Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1509777 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AlexanderGreat(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ready for visa mail?
ray78:
I'm in IP2 and just received a request for Height and Eye colours well as Bio data passport request.Hope thats fine?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ray78: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hmm Amen o
AOR-July 14th 2017
MP-July 26th 2017
ADR-Sep 12th 2017
BG NA-Sep 18th 2017
IP2-Oct 13 2017
Abby2017:
Congratulations! That is your PPR grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ray78: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
It wasnt titled 'Ready for visa' sha
AlexanderGreat:
Ready for visa mail?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Congratulations is in order!

ray78:
I'm in IP2 and just received a request for Height and Eye colours well as Bio data passport request.Hope thats fine?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
many thanks for the felicitations, Thanks everyone. to all ITA hopefuls, we dey wait and pray for una, hoping ITA falls on you soon. seriously I can honestly say all the struggles that lead up to this was worth it, you really shouldnt give up, doesnt matter how hard the path is, so long as it leads somewhere you should keep on.

Hephgirl:
That's how Ivie is missing an accompanying spouse
grin I smell set up. someone is trying to increase my required POF from $12,300 to $15,312

cochtrane:
Congrats man. PPR too sure.
thanks boss!

Abby2017: Congrats to all ITA recipients, wish you all graceful packaging of documents and speedy PPR afterwards. Remember due diligence smiley
Special congrats @einsteino grin #ifyouknowyouknow
thanks alot boss.

GlitteringStar:
Congratulations to all ITA recipients
many thanks

creativeguru:
Congrats!
thanks. I appreciate

sleekysilk:
Congrats!
thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
sleekysilk:

You still ave to cancel the TRV. Because for visiting, you are to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you don't have intention to stay back, that you are retuning to your country after the visit. Now that u have an ITA, that clearly negates ur intent because it means you have plans to permanently live in Canada. Based on ur dual (contradicting) intentions, ur TRV is likely to be rejected. So it's best you cancel it yourself. Hope I'm clear enough.

Yup, it's high likely you TRV will be cancelled/rejected/denied once they sight your EE application. Happened to a colleague of mine who got his PPR soon after that TRV cancellation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Congrats to all ITA recipients!! Wish you all a speedy process

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hmmmm. So what does the subject say? What other document were you required to send aside height&eye colour and where to?
Biko no vex o, just curious.
We learn everyday.
ray78:
It wasnt titled 'Ready for visa' sha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
please stop taking it seriously. it was sarcasm,he expected u to understand that.
Madcow:

I will be thankful if you could elaborate why.

Kind regards,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yooku:

As in ehn This is strange oh...Tread cautiously. I see there might be an issue when your application goes through the A11.2 checks. they will check your CRS against the ITA issuance date and cut-off for the draw in particular and use that to determine your eligibility. I can't tell whether they will pass your application or not but if it is a system error or something weird....IRCC will act accordingly. Cheers!!

I don't think he got an ITA. He is trying to say that he missed it by just few points.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ehix89(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
manlikegb:

Bros @ehix89, I hope WES atleast sent you an email that your application was received. Read the email WES sent to you and look for the statement below under How to Submit Your Academic Documents

"Please click here to download an academic transcript request form".

Oya smile.
grin grin grin...there you have it, God bless you brov
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ehix89(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yooku:

This form should have been made available for download in your WES profile after logging in once you made payment. Please go back and check for the form after you login. Cheers!
Seen, thanks so much for drawing my attention to such huge lapse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
GlitteringStar:

I don't think he got an ITA. He is trying to say that he missed it by just few points.

Abi....that's what I was able to understand as well.

Oya, come and clear yourself o. MippiShick!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
daremum:
Hello @GlitteringStar @dupyshoo @hephgirl

find below screenshot!!!
I didnt get any point for adaptability though but you can help scan through!!!

Thank you

But you have CRS of 461 nawww?? Wetin una dey look for again?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hello @Mavor,

Please fill out your job duties using the below link and wait for your NOC code which will be sent to your email address.

http://www1.canada.ca/en/contact/noc.html

Cheers!

Mavor:

Is there a way I can send you a copy of my resume so you can assess it and advice on the NOC code or codes I should be using?

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ehn, hen! My people. This crossed my mind during some writing practice sessions.

Does BC mark down for using American English style of writing in any of the sections? E.g. Color ~Colour, Centre ~ Center
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by walter08: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
@einsteino @Hephgirl @40manlappy

Can someone gain CRS points with CIPS certificate www.cips.ca ? If yes how many points?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Happy to help!! It's amazing the little gotchas that NL has saved many a fellow from in this quest for PR grin grin . I remember seeing just after joining this thread and while uploading my docs to submit my eAPR that i had just uploaded only the biodata page of my passport without adding the pages with the visa stamps. The cold sweat I broke into when i realized my erroneous mistake eh!! I got serious with reading everything from Page 0 from that time henceforth!!!

ehix89:
Seen, thanks so much for drawing my attention to such huge lapse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
SegunWamiri:
Ehn, hen! My people. This crossed my mind during some writing practice sessions.

Does BC mark down for using American English style of writing in any of the sections? E.g. Color ~Colour, Centre ~ Center

No.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
He is comfortably swimming in the post-ITA pool oh grin grin
That 5 points wont make a difference to his 461 CRS so he is better off removing all aspects of the application leading to stories that touch.

GlitteringStar:

grin grin grin

Okay! Let me explain.

You need to read page 0 of this thread to know more about the whole process. However, the summary is that the whole process is in two stages. The first thing to do is to determine your eligibility. To be eligible, one must score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 points. Use the Come to Canada tool to check if you are eligible. You will get additional 5 points for adaptability if you have a relative (PR/Citizen) who is living in Canada under this first stage. The second stage is where you are ranked based on your CRS score.

If you are not eligible, then you cannot proceed to stage 2.

Therefore, you need to check if you didn't get points for adaptability because you might become ineligible after removing your uncle if the additional 5 points was added to your FSW points to make you eligible for the program.

I hope you are no longer confused. wink smiley

Note:
Pre-ITA is only a stage. The real work is the POST-ITA stage. Please, research and read more to know all about the FSW program.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
No they can't....WES (and others) do not evaluate professional certificates and hence no points can be awarded for such

walter08:
@einsteino @Hephgirl @40manlappy

Can someone gain CRS points with CIPS certificate www.cips.ca ? If yes how many points?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yooku:
He is comfortably swimming in the post-ITA pool oh grin grin
That 5 points wont make a difference to his 461 CRS so he is better off removing all aspects of the application leading to stories that touch.

That's not the point Glitteringstar was trying to make. It seems a lot of people don't understand this.

The eligibility is like the foundation on which CRS rests. If your eligibility is faulty, then your CRS is null and void.

To explain, to be eligible for the pool (where CRS apply) you need to be eligible to apply first. So for instance, if his score was 70/100 because he answered that he has an uncle which earned him 5 points. Now if he doesn't show evidence for that, the 5 points gets knocked off from his eligibility score which now become 65. Thus, that means he wasn't eligible to enter the pool in the first place and he only got ITA because he misrepresented himself. I hope this is clear now.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
See me oh, dem no tag me but I come put maff for inside grin grin
Yooku:
No they can't....WES (and others) do not evaluate professional certificates and hence no points can be awarded for such

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
True

sleekysilk:

She can do IELTS and possibly ECA to up your CRS back to 432 if not more. The only reason why you will hava a lower CRS is if youfill her as accompanying and she did not support you with her IELTS and ECA.
An accompanying spouse with IELTS &ECA will give almost same CRS as a non accompanying spouse. CRS might even be more sef
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
chuckdee13:
I'm guessing no one saw this post. Congrats mippishick. its odd but we all know the Good Lord works in mysterious ways.

Lol Chuckdee13. Actually, i don't have ITA yet. My CRS is 433. I was just exclaiming because i am 3 points lower than yesterday's draw. Abeg our data analysts should predict the next draw o. grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oh ok...Understood....Abeg how be market for the 60k now? grin grin grin
Santino1:

That's not the point Glitteringstar was trying to make. It seems a lot of people don't understand this.

The eligibility is like the foundation on which CRS rests. If your eligibility is faulty, then your CRS is null and void.

To explain, to be eligible for the pool (where CRS apply) you need to be eligible to apply first. So for instance, if his score was 70/100 because he answered that he has an uncle which earned him 5 points. Now if he doesn't show evidence for that, the 5 points gets knocked off from his eligibility score which now become 65. Thus, that means he wasn't eligible to enter the pool in the first place and he only got ITA because he misrepresented himself. I hope this is clear now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Santino1:

Exactly!

Cc: Yooku, Daremum

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
The group is not for the fainthearted or weak-eyed...So so strong info dey come for inside grin grin grin

deeore:
Haa @yookus. I dint last a day in that whatsapp group. it was such a depressing group for me, I ran out as fast as I joined. keeping faith and hoping ppr happens to all of us real soon.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
GlitteringStar:

I think he is trying to say that he missed yesterday's draw (ITA) by just few points.

Cc: Newmum0615, MippiShick

Yes GlitteringStar. That's correct. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dannyko: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yes
Jurisdy17:
Pls has anyone used GTB debit mastercard to pay for ECA at WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
MippiShick:

Yes GlitteringStar. That's correct. It is well.

Sleekysilk's anointing will fall on you. grin grin You will get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in the next draw. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
SegunWamiri:

Abi....that's what I was able to understand as well.

Oya, come and clear yourself o. MippiShick!

@SegunWamiri: Yes o! GlitteringStar is right. My CRS is 433. I missed yesterday's draw by 3 points.
GlitteringStar:

Sleekysilk's anointing will fall on you. grin grin You will get an ITA in the next draw. wink

Amen o! Thanks guys!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.