Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1513517 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hello bro, which faculty?

Issyman:

Infact.. OOU is a case. Transcript request is 3 months old and my set results are no where to be found. Settled here and there to find the results but still not in sight. It's just sad hoe bad our systems are.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bighead2: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
I dont see it as a problem ooooo... I stutter too (though not that bad ooo) especially when am nervous or angry.

Keypoints i told myself.

1. Be calm and try to practice it by counting ur words u say
2. Try and imagine u are having a conversation with a close friend that is listening to u

In the end, i got a 7.5 in speaking by God's grace though. But in all, i'd say its no big deal... he just gotta dedicate time to work on his MIND. Thats the KEY

revlane:
Guys abeg
I have a friend who wants to start this PR journey but he stammers. How can he go about IELTS speaking test?
Any advice please, will the examiners understand.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tallgirlee(f): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good evening house,

I trust you all had a good day. Please i would like the house to advice me on an issue. I have been on NA2 for over 30days now and going by trends, i expected my application to have gotten to a LVO/VO at this stage. To my surprise when i asked CIC for my visa office yesterday, i was informed that my application was still at centralized intake office Sydney and yet to be transferred to a local visa office.

If any one has been in this situation before kindly share your experience. Isn't eligibility test done at NA2 stage and at the local visa office?

Look forward to your response(s). Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Emmasonic4me: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
A thunderous congratulations to all those with PPR... I feel so happy as though I was the one that got it...

More happy because it's not by "connection" as we are used to here... But by merit and God's grace not minding your background nor family name.

Meanwhile, I've got here a very cost effective way of "porting" for those of you that intend to land this year... Just choose the one you feel is faster and cheaper... Lol.. Offer valid while stock lasts... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
mamacajah:

From your mouth to GOD's ears, it will come swiftly. You have tarried long on this journey, we will surely celebrate with you soonest! grin

Thank you Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by temitope06(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
perks:

@temitope...baba hw far ur application na? Any movement? Maybe u should consider ordering GCMS notes.

Me wey don dey steal public funds, wetin be my own with Canada again. My guy, pray to be able to steal taxpayer's money.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by IykeD(m): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hi House!

Please can I change my qualifying NOC post ITA? I made a mistake in the NOC I filled and need to change it now but I am worried they may have seen it already. The work experience part is actually editable but I am a bit worried deleting the old NOC and putting another one.

Note, my real NOC will still fetch me same score so that's not a problem; I am only worried if it may be termed misrepresentation or something like that afterwards.

Please those authoritatively in the know, kindly let me know about this and what I can do.

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
tallgirlee:
Good evening house,

I trust you all had a good day. Please i would like the house to advice me on an issue. I have been on NA2 for over 30days now and going by trends, i expected my application to have gotten to a LVO/VO at this stage. To my surprise when i asked CIC for my visa office yesterday, i was informed that my application was still at centralized intake office Sydney and yet to be transferred to a local visa office.

If any one has been in this situation before kindly share your experience. Isn't eligibility test done at NA2 stage and at the local visa office?

Let me helsp you call MrsDA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by revlane: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
To those who sent me pm, I replied but its bouncing back ooo failure delivery. Send a mail to foxyjoe122@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Sugaro: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
phemmi1:

Am I to call ECFMG or MCC. Please do you have their contact. Thankss
MCC, +1 613-520-2240
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lolz... make i waka pass for now. Na Canada go settle our fight o

Hephgirl:
this is ur second crying in one day... Are m or f
U r very sensitive o if u r truly male.
U like shoessss abi
U have to b metrosexual. Nice one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Issyman(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
koonlay5:
Hello bro, which faculty?

Faculty of Education
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by maziude: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
revlane:
My PPR story.

Nothing can stop you except you chose to stop.

Congratulations to you boss. Indeed, when one falls the only option is to get up.

I was in your predicament though a different situation.

But, here I am today all thanks to GOD.

I would just like to admonish everyone passing through one form of issue or the other, your challenges are meant to be stepping stones to your eventual success. However, you have a choice to either embrace them or run from them. But remember running from them only prolongs their resolutions.

It will end in praises for us all by God's grace.

Greetings from Ottawa...

PS

Na spy I come spy oh. Na this testimony carry me come here.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tried sending you a pm. You can send me one so i can send a contact to you.

Issyman:

Faculty of Education
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Cherokee(m): 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hello House,
Please what NOC would you recommend for one with a job title as a Industrial Operator?... @einsteino,coctrane, Kontagious, 40Lappyman etc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Issyman(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
koonlay5:
Tried sending you a pm. You can send me one so i can send a contact to you.

I tried replying but got mailer demon. Check my profile, my email address is stated there. Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Seen..

Issyman:

I tried replying but got mailer demon. Check my profile, my email address is stated there. Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
domvic:
good evening house.

login just to bless God for you Sleekysleek.

congratulations,may Gods name be praised forever
please I hope you will still be available to help us as u always do, u always respond to my questions and I appreciate u so much.

The land of Canada will favour you. Amen.

Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Peaceful2016(f): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
tallgirlee:
Good evening house,

I've been on NA2 since Aug 21... I sent two mails and got the reply that my file was at CIO Sydney... Its when I called on October 19, I was told my file had moved to London. I'm still on NA2 till now. There's no specific pattern some files are processed faster than others.
Team London I hail oh... The wait is real
BTW congrats to all PPR recipients

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
smslive2:
Lolz... make i waka pass for now. Na Canada go settle our fight o

Haaaaa Abeg o..... U r my fren na.... Ain't u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Cherokee:
Hello House,
Please what NOC would you recommend for one with a job title as a Industrial Operator?... @einsteino,coctrane, Kontagious, 40Lappyman etc.
just CHILL dey are coming to reply. undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hephgirl:
40manlappy's wife changed her NOC post-ITA and all is well.. COPRs and visa labels gotten.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Cherokee(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hephgirl:
You sef fit put mouth for the matter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
@hephgirl, Is your Ielts result out?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
:
Hephgirl:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by oloriTj: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kontagious:

She's currently not working does not necessarily mean she hasn't worked before. If she has work experience in acceptable NOCs within the last 10 years she can use, then it's not. More so, if what she has is up to three years, then she's good on work experience.
cc: OloriTj
thanks dear for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
koonlay5:
@hephgirl, Is your Ielts result out?
nope

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
I could not help but quote you mehnn. Your courage and resilience is truly a great source of encouragement for lots of people.

revlane:
My PPR story.
I am not a fan of travelling so I invested in professional and academic qualifications with an MBA, MSc and chartered qualification, I couldn't achieve my goals. So from the the days of Zandora and Dupsyshoo, I joined to read and just read updates for several months. I wrote IELTS with contribution money and requested for remark when my writing was scored 6.5 and later it was upgraded to 7.5
My WES was smooth with help from a friend who paid part of it. I started this journey as a trial and ran to Australia nairaland because of POF. I came back when the process wasn't favourable.
It became more real with ITA on March 1 but the worse happened. I lost all the money I raised for POF to Ponzi Schemes between February and April. From GHW to MMM, all my life savings was gone. And to make maters worse, I lost my job too.
Life became meaningless and I was in debt so I relocated back to stay with my parents and they have been feeding me.
From giving people money, I could no longer afford recharge card and I scampered around for POF. I submitted my application 6days to deadline.
I was stuck later because my POF showed review required in my GCMS. Its was written in capital letters that THE PA HAS FALLEN BELOW REQUIRED POF OF 12,300. And my case was left to pure discretion of the Visa officer and the hand of God.
Today its PPR because I never gave up, I knew my downfall wasn't the end of my life and that someday I will smile again.
Nothing can stop you except you chose to stop.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Obi1conte: 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hello
I have an issue close to urs. My PA was refused visa to the UK in 2008, a visa later gotten by repackaging d application based on point cited in d refusal letter and not through an appeal.
How do we indicated this in our express entry application?
What is a CSE and how do we access schedule form A?
Thanks

ugoiyke79e:

Congrats ma dear!!! I am happy for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Obi1conte: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hello
I have an issue close to urs. My PA was refused visa to the UK in 2008, a visa later gotten by repackaging d application based on point cited in d refusal letter and not through an appeal.
How do we indicated this in our express entry application?
What is a CSE and how do we access schedule form A?
Thanks

sunvick:
I could not help but quote you mehnn. Your courage and resilience is truly a great source of encouragement for lots of people.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ladon7: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
I hail oo, Pls i don't know Wetin I do Wes oo, it took them 8 good months to get my evaluation done, after lots of mail. Eventually I received a mail on 28th of April that my evaluation has been completed n I received the online evaluation cert which I used to register for EE profile, only for Wes to send me my hard-copy cert oo, up till date I never receive am. I used my office address n I don't know why it's taking forever. Pls am I good to go with only the online copy or I still need the hard copy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by revlane: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Thanks to everyone for the wishes, today feels so good.
So I don come again oooo

1. The PPR came with updated family information request. Should I fill and submit or no need. Am still single.
2. There is a form for height and eye colour chart. I think I filled black or brown during eAPR. Can I just pick anyone now jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.