Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1513680 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by shadetwins: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=nnekdre post=60813592]Please can anyone brief me on the procedure and amount in getting a PCC in the UK thanks. [/quote

this link contains all you need
https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ehrnie: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
nnekdre:
Please can anyone brief me on the procedure and amount in getting a PCC in the UK thanks.

Hi - You would need to fill in an online application for this. Google "acro police UK" and you'll find the link to the form.

Standard service is £45 (10 working days), while Premium is £80 (two working days).

Supporting docs to be included with the application are - Two proofs of your current address (and one must be dated within the last 6 months) / Copy of your passport / 1 recent colour photograph.

Also, people have advised that the PCC be sent to someone you know & trust in the UK, and then the person sends you a scanned copy (coloured copy). This makes it faster.

Hope this helps?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by teeboy95: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
esosa4real:

Hey, thanks for the follow-up jawre, u nor forget me cheesy
Mehn, cic has dumped my file in London vo and instead of me getting frustrated I have removed my mind from cana and focusing on other things!

I am in ip2 and 206 days post aor, I nor be terrorist, I worked in the places I claimed, have verifiable travel hx. . So I think problem is just with the London office and their habit of delay!

I have called cic severally, even d cic officers dey bow for London vo cheesy they can't do anything. I have raised several cse and no better reply! I have also emailed London vo, those once didn't even bother to reply back!

So for now, that's what's up, when dem ready, I dey here....lol

Men..no be only you dey the boat oo of LVO...

I just dey siddon dey look them..
I raised CSE to add my baby.. no response now ..one month gone..

Dem tire person
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
MRSDA:

As in en...some girls are mean! If it is true, he should dissolve the marriage or file for divorce or whatever sef
The thing fear me die.Na this kind thing dey makes guys fear marriage.When you hear stories like this you marriage no sweet or hungry you to go into.You go even start to look girls upandan with telescope /binocular/electron microscope.Seriously this matter touch me no be small.l am shocked and speechless.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
elfmann:

What matters now is the divorce papers. How to get her on board is the issue.

Go to any high court in Lagos. All those charge and bail lawyers will help you out with legal separation papers once you narrate all this to dem. its a case of abandonment

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by shadetwins: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Quick question: any hope for express entry draw this Wednesday?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Anyone presently living in the UK and has applied for e-APR, how do you go about the Nigeria PCC?

Seniors too can wade in. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by codeworks(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
I did research, Citizens of Canada are moving to US. So, Canadian Govt needs you as long you are smart and ready to stay in canada. CRS will drastically go down maybe 350 come 2018. Canadian Govt will invite 400,000 next year. Two provinces in Canada are doing job exhibit in asia, they also planned to come to Nigeria. This is not good for Nigeria economy as people that will make change in Nigeria are leaving.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
If CRS drop to 350, even the Nigerian Govt will feel the effect, the country will be half-empty. lol

codeworks:
I did research, Citizens of Canada are moving to US. So, Canadian Govt needs you as long you are smart and ready to stay in canada. CRS will drastically go down maybe 350 come 2018. Canadian Govt will invite 400,000 next year. Two provinces in Canada are doing job exhibit in asia, they also planned to come to Nigeria. This is not good for Nigeria economy as people that will make change in Nigeria are leaving.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
MRSDA:

He should threaten to expose her illegal stay...Yoruba people will say you send the child of fire to fire (direct translation)
No.. That na Trump wahala.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
dtush:

Go to any high court in Lagos. All those charge and bail lawyers will help you out with legal separation papers once you narrate all this to dem. its a case of abandonment
See the Nigerian solution!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by codeworks(m): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
smslive2:
If CRS drop to 350, even the Nigerian Govt will feel the effect, the country will be half-empty. lol

CRS was 199 points on May 2017 and we have 60,000 people in the pool. they need about 120,000 people to fill in every year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by prodam(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Good day peeps,

I really appreciate your effort, and I have read through the pages and still gathering my information.

While trying to get documents together to apply for this PR thing:

Someone sent me a mail he got from a Canada-based immigration consultants where they claim to have slots for work permits and visas.

This package comes with job offers from employers that will sponsor the visa+permit and thereafter collect the fees back from your monthly salaries based on certain percentages ( First 3 - 4 Months).

Kindly advise if this is obtainable. Please help me as it involves a processing fee of 50k for the agreement and documentations.

zandora, dupyshoo, Ehrnie, MummyJaygirls, justwise, welf99

I count on your experience. Thank you again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by twaintoy(f): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
codeworks:
Haha, let me just patiently wait till that 2018.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
That was strictly for Federal Skilled Trades Program and not the FSW or PNP!

codeworks:

CRS was 199 points on May 2017 and we have 60,000 people in the pool. they need about 120,000 people to fill in every year

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
smslive2:
That was strictly for Federal Skilled Trades Program and not the FSW or PNP!

Yes o.

The lowest FSW point EVER was 413 on 31st May 2017

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Maduro ooo, won fe gba e ni oo

Somebody please translate for the poster! grin

prodam:
Good day peeps,

I really appreciate your effort, and I have read through the pages and still gathering my information.

Someone sent me a mail he got from a Canada-based immigration consultants where they claim to have slots for work permits and visas.

This package comes with job offers from employers that will sponsor the visa+permit and thereafter collect the fees back from your monthly salaries based on certain percentages ( First 3 - 4 Months).

Kindly advise if this is obtainable. Please help me as it involves a processing fee of 50k for the agreement and documentations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blackbuddy: 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
codeworks:

199 points on May 26 was for Federal Skilled Trades Program and not Skilled worker please. We have quite a way to go before Skilled worker points will drop that low if ever smiley

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/past-rounds.asp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
In May there were 5 draws, One specifically for Federal Skilled Trades Program, The other one specifically for PNP while the other 3 targets all streams.

ajiifixing:

Yes o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lovetree: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello House. How are we all doing today.

Please I want to pay for WES and cant seem to find any payment method on the site.

Kindly help a sister biko. How do I go about it.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
ajiifixing:

Yes o.

What I'd give to have this again...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mzjennypher(f): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Cannie:
This is the usual format
They should have indicated you requested for a remark in reading
I am not sure if the procedure has changed now
Hope it helps

Thanks @Cannie, i requested for two only one was done, and i was expecting to mention the reading that it wasnt upgraded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CAstruggle(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Benin is under Abuja. I wrote in benin recently and picked up my results last week here in Abuja.

elfmann:

How can Benin be under Abuja? My take is: mail works to British Council, 20 Thompson Ave, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CAstruggle(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Benin center is under Abuja.

elfmann:

How can Benin be under Abuja? My take is: mail works to British Council, 20 Thompson Ave, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
CAstruggle:
Benin is under Abuja. I wrote in benin recently and picked up my results last week here in Abuja.

E don do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
prodam:
Good day peeps,

Bwahahahahahahhaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
codeworks:

Abeg who the economy don epp? undecided We don dey hear dis change story tey tey. OYO for Nigeria. angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
CAstruggle:
Benin center is under Abuja.

O gini?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by codeworks(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
prodam:
Good day peeps,

Is scam!!! I received such email. I did some digging i discovered that the recruitment agency just registered their website, fake address, the phone is always unavailable even working hours and the guy reply in weekends. You can only secure job if you have brother or sister in canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dewys1: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kai, when you mentioned 'research', I was joyful for a few seconds that there is hope for some peeps I know. Now Seeing this your post shows me that there is no comfort from your 'research' report.
Lets be guided by the assertions and 'research results' we post on this thread as it might mislead other people

Tuale to the kings of research like Cochtrane and 40Manlappy!

codeworks:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
prodam:
Good day peeps,

Don't waste your time and money because its a scam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by uptown17: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
BHAWAWHAHAHA grin grin
Dewys1:
Kai, when you mentioned 'research', I was joyful for a few seconds that there is hope for some peeps I know. Now Seeing this your post shows me that there is no comfort from your 'research' report.
Lets be guided by the assertions and 'research results' we post on this thread as it might mislead other people

Tuale to the kings of research like Cochtrane and 40Manlappy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.