Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1521263 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kontagious:
Modified
Slowlybtsurely, I saw my Bigbroda - Bigfido giving a Kissoflife to a damsel Toyogirl well known as Hephgirl, her eyes beaming like a GlitteringStar. Definitely both were Crazyinlove displaying their affection under a Lovetree. Unknown to them, there was a Canadianfly about giving a Kontagious sting.

Because Godisawesome, they were able to meet Drhopeful who like a Ballerz gave a Billy treatment.

All these happened while we all wait to receive a Judgment that has seen a Blackbuddy and a Merrymum (40manlappy and Mummyjaygirls) spending Winter with JustinTrudeau.

At the end, we all will testify to having an AwesomeGod.

Weh don sir

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dotcman: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
funshobabs:
Greetings to everyone in the house.

I want to use this medium to pray for all those that wrote their ielts yesterday and that are believing God for great score.
Do not be worried, the Lord will perfect it in Jesus name. And those that are awaiting PPR, the Lord will do it. Go on and book your flight ahead in faith.

Amen o

And to all those having one issue or the other in their application, God will make everything perfect in Jesus name.
Just have faith. God bless you all in Jesus name and have a great week ahead.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Scrolled up and down the poem like a hundred times thinking I'd find my name hidden somewhere if I just read it one more time.

Smh, we'r no longer friends undecided

Really good lyrics/ innovation.... wink

Kontagious:
Modified
Slowlybtsurely, I saw my Bigbroda - Bigfido giving a Kissoflife to a damsel Toyogirl well known as Hephgirl, her eyes beaming like a GlitteringStar. Definitely both were Crazyinlove displaying their affection under a Lovetree. Unknown to them, there was a Canadianfly about giving a Kontagious sting.

Because Godisawesome, they were able to meet Drhopeful who like a Ballerz gave a Billy treatment.

All these happened while we all wait to receive a Judgment that has seen a Blackbuddy and a Merrymum (40manlappy and Mummyjaygirls) spending Winter with JustinTrudeau.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dotcman: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
billy:
Your worry won't change anything so why not put faith in God to do the impossible. Don't limit what God can do.

Cast away ALL doubt! Don't dwell on it at all. Don't look at your errors or what you have failed to do. There is a God that doeth the unthinkable.

The God that changeth the lot of Jabez shall CHANGE your lot.

You have simply done what you can, please allow God to do the rest.

It is well.

I thought it was only me. To think I even had 8 in the previous exam

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mstunz: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
@Hamiltondreamer

I believe it's for only adult members.

Thanks but I don't seem to understand what you mean by adult members.

Do you mean my parents and siblings or my spouse and kids.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jugdement: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kontagious:
Modified

Kontagious sting grin. Weh don Sir.

Abeg give Wura27 the Kontagious sting wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by winter(f): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Beautiful!!!

wink

Kontagious:
Modified

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
that feeling you get in the hall as soon as you missed the questions.....
The reading part was playing tricks on me oh.

We were more than 150 persons in port-harcourt centre I think. BC is really making a killing in the name of English test.

Dotcman:

I did not. Missed 5 questions in listening,
Prayer warriors in the help, pray for me o

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jugdement:

@ GlitteringStar, great job!

Thanks bro/sis smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by balogunsam(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Happy Sunday guys!
Hope your weekend was nice. This is wishing all recent IELTS test takers favourable results by God's Grace!

Congrats to recent ITA receivers...receive speed for the journey.

...and for those of us at the mercy of WES school verification, ASUU, NASU and other problems of a failed structure, may God see us through and expedite these things for us.

Have a blessed week!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kissoflife: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kontagious:
Modified

Lol, see as Canada don make me popular through express entry

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kontagious:
Modified

Na your type dey do this with Nollywood titles back in the day abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
sweetrie:
Refund fire!! I had to chat with MCC and plenty people to know what to do

na wa o!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Justiyke4u:
am having issue logging but will get back to you this evening

OK. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Emmasonic4me: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
einsteino:

mehn thats sad. Service delivery in public offices is a gamble. no one wants to do their job, they'd rather blame politicians than correct their own mess. They end up costing people their future. A case in point is that of a friend who after studying for 5yrs + an extra year to sort his carryover was told UNN had no record of his admission. ie he had no file in Admission office, registrar's office and none in his own dept! Mind you when we gained admission, his name was number 4 on merit/primary list. The guy went with all his docs, even photocopy of the admission list, yet the university said it couldnt have been cos they couldnt find his file anywhere. like joke like joke, his 6years hustle was proving to be much ado about nothing. it was so bad that each time he showed up at Admissions to search for his file, they would call security to bundle him out.

As fate would have it, one of his lecturers went to Exams & Records to search for the file of an over stay student (99' matric number) and pleaded that assist him as the folks at Exams & Record werent willing to do their job. in the process of assisting, my friend found his file in an abandoned pile of 99 files, a file of 2007 matric number. That was how he managed to graduate after being declared persona non grata by the university he toiled 6years in.

In saner climes, he would have sued UNN for every dime it had.. but well we prefer to leave things to God to judge while spending our last kobo trying to emigrate to countries that dont.

Wow!! As I was reading through, all that kept ringing in my head was... Sue them, sue them, sue them, drag them to court,... Lol. But who is even sure of getting justice in our system here?

Thank God the lecturer was used to salvage the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
cochtrane:

You didn't really have to do this. Some people here have applied without getting a letter that complies with CIC

Thank you Cochtrane. I will pass the message across to her.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by manlikegb: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
cochtrane:

Don't worry, you'll be fine. IELTS adjust scores for difficulty. If they do and you perform well, you'll score high enough.

@cochtrane, thanks for your response to my post earlier. Somehow I couldn't get to quote you back on the same post to thank you, don't know why it didn't show the regular(quote,like,share)- strange.

Anyways, referring to the bold statement above, you're the second person I'm hearing/reading that from. Is there a link to where I can find this info online? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by manlikegb: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Yes u can combine years from different jobs and yes u can claim points from ur in-law as long as she's willing to provide appropriate docs and proof of relationship

Thanks @MummyJaygirls, I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ewa2014: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Canadianfly:
In other news, for married women that did UK PCC, bbaby84....did you send proof of marriage to show your change of name from the time you lived there? Assuming your last name has changed now.

No I dint. I only filled in my maiden name under any previous names...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
manlikegb:

@cochtrane, thanks for your response to my post earlier. Somehow I couldn't get to quote you back on the same post to thank you, don't know why it didn't show the regular(quote,like,share)- strange.

Anyways, referring to the bold statement above, you're the second person I'm hearing/reading that from. Is there a link to where I can find this info online? Thanks.
There are a number of blogs which discuss this. On IELTS site you'll find the below, which is available at this link https://www.ielts.org/about-the-test/how-we-develop-the-test

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ewa2014: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
wiselong:

Do they start counting from the date on the B.Sc. certificate or NYSC Discharge certificate?

Are we meant to attach NYSC discharge certificate though I did not o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by manlikegb: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
cochtrane:

There are a number of blogs which discuss this. On IELTS site you'll find the below, which is available at this link https://www.ielts.org/about-the-test/how-we-develop-the-test

@cochtrane, you're too much bro. Thanks Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Can I use my Academic IELts to Apply and what's d minimum score required?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
cochtrane:

Tuale Sir! Senior Nairaland Big Data Analyst and Scientist grin wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
cochtrane:

1. If it is in the same time of job as her primary NOC, then yes she can combine experience and claim full points. Skilled experience is required to be in the same type of job as your primary NOC. However, I was going to point out that you really needn't fret too much over "2 years 8 months". For FSW, you need only 1 year. Of course for EE, you need 3 years for max points. But you should put in your profile anyways and by December, you can earn your full points. Provided age is no worries at that time, you'll be exactly where you want to be in terms of CRS. Except there is something ayam not understanding.

2. Her sibling does not have PR yet nor is a citizen of Canada. So you can't use that.

So in other words, if Mr. X worked in company A as a Manager for 1 year...then moved on and worked in company B as a manager for 6 months....then moved on again to work in company C as a manager for 1 year and 6 months, Mr. X can claim 3 years working experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tbaby2015: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
einsteino:

mehn thats sad. Service delivery in public offices is a gamble. no one wants to do their job, they'd rather blame politicians than correct their own mess. They end up costing people their future. A case in point is that of a friend who after studying for 5yrs + an extra year to sort his carryover was told UNN had no record of his admission. ie he had no file in Admission office, registrar's office and none in his own dept! Mind you when we gained admission, his name was number 4 on merit/primary list. The guy went with all his docs, even photocopy of the admission list, yet the university said it couldnt have been cos they couldnt find his file anywhere. like joke like joke, his 6years hustle was proving to be much ado about nothing. it was so bad that each time he showed up at Admissions to search for his file, they would call security to bundle him out.

As fate would have it, one of his lecturers went to Exams & Records to search for the file of an over stay student (99' matric number) and pleaded that assist him as the folks at Exams & Record werent willing to do their job. in the process of assisting, my friend found his file in an abandoned pile of 99 files, a file of 2007 matric number.

In saner climes, he would have sued UNN for every dime it had.. but well we prefer to leave things to God to judge while spending our last kobo trying to emigrate to countries that dont.

Wow! I almost can't believe my eyes shocked

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hiscules: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Good evening house, please I will like to confirm If IRCC accepts NYSC as proper experience. , I have someone who served with defunct intercontinental bank but wants to claim points, how can he go about getting a letter and can the experience count??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
hiscules:
Good evening house, please I will like to confirm If IRCC accepts NYSC as proper experience. , I have someone who served with defunct intercontinental bank but wants to claim points, how can he go about getting a letter and can the experience count??

@Fusion23
used his NYSC work experience. You can read his posts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by websiteman: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hello house.... I plan to sit for ielts exam in some coming months and would appreciate someone sending me study materials.... jicaonline@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Can I use my Academic IELts to Apply and what's d minimum score required?

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#59640544
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hiscules: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
GlitteringStar:

@Fusion23
used his NYSC work experience. You can read his posts.
OK thanks, again the company is defunct, will statement of account for the period and self notarization suffice in lieu of the letter??

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.