Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria (15928 Views)

Five Ways To Win. Ladies Heart / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Most guys are just care takers to their babes while the real person that owns their heart is Lee Him Hoo.......abeg once your babe starts watching this guys movie just know that you are no more number 1 in her heart again........

Ladies can crush shaaaaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by drvt: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:
Most guys are just care takers to their babes while the real person that owns their heart is Lee Him Hoo.......abeg once your babe starts watching this guys movie just know that you are no more number 1 in her heart again........

Ladies can crush shaaaaa

Calabar and afonja girls no dey hear word....emeka and sikiru never do una.

12 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ion even know him

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
drvt:

Calabar and afonja girls no dey hear word....emeka and sikiru never do una.
The thing weak me them go dey find Korean up and down

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by IamPlato(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
You Speak Nothing But The Clear Truth bro. I Just Taya For Our Girls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Dobson43: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
If their heart have been stolen what then beats in their chest

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by callmeRichie(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
some of them even they use him as Whatsapp backgroundgrin, mumu peoplegrin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by drvt: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:
The thing weak me them go dey find Korean up and down
it will still end in tears

18 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Ion even know him
If you don't, your babe must do.....please ask her
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
drvt:

it will still end in tears
Certainly.......and will end up with Emeka finally or Chukwudi or Abdullahi or Taju

22 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by khia: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:

Ladies can crush shaaaaa
Are you serious? grin

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
callmeRichie:
some of them even they use him as Whatsapp backgroundgrin, mumu peoplegrin
The thing pass me I swear....crushing on someone you can never meet......even though say na surgery things come even weak me pass.

5 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by etrange: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Crush is free and legal. Let girls crush on anyone they like. When ya'll are crushing on Rihanna and co, no one called you out. tongue

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
etrange:
Crush is free and legal. Let girls crush on anyone they like. When ya'll are crushing on Rihanna and co, no one called you out. tongue
I appreciated & still appreciates Rihana the goddess but this una own don pass our power.
My friend's babe even told him to look like this her crush before anything......

7 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
khia:

Are you serious?
Aaahhhh, once them enter this thread eehhnnn.....some will fight on the guy self
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dobson43:
If their heart have been stolen what then beats in their chest
Just the frame work......lol
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
If this guy go and come to Niger lasan

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by khia: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:

Aaahhhh, once them enter this thread eehhnnn.....some will fight on the guy self

I know you are just playing with me, what's the attraction?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by etrange: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:

I appreciated & still appreciates Rihana the goddess but this una own don pass our power.
My friend's babe even told him to look like this her crush before anything......

I'm not a girl o! I'm just being fair cause I usually see guys come here to wail on how American babes are better than their home girls.

15 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by iPrevail(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Funny thing is, he would not even look at em twice.
And who doesn't know these Asians are racist bast**ds? Ever seen a colored person in their movies?

12 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
IamPlato:
You Speak Nothing But The Clear Truth bro. I Just Taya For Our Girls
Thanks bro......I still wonder the very close intimacy with this guy oooo from our ladies with more than 50million able guys ooo
Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
he looks like a girl

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
iPrevail:
Funny thing is, he would not even look at em twice.
And who doesn't know these Asians are racist bast**ds? Ever seen a colored person in their movies?
You are so right, the more reason I am surprised at our ladies attachment to him

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
lefulefu:
he looks like a girl
All na surgery things......but he's a good actor I must tell and has good personality

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
etrange:

I'm not a girl o! I'm just being fair cause I usually see guys come here to wail on how American babes are better than their home girls.
And not a g*y......lol
I also like the dude sha but its like their is more to our ladies loving him head over heels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:

All na surgery things......but he's a good actor I must tell and has good personality
na telemondo actor bah? lots of naija ladies watch too much of telemondo films..though there are a few who are not into telemondo.All those ladies who are addicted to telemondo films tend to behave somehow

10 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
khia:

I know you are just playing with me, what's the attraction?
Play ke? One lady once mentioned that she won't get married until she confirms the dude is married to another lady......he's well known to our ladies in Nigeria than our president self

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by iPrevail(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:

You are so right, the more reason I am surprised at our ladies attachment to him

I don't mean to sound misogynistic, but the average Nigerian girl has an IQ similar to that of a tadpole (I am not in any way generalizing).
How can you be attached to someone who doesn't even know you exist?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
lefulefu:
na telemondo actor bah? lots of naija ladies watch too much of telemondo films..though there are a few who are not into telemondo.All those ladies who are addicted to telemondo films tend to behave somehow
Telemundo, zeeworld and Korean films ladies are something out of this planet.....until we press their factory reset bottom before they realise they are still in NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by khia: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:

Play ke? One lady once mentioned that she won't get married until she confirms the dude is married to another lady......he's well known to our ladies in Nigeria than our president self
I never heard of him and I don't see the attraction.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by etrange: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
ademidedavid:

And not a g*y......lol
I also like the dude sha but its like their is more to our ladies loving him head over heels

Nah... they just like him from a girl's perspective. You're not expected to like him in a similar fashion unless you do... it's a free world. Anyway, that's just it. It's safer for my girl to crush on someone unreachable than for her to crush on the guy next door. Lol

9 Likes

Re: This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria by ademidedavid(f): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
iPrevail:

I don't mean to sound misogynistic, but the average Nigerian girl has an IQ similar to that of a tadpole (I am not in any way generalizing).
How can you be attached to someone who doesn't even know you exist?
It still also baffles me, liking a person isn't a crime but being emotionally attached to the person you haven even seen, you haven't met, that doesn't know you exist is something to worry about bro......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends / My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.