Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,716 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1507844 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
yokus:
My bro submitted yesterday. His AOR- Sept 8th

Really?! That's great! Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by teewhy31(f): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hephgirl:
Ilike ur name... From pjmask...

To ur question.
All u do is pay wes.

Hephgirl sounds like you have children or you live with them. I didn't connect the name until you mentioned pjmask.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtaminator: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please get in the pool immediately. You can always add your husbands ECA when it is ready if you have not gotten an ITA by then. I see no reason to wait till its ready. The last draw was 435, 426 is only 9 points away.IRCC is unpredictable and 2 quickfire draws may see you receiving an ITA with 426. I got my ITA with a CRS of 413 while I was waiting for my wife's ECA which would have taken us to 423.

lovetree:
cc;kontagious cc;cannie

Thanks for your response guys.

Yes I'm the PA, score without hubby's WES is 426, while its 436 with his WES, that's using the CRS tool provided.

His School transcript is a lil bit slow thus the confusion on whether to apply once my WES is ready or just wait for his as well.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jugdement:

Relax MRSDA! Average time from AOR to medical passed has reduced to 10-15 days for FSW- Outland since end of July. PNP timeline still longer.

I submitted my application on the 10th of August and got med passed on the 22nd of August.

This gives me some comfort �
Hopefully we should see a movement before the end of the month then...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
This storefront is a strong reminder on my daily commute of that glorious day awaited....Couldn't have been put better grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Justiyke4u:
okay send me a PM let me link you with the woman that did mine for me. I can't post her number here. Hope you understand

Plz how long does it take to process the transcript in ABSU? Can they send it in 2 weeks?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ehiobe: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Gurus in the house please help me answer this question. I have currently been issued an ITA. Can I delete my profile and change my NOC. I just found out that my NOC doesn't have to be the same with my education. I have experience in 2 different NOCs but I based my application on one that is same field as my education but to be honest I have more proof and experience in the second NOC. If I delete my profile and enter d pool again and I get another ITa and change my NOC will it backfire. Will CIC have record of the previous one I wrote?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Godisawesome: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
DatechMan:

You do not need an immigration agent. I'd say your destiny is in your hand.
If your husband's age is not too high, he can be the PA due to his years of experience. But if he's very much older, I'd say you should be the PA.
Nevertheless, both of you should attempt the IELTS and aim to score minimum of LRSW8777. Also both of you should evaluate your credentials.
Maybe if you give more details, we can provide more help.
Thank you very much,I really appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
noblealuu:
Please@Hamiltondreamer; is POF required to enrol in Nova Scotia PNP or it comes post nomination and just have to be shown post ITA just as it's done in EE?

It's not explicit as that of Saskatchewan which requires POF as part of the docs to be eligible for nomination.

Yes POF is mandatory. If you check the NSNP 100 form it's on page 17. I posted the link yesterday. Check my posts.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Patterns18: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Dear Great People, who knows the hospitals in Abuja authorised for the medical checkup and their prices?

Biko, the info I got wasnt friendly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
AwesomeGod:
Thanks for the heads up. It appears for one to be eligible you have to have experience in Nova Scotia or a VALID permanent job offer?

No to both. The program is called Nova Scotia express entry international skilled workers program. You need an express entry profile and job validation code number as well as all the required documents.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Patterns18:
Dear Great People, who knows the hospitals in Abuja authorised for the medical checkup and their prices?

Check the CIC websites.Their Phone numbers are on the CIC page .Abuja Clinics and IOM its about 40k plus. Can't remember now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Godisawesome:

I am new here.
Someone should help me. We want to move to Canada but my hubby want us ( myself and 2kids) first then he will join later. My question is who is going to be the Principal,we both have just BSC and hubby working experience is 10yrs and mine is 1.
Do I need immigration agent to process it for us.
We are scheduled for ielts exams next month.

That money that you want to give to an immigration agent is the money to kick start the process from Pre-ITA and Post-ITA to AOR.You can do it yourself just go through the thread and you eyes will be opened. cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blackbuddy: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Patterns18:

There are only 3 clinics designated in Abuja as follows;

City: Abuja
Name: IOM Migration Health Assessment Centre Abuja
Address: 4 Buchannan Close,
off Buchannan Crescent, off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse 11,
iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int
Telephone: +234 (0) 808 522 1427
+234 (0) 807 219 1122
Spoken Languages: English

City: Abuja
Name: Adeniyi ADEGOKE
Address: Abuja Clinics,
22 Amazon Street, Maitama,
Telephone: (234) 0803 665 0436 /7042842

City: Abuja, Maitama
Name: Maduemezie Nwakaego
Address: Abuja Clinics,
22 Amazon Street,
Telephone: (234) 0803 665 0436/7042842

So you can contact them and make your enquiries, cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please is the Schedule A Form usually required from people that have been refused visa or from people with travel history?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
#TeamIELTS30thSept..... We are warming up..

Wishing @Kontagious and everyone that took their IELTS exam today the very best when the result shall be released.

It is well

threadstone:
To all ielts hopefuls, hope you smashed it well today?

All the best

Cc unku kontagious

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
sexymj:
thank you so much.

please what if spouse takes ielts n eca?

If spouse makes it (has a good score) and gets an eca, thats additional points gotten. Up to thirty i think.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Bankole1790:

@ Mr Threadstone your ielts score is quite mouth-watering and sexy.Kindly give me tips on how to achieve that too,especially if there were recommended texts you used.

Thanks. I used barrons ielts plus scavenging through ieltsliz.com and ieltsbuddy.com . Theres a lot of useful resources to find there. For speaking, you can watch a host of videos on youtube too. Never stop practicing and precision is key.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ehiobe:
Gurus in the house please help me answer this question. I have currently been issued an ITA. Can I delete my profile and change my NOC. I just found out that my NOC doesn't have to be the same with my education. I have experience in 2 different NOCs but I based my application on one that is same field as my education but to be honest I have more proof and experience in the second NOC. If I delete my profile and enter d pool again and I get another ITa and change my NOC will it backfire. Will CIC have record of the previous one I wrote?

You can edit your NOC post ITA so far you still fall within NOC 0, A or B. You dont have to reject your ITA for that reason.You can mention it in your LOE if it will make you feel better.
All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
bbaby84:

You can edit your NOC post ITA so far you still fall within NOC 0, A or B. You dont have to reject your ITA for that reason.You can mention it in your LOE if it will make you feel better.
All the best.

Exactly what I did.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lorenzos1: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Good day house,
Please I have a bsc from Unilag and an advanced diploma from ACCA. Can I have both of them assessed as separate certificates under Wes...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Go to the branch closer to you and tell them you want to convert your savings account to current. They should tell you to provide valid Id, utility bill and 2 references. If Gt can convert the account, the account number won't change and you should be good.
Dammie2017:
My POF is in gtb and I have a savings account. They said they only issue reference letters on current accounts. What do I pls.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Saintp:

Plz how long does it take to process the transcript in ABSU? Can they send it in 2 weeks?
i did mine on 23rd of last month and it was sent on 28th
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by manlikegb: 12:39am On Sep 10, 2017
@40manlappy, @blackbuddy, @cochtrane, @boldinc, @MummyJaygirls, @DereI, @bigfido, and everyone.

Please help with this - For someone who has worked at a SINGLE company for 2years and 8months, is that enough to claim points for 3yrs work experience OR does it have to be a WHOLE 3yrs, i.e full 36month to be able to claim points for 3yrs?

Thanks for your help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 2:00am On Sep 10, 2017
KweenCee:
Please is the Schedule A Form usually required from people that have been refused visa or from people with travel history?

It is believed to be asked of those with previous visa denials, however, there have been a few exceptions, where applicants without visa refusals were asked for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 3:42am On Sep 10, 2017
2years and 8months is definitely not 3 years! !
manlikegb:

@40manlappy, @blackbuddy, @cochtrane, @boldinc, @MummyJaygirls, @DereI, @bigfido, and everyone.

Please help with this - For someone who has worked at a SINGLE company for 2years and 8months, is that enough to claim points for 3yrs work experience OR does it have to be a WHOLE 3yrs, i.e full 36month to be able to claim points for 3yrs?

Thanks for your help.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blackbuddy: 3:56am On Sep 10, 2017
manlikegb:

Thanks for your help.

Hi, as just stated in response to you, that's less than 3 years. You must have 36 months of work experience or more to claim points for 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2017
lorenzos1:
Good day house,
Please I have a bsc from Unilag and an advanced diploma from ACCA. Can I have both of them assessed as separate certificates under Wes...
Please make sure to send both so they can be assessed separately at the same cost. I think you'll get additional certificate with the advanced diploma.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2017
Justiyke4u:
i did mine on 23rd of last month and it was sent on 28th

Whaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!
Just 5 days? Please give me the number of the person that helped you.
I don't understand how the PM here works, send to emmyppp@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by labelbybee: 7:06am On Sep 10, 2017
elfmann:

Why is this so? Don't Unilag charge separately? Why would u pay for only Masters and they populate and send ur B. Sc's? Without ur consent or anything.

They dont charge separately. Its the same matric number for both B.Sc and Master. So what they do is to pull all your records with that matric number and send to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 10, 2017
labelbybee:

They dont charge separately. Its the same matric number for both B.Sc and Master. So what they do is to pull all your records with that matric number and send to WES.
OK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.