Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1509936 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by crazyinlove: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Marvi4real:

My additional documents status changed about 3 weeks ago to we do not need any additional documents but my file is still at CIO as at yesterday.I have been on NA2 for 43days.
CIC doesn't have any regular pattern

Please is there any particular reason why some files stay longer at NA2 while others don't.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hephgirl:

Me too I wanna know....
Lol, you no serious o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congratulations to all d ITA and PPR recipients.

#Teamwaitingtowriteielts #teamfbi patience is my name *singing*

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
cochtrane:

Lol, you no serious o
Hahahhahahaah coversface.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
abeolas:
Hello everyone, i want to confirm how much it will cost and the duration (how many months) to process

express entry.

Thank you
From about 1.5 months to 9-10 months. Depends. Some people have gotten it in about a month, while some have had to wait several months (more than 7-8 ).

Check here for the cost of undertaking this Trudeauesque project. 40manlappy compiled it already.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
domvic:
good evening house, congratulations to all dat got ITA?

please I need help. I have someone that wants to write ielts in Enugu but the issue is that he wants to know if he must go to abuja to complete his registration or can it be done in Enugu ?

Registration is done online
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mavor:
you can only pay with a usd card to the best of my knowledge
Eziokwu? How did you come by this knowledge?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
bbaby84:

Yes I added my marriage certificate.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hephgirl:

If u r female... Oya come let's hug.

If u r male.. Oya Side hug ( religious hug) kiss
Lai lai!! We will not accept this gender discrimination. We must protest with placards #occupyNairaland!! In fact, we are going on strike!! grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mexxyaaron(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Just want to appreciate you all for your continuous assistance rendered to those of us who are novice in EE.

Well I need your assistance in form of advice
I am 36 years ,while my wife is 30 years.
We have 2 daughters.
We both wrote the Ielts exam on the 19th of August 2017.

My result was listening 6.0,reading 6.5,writing 7.0 and speaking 7.0 with an average band score of 6.5.
I intend being the principal applicant.
I have about 10 years working experience post NYSC.

My wife score is listening 6.0,reading 5.0,writing 6.0 and writing 6.5 and with an average band score of 6.0.

My questions are:
Does she really need to write another Ielts exam ? She does not want to though.
Is the score good enough to apply for EE system considering that I will be hoping to get a provisional nomination.
I will appreciate you all advices comments on this matter even I omitted some.

Please advise me according
_

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ajujuju2:

Yes ma'am!
I got an ADNR(we do not need additional docs) in August.

However I also found out my file was moved to the dreaded London. Guess God wants to teach me patience. According to our Canadianfly: Romans 9:16. grin grin

Need to change my moniker to Patience! grin grin grin

In other news, alot of congratulations are in order. I cant remember the names of all the recipients but i'm happy for you all. our PPR holders list keeps increasing. May God bless our various journeys.

Hehehe grin

Congrats to all PPR recipients, ITA recipients, and good luck to all IELTS candidates on Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Canadianfly:

You are the true daughter of your parents! grin

Haha. Say it in Yoruba please tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Canadianfly:

Buhahahahhah...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
cochtrane:

Lai lai!! We will not accept this gender discrimination. We must protest with placards #occupyNairaland!! In fact, we are going on strike!! grin

My chest hahhahahahhaaha... I'm helping him o. Some of us are "Busta rhymes" before we suffocate somebody's husband or boyfriend..
Lemme comman be going Hahahhahahaah

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TBDL: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hephgirl:

My chest hahhahahahhaaha... I'm helping him o. Some of us are "Busta rhymes" before we suffocate somebody's husband or boyfriend..

Rotfl!! Hephgirl you're a case !! grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
mexxyaaron:
Hello Everyone,

Just want to appreciate you all for your continuous assistance rendered to those of us who are novice in EE.

Well I need your assistance in form of advice
I am 36 years ,while my wife is 30 years.
We have 2 daughters.
We both wrote the Ielts exam on the 19th of August 2017.

My result was listening 6.0,reading 6.5,writing 7.0 and speaking 7.0 with an average band score of 6.5.
I intend being the principal applicant.
I have about 10 years working experience post NYSC.

My wife score is listening 6.0,reading 5.0,writing 6.0 and writing 6.5 and with an average band score of 6.0.

My questions are:
Does she really need to write another Ielts exam ? She does not want to though.
Is the score good enough to apply for EE system considering that I will be hoping to get a provisional nomination.
I will appreciate you all advices comments on this matter even I omitted some.

_

I guess you know you need to rewrite the exam. It would be a good idea if she could also rewrite. Think about it as a family project where you need to put hands together. This could be all that is standing between your family and your dream in Canada, if you want it sha. What's your current CRS score?

Yes, your scores are good enough for the EE system. So are her scores, only they are too low to be significant. You can use the eligibility tool to find out if you are good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hephgirl:

grin grin cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by balogunsam(m): 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
jergins:
Spoke to Wes? Pls provide me with WES direct contact no/email. This there contact us enquiry page doesn't work for me. It takes min of 10days for them to respond so bad!. Sent enquiry to them since last thurs. Yet to get response.

I meant communicated with them. It was Facebook messenger and twitter mainly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mavor: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Canadianfly:

"To the best of my knowledge" implies that I may be right or wrong. Then again, I don't need to be explaining this to you now do I?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 12:21am On Sep 08, 2017
MrsBee:

Did you notice his NA2 was in September? I don't know if that means anything.

@Yooku, @deeore @ajujuju2 @yewwygrace @boldinc @noviolence has anyone seen any update in the Additional documents section?

Yessss!!! Just logged on and checked and it says "We do not need any additional documents" PPR rain is about to break out on July AORs at Sydney...Watch this space!! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dammysanmi(m): 12:21am On Sep 08, 2017
Hephgirl and Canadianfly are meanies grin grin. Seconded?

Hephgirl:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dammysanmi(m): 12:24am On Sep 08, 2017
You guys have stayed too long in that valley grin
Yooku:

Yessss!!! Just logged on and checked and it says "We do not need any additional documents" PPR rain is about to break out on July AORs at Sydney...Watch this space!! grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by miminice: 12:24am On Sep 08, 2017
I am also a single mum, however, in son's birth certificate does not have his father's name, just my name. Nevertheless, I do not think you should worry about getting the father's consent since you claim you are the only one responsible for the child.
Oyinbos dey more open-minded oh, the way they see things is quite different from we Africans. I have never had issues when I added my son as my dependent for both vacation and study visas, all I just did was to explain that pikin papa no dey picture for personal reasons.
My sister, you just explain in your LOE that you are solely responsible for your son. If you have evidence like paying his school fees or any of his bills you can attach it.

amoese:

In my case I am a single mom never being married. My son is 13 years and his father is married. I have been taking all responsibilities, can't I apply without the father's consent? We don't really get along.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Osemigho: 12:25am On Sep 08, 2017
wiselong:

1. Is it possible to apply for express entry and at the same time apply for student visa? what happens if before getting student Visa one get ITA?
Yes but treat them differently i.e. You must prove the obligations of each visa application. For Student visa, one of it is that you will come back home after study. Good luck!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 12:27am On Sep 08, 2017
Mavor:
"To the best of my knowledge" implies that I may be right or wrong. Then again, I don't need to be explaining this to you now do I?

Lol. My dear, you don't need to explain anything to me. Your post was arguing that the OP's question was inaccurate, despite him writing NAIRA in caps. You cannot on one hand make a statement you believe is FACT (you used the words only pay), and on the other hand say the same statement is to be taken with a pinch of salt?

However, let's move on to more important things grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Osemigho: 12:28am On Sep 08, 2017
mexxyaaron:
Hello Everyone,

_

You both rewrite IELTS and practice very well for it. Practice like you will die if you don't. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 12:32am On Sep 08, 2017
Osemigho:

You both rewrite IELTS and practice very well for it. Practice like you will die if you don't. Goodluck!

Hahahahaha this cracked me up. But that's the truth sha...it is well with all of us oh. Amen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 12:34am On Sep 08, 2017
cochtrane:

Haha. Say it in Yoruba please tongue

LOL!

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.