Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1513270 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hugoe(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mavor:
Has anyone who took IELTS exams on the 14th of Oct seen his/her resuslts? I am trying to check online via this link --> https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CheckResults.aspx and it keeps saying No results Found.. undecided

It comes out in 13 days (28th October or so). I am waiting as well.... cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Scard: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
dtush:

I am not an expert on the subject matter and i dont know about the" successfully" bit as ppr never fall on me. My application dey LVO. But i am applying for my daughter and i. Ur own case might be different from mine . So i have a letter from the court stating i am a single mother, her dad signed from IMM 5604 for non accompanying parents, which i just raised a CSE to include this morning and i also included a hand written letter of consent to process her migration to canada in my application before guy man go say e he no write am. So in ur case u can get ur hubby to sign the IMM 5604 and letter of consent saying he is fine with u migrating with the kids

Thank you so much @dtush. I will follow you closely to know the outcome.

Others with information, please feel free to epp oh

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by revlane: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yewwygraceful:
Hey Revlane congratulations, i remember you shared a while back that after you ordered GCMS notes, you realized that there was review required for POF. Thank God for you by the way did you do anything about it, i.e, attach a Letter of explanation or something?

No, I didn't send anything. I knew it was a risk but I believed God didn't bring me this far to have me rejected. So I just got PPR by His grace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
themaestro212:
Hi guys. I am writing this as a follow up to a question I asked some weeks back and to tell how that went. Hopefully anyone who's in the same shoes can refer to this post. In my PR application, I marked "no" in one of the statutory questions asking about visa refusals. (I had been refused visa to a country after which I appealed and got the visa). I was not sure if this was a misrepresentation so I asked on this forum and I was advised to send a CSE with an LOE. To be safe, I sent a CSE with an LOE and an updated Schedule A form. CIC acknowledged receipt and did not require any additional documents. I received PPR last week. Below is my timeline.

ITA: 21 September
AOR: 22 September
MEP: 28 September
IP1: 28 September
NA2: 28 September
RPRF Request & Paid: 03 October
IP2: 16 October
PPR: 17 October

Thanks for all the helpful posts. I wish you all the very best. Remember to commit your applications into God's hands.

Congrats ma dear!!! I am happy for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Awesome timeline. Congrats

sleekysilk:
It's PPR guys! Woke up to the golden email.

ITA sept 20th (team #433)
AOR sept 25th
Med pass Oct 6th
IP1 Oct 6th
NA2 Oct 13th
IP2 Oct 20th
PPR Oct 25th

I bless God and thank all you my e-family.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
revlane:
Finally God has answered my prayers. Woke up this morning to PPR mail.
Don't even know how s to start, its a dream come true. I will tell my story later.

Timeline
AOR May 25
PPR October 26

So I dey Ibadan but can't find where to take the passport photo with stamp. Any suggestion or should it be hand written?

Congrats dear, this is the Lords doing and is marvelous in our sight.
we await your story in order that the newcomers may read and be encouraged.

My passport photo had d address handwritten so yes go ahead with the studio making sure the required dimension is given.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
revlane:
Don't even know how s to start, its a dream come true. I will tell my story later.

Timeline
AOR May 25
ADR Schedule A June 30
Medical Passed July 4
NA2 July 5
ADR RPRF September 29
RPRF Paid October 1
IP2 October 18
PPR October 26

To God be the glory.
Thanks to everyone one. I want to mention names but una too much.

So I dey Ibadan but can't find where to take the passport photo with stamp. Any suggestion or should it be hand written?
Congrats. Yes, it can be handwritten

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
OOU things.. That school is just wonderful... So happy for you

sleekysilk:
VOTE OF THANKS!

I appreciate everyone of us for the congratulatory messages. May all our dreams and aspirations come to pass. It's indeed not a journey for the faint hearted.

Is it my OOU transcript and WES application that took 14 months, abi the tension to get ITA with my 433 which came exactly 7days before my birthday plus my medicals that they said I should go get a report from LUTH that was on strike which was waived... It can only be God.

And to the great people of this thread that thought me 'the boys scout way' to get all my documents readily scanned and properly named for easy uploading.

ModupeOluwa, modupe lowo gbogbo yin. Many thanks to everyone. It shall end in praise for us all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
RonkeGoke:
Please any1 who has submitted passport via DHL to Visa office Accra what address did you use?

high commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 independence Avenue, accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
koonlay5:

My dear, thank you jare. I tire for that OOU school, thank God it all ended well. And it will end well for everyone by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
When i thought things were beginning to get better

XX01:

Doesn't work. You still have to go there and settle them. That's how I lost 20k for myself and older son. They said I paid into Abuja account while Abuja said I paid into Lagos account. No one agreed to help me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
koonlay5:
When i thought things were beginning to get better

Anywaysz, it was a while back but don't want to risk it again after my money lose.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Today is filled with good news. Excited for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by madamg: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Goodafternoon friends, pls how can i take the English/French test in other to update my profile before entring the pool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Read? How?
ugoiyke79e:

Congrats dear, this is the Lords doing and is marvelous in our sight.
we await your story in order that the newcomers may read and be encouraged.

My passport photo had d address handwritten so yes go ahead with the studio making sure the required dimension is given.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by philip3(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
RonkeGoke:
Please any1 who has submitted passport via DHL to Visa office Accra what address did you use?

come tell us your story if you done chop PPR jo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by madamg: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pls when applying for the IELTS test which module should I choose? Academy or general training? Pls i need ur help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
madamg:
Pls when applying for the IELTS test which module should I choose? Academy or general training? Pls i need ur help.
GENERAL.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hugoe(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
madamg:

Choose General. Under purpose, choose Immigration - Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by geebaby10: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Onlineise:

@CANNYMODE, @A14, @AJUJUJU2 and all other Team Londoners, please send a mail and troubleshoot (If you have not recently). Just state the fact that its gonna be 6months on so so day, how far update?. I have now seen 3 people (including myself) that sent mail even though no response to the mail sent, files started moving like 48 hours after.

Please what's the e-mail address?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by phemmi1: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Congrats to all the new PPR recipients. Please to the doctors in the house, how do I know when ecfmg sends a request to my school. Do I get a message?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by madamg: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Please, does one of the spouse application cover for the rest of the family?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by madamg: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pls how do i get the direct link to fill my profile. Cos I don't seem to get it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by linuslynx: 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yes, one person (Husband or Wife) serves as the principal applicant and this covers for the rest of the family. Kindly read from thread 0 to get more details on this.

madamg:
Please, does one of the spouse application cover for the rest of the family?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wow! The thread is filled with good news this day. Congrats to all PPR recipients.

Longer throat is catching me just as someone said today grin

Remaining parts of IELTS is coming up this weekend though

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Issyman(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
koonlay5:

Infact.. OOU is a case. Transcript request is 3 months old and my set results are no where to be found. Settled here and there to find the results but still not in sight. It's just sad hoe bad our systems are.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by madamg: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wow! Thanks for the reply @linus.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by RonkeGoke(f): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lol. No problem

come tell us your story if you done chop PPR jo. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by RonkeGoke(f): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
I appreciate

perks:

high commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 independence Avenue, accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by madamg: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pls if one is not good at speaking or written french language, which test will the person be advised to take? IELTS or ....?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
madamg:
Pls if one is not good at speaking or written french language, which test will the person be advised to take? IELTS or ....?
You should take IELTS.
If you are good at French, then take TEF for additional points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by temitope06(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
revlane:

Timeline
AOR May 25
ADR Schedule A June 30
Medical Passed July 4
NA2 July 5
ADR RPRF September 29
RPRF Paid October 1
IP2 October 18
PPR October 26

To God be the glory.
Thanks to everyone one. I want to mention names but una too much.

Go to Pixels, they know all about it, they have the stamp and everything. Just take the specifications demanded by CIC along with you. they are in Challenge and Bodija.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.