Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1506341 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jaybaby2017: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
codeworks:

So, I should have hope. Thanks

CRS will be reduced further. the number of people who scored above 400 is about 30,000
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tbaby2015: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Aig84:

Single o, I don't even know what to do right now, so confused. Shebi I for just do Masters jeje that year....smh. Don't even hear anything about pnp anymore and the CRS doesn't look like it's coming down soon.

Dont worry. It will all work out. Just keep d faith...More so, Ontario should open early next year if not soon sef. They all have a yearly target number of immigrants. Watch out for Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
tbaby2015:

Dont worry. It will all work out. Just keep d faith...More so, Ontario should open early next year if not soon sef. They all have a yearly target number of immigrants. Watch out for Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan too.
Thanks a lot tbaby2015, guess I have to keep hope alive and keep my eyes open too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by uptown17: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=studyexec post=60787537]Hey guys,

I'm filling the Statutory Questions section of the eAPR. When I select yes for previous visa refusal, I get a drop down form to provide details.

1. With this, my understanding is that I do not have to explain again in my general LOE and attach Schedule A upfront. Is this in order?

2. Question to those who have completed this section in the past and answered yes: Was there such a drop down to provide details, or is this new from CIC?

..just wondering why I read that may be good to submit schedule A upfront, if you can provide the details for previous visa refusal in the eAPR form already.[/quotel
Seniors please help answer. I am curious too. Let me add a question to his/her's
3. For the statutory question, should one pick YES to both questions asking about visa refusal or its best to pick YES for just the first question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
mukhtar4u:
@esosa4real

How are you doing, I used to follow your case but I didn't see your post in recent time.... Have you been sent PPR mail?

shocked shocked
Dont tell me you are the person in charge from The Village?

grin grin

Abeg,na joke o

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by irewole1: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Good eve, I think am in similar situation.
Is possible to prepare and pass French test within 6months?

Hephgirl:
maybe if u knew French... Or a sibling in canny?
I wish u speed in d pnp route
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by irewole1: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
WES is your best bet! It is evaluated as follow ND is 2 years Diploma
HND is 3 years Diploma + 1 Post Grad. Cert.

Blingyrie:
Hello guys, please what is OND and HND accessed as? Which is preferable for it WES or IQES?? Tnx

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dumsydsassy1: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
ajiifixing:

shocked shocked

grin grin

Abeg,na joke o
cheesy cheesy cheesy you are mean!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dannyko: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
OK I understand, it's one of the lopeholes in our postal system.
grammy010:

There is no assurance as to when it will get there and whether it won't get missing along the line. You may have to go back to courier after waiting so long for NIPOST
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dannyko: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please can I pay for WES with my GTB Master Card?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sexymj(f): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
thank you.

anibewise:

Go to menu bar on your account, then click on modify family information.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
uptown17:

i sent you a pm

Seen and replied.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by teeboy95: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
amindondee:
Please what exactly is wrong with London Visa Office (UK). Why are they taking so long to reply applicants. This is 5 months and counting oooooo since AOR (14th April). What is the solution to this scenario?

This London Visa Office na wah oo..
How person go take do them.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ehix89(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dannyko:
Please can I pay for WES with my GTB Master Card?
YES

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
perks:
My people, has anyone paid for ECA or eAPR application fees recently wit standard chartered bank NAIRA Card? I will like to know the rate they charged for CAD.

Has StanChart started allowing fx transactions on the naira card? Didn't get a mail to that effect.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ovems(f): 12:49am On Sep 25, 2017
Hello house, I just visited the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominate program website (for the first time) to get information but discovered that the program for skilled immigrants is closed for now. please any idea when it will be reopened?

Also, I saw on the website that if you are from an English speaking country, it not compulsory to submit an English proficiency exam score but you won't get points for that. is it really compulsory to do the test.

Note that I have a family member there.
Thanks in advance and so sorry for being repetitive in case these were just treated. Don't know how far back I would have to read to get the informations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 1:02am On Sep 25, 2017
mukhtar4u:
@esosa4real

How are you doing, I used to follow your case but I didn't see your post in recent time.... Have you been sent PPR mail?

Hey, thanks for the follow-up jawre, u nor forget me cheesy
Mehn, cic has dumped my file in London vo and instead of me getting frustrated I have removed my mind from cana and focusing on other things!

I am in ip2 and 206 days post aor, I nor be terrorist, I worked in the places I claimed, have verifiable travel hx. . So I think problem is just with the London office and their habit of delay!

I have called cic severally, even d cic officers dey bow for London vo cheesy they can't do anything. I have raised several cse and no better reply! I have also emailed London vo, those once didn't even bother to reply back!

So for now, that's what's up, when dem ready, I dey here....lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 1:20am On Sep 25, 2017
ajiifixing:

shocked shocked

grin grin

Abeg,na joke o

grin you got me laughing loud and hard at 1:20am ... people go think say i dey possessed.
una dey play too much for this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 25, 2017
ajiifixing:

shocked shocked

grin grin

Abeg,na joke o

shocked grin.... Chaiiiii, okay....continue, diaris God ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 25, 2017
Oh my God.....this is something else, 206 days when they claim average is 180 days.

Its better that you have taken your mind off it, it will end in praise.

London vo, receive sense this moment!

esosa4real:

Hey, thanks for the follow-up jawre, u nor forget me cheesy
Mehn, cic has dumped my file in London vo and instead of me getting frustrated I have removed my mind from cana and focusing on other things!

I am in ip2 and 206 days post aor, I nor be terrorist, I worked in the places I claimed, have verifiable travel hx. . So I think problem is just with the London office and their habit of delay!

I have called cic severally, even d cic officers dey bow for London vo cheesy they can't do anything. I have raised several cse and no better reply! I have also emailed London vo, those once didn't even bother to reply back!

So for now, that's what's up, when dem ready, I dey here....lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 25, 2017
dumsydsassy1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy you are mean!
I thought I was.
Cc Canadianfly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by NeelDarji1989: 6:34am On Sep 25, 2017
AlexanderGreat:
Congrats!

Hi, congratulations!!!

Can you tell me if yours was PNP? They have asked for Schedule A form so.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chybaz: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2017
Aig84:
Hello fam, just checked my IELTS results after getting "no results" numerous times.
Listening -8.5
Reading - 9
Speaking -7
Writing - 7.5

All praises to God!!
Thank you bigfido for sharing the prayer to St Joseph, thank you Glitteringstar, Kontagious,Cochtrane and all others who helped shaped my prep with tips and materials.

Diving into the pool asap as 40manlappy will say and hoping for a favorable draw as I've maxed out immediate avenues of increasing CRS, I should be on 415-419 if not mistaken.

God bless us all.

What's the secret to this score. Kindly share,, congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mzjennypher(f): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Hello house,
i requested for remark in reading and writing i got a reponse from them yesterday there was an upgarde in my writing but they were silent about the reading. they didnt even state that i also requested for an upgrade in reading but it wasnt upgraded. my people were they suppose to also state the second module even though it wasnt upgraded?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2017
mukhtar4u:
Oh my God.....this is something else, 206 days when they claim average is 180 days.

Its better that you have taken your mind off it, it will end in praise.

London vo, receive sense this moment!

Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Selzsky(f): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2017
Thanks Bro. I have replied your pm.

balogunsam:

Got your PM and i have responded. The UI contact is not mine...i have not even met the person...someone linked us up so you'd have to speak with him first. I'll be as helpful as i can. Please respond to the PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Cannie(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2017
This is the usual format
They should have indicated you requested for a remark in reading
I am not sure if the procedure has changed now
Hope it helps

mzjennypher:
Hello house,
i requested for remark in reading and writing i got a reponse from them yesterday there was an upgarde in my writing but they were silent about the reading. they didnt even state that i also requested for an upgrade in reading but it wasnt upgraded. my people were they suppose to also state the second module even though it wasnt upgraded?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mrsJustveryOkay: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Any one looking for IELTS materials? Check the following:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bz7Xm1dw9s5VUDlUTlFpOFk4RTQ

https://www.ieltsadvantage.com/

http://www.ieltsbuddy.com

https://courses.edx.org

Check YouTube for practice materials too (IELTS Liz, E2.com etc)

All the best!

UdomoLeinad:
i need proper tips for Listening section 2 & 3: maps, lectures and long conversations

IELTS 1st attempt: LRSW 7, 9, 7.5, 7.5

2ND 7.5, 9, 7, 7

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2017
XX01:

Has StanChart started allowing fx transactions on the naira card? Didn't get a mail to that effect.

I believe restrictions on Naira card for forex payments were lifted to USD2000 for all banks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by twaintoy(f): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Cannie:
This is the usual format
They should have indicated you requested for a remark in reading
I am not sure if the procedure has changed now
Hope it helps

Please, how do one request for a remark? What are the steps/Procedures? My brother needs to request for his speaking to be remarked. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2017
Dunni1113:
Good afternoon house.. please my brother needs a professional advice, he sponsored wify to US to visit her brother, but she refused to come back. Asked him never to contact her again and even disabled all points of her contact and it's been almost a year. Her mother supports her fully.

He has his ECA and IELTS the only thing holding him down is this issue. And she is presently in US illegally Abeg help a brother!!!

shocked shocked shocked This one is a karachika wife oh!!!! Anyway, he needs to be legally separated or divorced in order to totally exclude her from his application because if he just states she is not accompanying her, he will be required to submit both medical report and proof of funds for himself and the wife.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Cannie(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Hope it helps

twaintoy:

Please, how do one request for a remark? What are the steps/Procedures? My brother needs to request for his speaking to be remarked. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.