dey!
grin grin lol
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by sylvez(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Alexbay140:
Whiten ur teeth with the best teeth whitening product

Introducing The Miracle teeth whitener

Most effective, safe, imported and affordable

To order or for enquiries, ad video, call or whatsap us

I like the before teeth colour pass
Re: 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More by Paulagada: 12:27am On Sep 05, 2018
All this in Nigeria without money n u tink it will work?

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Tips To Have A Bigger Bum Bum / My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) / Advice To The opposite gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.