Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1511463 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nettye: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2017
koonlay5:
Please who can suggest where to take the passport in Abuja. Thanks

Studio 24 is okay. They know the specifications but any other studio will do. Just take a copy of the specifications and show the photographer (even if you're going to studio 24, still take specifications)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2017
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Marvi4real:

I am not self employed o, they checked my facebook account and noticed self employed, I explained using LOe but I submitted other supporting documents like employment letter. My case is quite peculiar God was involved, ... get 3 years working experience. Though I had to package it well sha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by IAMCOMING: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2017
Thanks... so what you did was to follow the instruction on the website and went to do the biometrics and five days after you got the passport?

Please how long did it take you to do the biometrics at their office with no contact?

Please no vex on top of these my plenty questions

Thanks again

Bambam4you:
Ikoyi passport office. Lagos.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2017
LordSebastian:
Hello.
PPR finally landed.

ITA: March 1
AOR; May 9
Transferred to London VO: Aug 9

PPR: Nov 1

Never give up guys!
God bless you all. Cheers.
I said it, November na celebration month for the LVO gang. Congrats man! God bless you too
@deeore, ajuju, etal we're... waiting for your testimonies

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by blessings2017(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Boss13:

Hmmm - you are joking with fire here. Please attached your employment letter, your promotion letter (if you have), letter of confirmation, letter of redeployment (if any), commendation letter (if any), payslips, tax clearance certificate, pictures of you at work, pictures of you at the facade of your office and the office logo is conspicuously displayed, a copy of your staff ID card and then your reference letter.

The above is not up for debate. You are clearly informing the program assistant and the Visa Officer that you actually work in your Organisation. Even if you had worked in different organizations - the above should be used for your present work place. It will solidify your application that you are sincere. Also, if your company’s website isn’t working; please go and beg the MD to resuscitate the website (though with the above you can clear doubts). Also, try to see if your company is actually registered on CAC website.

What I have written above - not everyone did it and they were successful. However, nobody will tell your how emotional traumatic it is waiting because your eligibility is yet to be confirmed. To save that time, please get the above

There's no joking with any fire here. Read the statement carefully..." Reference letter is mandatory". If you like include all these supporting docs and fail to include Reference letter. Na OYO for you . Having said that, seriously, we need to allay these fears of putting too much documents. I know our risk level differ as individuals but fellas, it's OK to put ONLY what was asked and nothing more...

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kingbukaz: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2017
koonlay5:
Please who can suggest where to take the passport in Abuja. Thanks

Passport office gwagwalada. You get it the same day but you need to go there very early in the morning. That's if it international passport you mean oh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Onlineise(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2017
vcole:
Hello everyone. Congrats to all ppr, ita recipients and newly landed prs. All the best to all those awaiting ita and ppr. It'll happen soon. It's been forever and this thread is so long now, can't catch up. @40manlappy, @onlineise, @bigfido, @esosa4real #ugoiyke76 @slowlybtsurely et al. Greeting oh.

@Vcole we hail thee. hope the cold no too much grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2017
Santino1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Seems like the London VO has too much time on their hands. Process PPR quickly, no but they have time to be checking people's facebook. Shioor
LWKMD na so them do oh.They will veiw all social paltform where are registered whether active or inactive.Them don view my profile for LINKEDIN in private mode 3 times now the thing dey vex me angryhow person go view me in private mode and me no fit view the person angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hope15: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2017
Boss13:

Dr Esosa I can see you have gotten the golden mail. Please kindly inform the WhatsApp group because some of us are unaware.

Congratulations on your news and your marriage too

Congrats Dr Esosa!

@Boss13, where have you been bro? Been thinking you have stylishly sneaked into Cannyland! Enjoy Baba.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by A14: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2017
LordSebastian:
Hello.

Been a while. So I had to come back here to do this. This was where it all started.

PPR finally landed.

Timeline is as below:

ITA: March 1
AOR; May 9
NA: June 28
Transferred to London VO: Aug 9
Informed CIC of marriage: Sep 5
ADR for Spouse: Sep 6
Added Spouse to application:Sep 14
IP2: Sep 29
ADR for updated POF: Oct 25
Submitted ADR: Oct 26
PPR: Nov 1
God bless you all. Cheers.

Wow congrats. Just thought about you some days ago. Happy for you man.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2017
Marvi4real:

I am not self employed o, they checked my facebook account and noticed self employed, I explained using LOe but I submitted other supporting documents like employment letter. My case is quite peculiar God was involved, I had to lie about where I work now during eapr, I started working there Feb 2017 but I filled Nov 2016 to bee able to get 3 years working experience. Though I had to package it well sha.

God is involved in your lies? This is why people don't take Nigerians who call the name of God seriously.

You lied and cheated and still have the gut to give God the glory?

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by gazymenz: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2017
I say a hearty congrats to all PPR recipients and for those of us still in the process, congrats too cos it will surely end in praise.

Please i need guideline on how to re-create my EE profile in prep for Ontario NOI.

Thank you.

Bimpsy99:
Goodnews grin
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: now accepting applications

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now accepting applications for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream.
ATTENTION:

You must have a valid profile in the Express Entry (EE) system in order to apply.
You must have received a Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario that is still valid in order to apply.

Notifications of Interest (NOI) issued prior to November 1, 2017 are valid for six months or to December 31, 2017 (whichever comes first). This means that you must submit an application for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal within six months of receiving your NOI from Ontario.

NOIs issued after November 1, 2017 are valid for 45 days or to December 31, 2017 (whichever comes first). This means that if you received your NOI after November 1, 2017, you must submit an application for the HCP in the OINP e-Filing Portal within 45 days of receiving your NOI from Ontario.

All NOIs issued in 2017 are no longer valid after December 31, 2017.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2017
LordSebastian:
Hello.

Been a while. So I had to come back here to do this. This was where it all started.

PPR finally landed.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chizilulu(f): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2017
Boss13:

Dr Esosa I can see you have gotten the golden mail. Please kindly inform the WhatsApp group because some of us are unaware.

Congratulations on your news and your marriage too

Please add me to the whatsapp group : 07036314328. Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by LordSebastian: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2017
Thanks sir!

A14:

Wow congrats. Just thought about you some days ago. Happy for you man.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by LordSebastian: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2017
Thanks bro

[quote author=kay2011 post=62026093][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2017
@Marvi4real you lied and God was involved? lolz Nigeria we hail thee. our predilection for religion has nothing it cant cover.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Marvi4real, Please edit your post to remove that work history date. Santino1, Newmum0615, Justwise, Einsteino please help do same with your quotes of the post.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Kontagious:
Marvi4real, Please edit your post to remove that work history date. Santino1, Newmum0615, Justwise, Einsteino please help do same with your quotes of the post.

done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Kontagious:
Marvi4real, Please edit your post to remove that work history date. Santino1, Newmum0615, justwise, Einsteino please help do same with your quotes of the post.

Nah, we can't sweep everything thing under the carpet

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Boss13:

Hmmm - you are joking with fire here. Please attached your employment letter, your promotion letter (if you have), letter of confirmation, letter of redeployment (if any), commendation letter (if any), payslips, tax clearance certificate, pictures of you at work, pictures of you at the facade of your office and the office logo is conspicuously displayed, a copy of your staff ID card and then your reference letter.

The above is not up for debate. You are clearly informing the program assistant and the Visa Officer that you actually work in your Organisation. Even if you had worked in different organizations - the above should be used for your present work place. It will solidify your application that you are sincere. Also, if your company’s website isn’t working; please go and beg the MD to resuscitate the website (though with the above you can clear doubts). Also, try to see if your company is actually registered on CAC website.

What I have written above - not everyone did it and they were successful. However, nobody will tell your how emotional traumatic it is waiting because your eligibility is yet to be confirmed. To save that time, please get the above

@the bolded: Present workplace? But a reference letter/employment letter from your current company is NOT REQUIRED if you are NOT claiming points with your current job. Is that right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

Nah, we can't sweep everything thing under the carpet
Oga justwise, why na? Abeg try sweep o... Marvi's post still full everywhere. Self post and quoted posts. Abeg try.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunshine21: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Nigerians will do wrong and be giving God credit when they are not caught..anyway what do i know..#justpassingby

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2017
einsteino:
done.
Great, but what you have left still get as e be jare... Maybe the post and all quotes should be confiscated sef.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2017
sleekysilk:
Oga justwise, why na? Abeg try sweep o... Marvi's post still full everywhere. Self post and quoted posts. Abeg try.
Seconded... Some things can be implied but shouldn't be expressly stated. Where them lawyers biko.
cc: Justwise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2017
MippiShick:

@the bolded: Present workplace? But a reference letter/employment letter from your current company is NOT REQUIRED if you are NOT claiming points with your current job. Is that right?

thats right but some overzealous V.O may demand for reference letters of employment listed in personal history, it has happened a few times here. All the same the usual is, if you arent claiming points for it, dont bother about reference except you receive ADR for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by A14: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Where is beem4cupid? Has she/he gotten PPR ?

Congrats esosa4real. It was such a long wait, can't imagine how you're feeling atm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2017
Kontagious:
Great, but what you have left still get as e be jare... Maybe the post and all quotes should be confiscated sef.

okay i have implemented your request.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.