Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please (2234 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Good Job To The Mods For Keeping The Ladies Under Control / How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Okay, the issue be say, I can't remember the last time I jam girl wey her pvssy tight. What is happening?

It seems the more I try to hunt for more tighter pvssy, loosed ones keeps coming. Waten dey xup? Where them go?
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by mofeoluwadassah: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
them go pour shit away undecided
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
them go pour shit away undecided
your poo?
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by ikp120(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
stupidity:
Okay, the issue be say, I can't remember the last time I jam girl wey her pvssy tight. What is happening?

It seems the more I try to hunt for more tighter pvssy, loosed ones keeps coming. Waten dey xup? Where them go?
Bros abeg help me to ask your sister that o. I no just understand why the circumference of her pussy dey compete with the circumference of the earth.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
IN the realm of the spirit, i see that an old woman has chained your destiny to her pant in the marine kingdom, and this is why you keep looking for tight pvssy.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
ikp120:
Bros abeg help me to ask your sister that o. I no just understand why the circumference of her pussy dey compete with the circumference of the earth.
lol. Ask your babe and your sisterssss, if you get cousin sisters ask them.
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit, i see that an old woman has chained your destiny to her pant in the marine kingdom, and this is why you keep looking for tight pvssy.
lol, as an Edo boy, nobody fit play ludo with my destiny.
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Your moniker says it all.
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rorachy:
Your moniker says it all.
what is happening to y'all under down?
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
stupidity:
what is happening to y'all under down?
Its good for pervs like you, you will never get tight girls, its still your type you will meet.
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Na saw dust dey some people skull sha

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
Na saw dust dey some people skull sha
I just tire o, why person go get saw dust for brain sef.
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by FemiEddy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Savage grin
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rorachy:
Its good for pervs like you, you will never get tight girls, its still your type you will meet.
easy na, shuuu!!! Una judge my matter before? Before this year runs out and I nor see tight pvssy Bleep, I'm coming to look for you
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by elipheleh(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Most of them have given birth. Our young girls and future wives have all given birth secretly, some threw away theor babies while others hid theirs in their villages. Sex alone doesn't widen puss.
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Lalas247(f): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
When you can only attract such cry
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
He has a small dick

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by THUNDAR(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Op is it that you can't find a tight Kitty or that your Rod is so penciled that the Kitty can't find it

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by FutureLeader00: 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
you don mad grin
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Cool23(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Op pls get a fucking brain or even an ounce of sense would do
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by RedDistrict: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
even some ashi get tight pussay so waka well mr op, u go see, dem dy town
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tochyodikwa:
He has a small dick
i concur,his rod is as tiny as a pen dat y he cant feel d kitty
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Smartademu(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
With your type marauding about, how will there be a girl with tight pussy?
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please by Adasun(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
op buy a new pen,remove da cover.compare da cover length to ur jrod.

And bring me report,both science and art can do this i guess undecided

(1) (Reply)

My First S3x Experience With A Campus Girl ! / See The Haircut A 15-year Old Wore That Got Him Sent Home From School / Beautiful Bride Runs Mad On Her Traditional Wedding Ground In Akwa Ibom(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.