Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1507455 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aobiya(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2017
Please I need advice on this.

Tnx

aobiya:
Hello guys, Pls my wife wants to write the IELTS but her means of identification(international passport) has her maiden name(her fathers surname). How do we go about applying for the exam? Is she to use her maiden name or her new surname? And will it affect our EE application when we commence?

Kindly advice

Tnx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by drokiri(m): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2017
my thought.....

if she has obtained her international passport before she got married , which means that the passport will only be in her maiden name , then there shouldn't be any issue at all.

if you make any application in the future using her passport , and you can prove that the marriage was at a latter date . I think it is fine.

aobiya:
Please I need advice on this.

Tnx

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Markab: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2017
Please help with this oooo
Markab:
Good day all,

I always get confused by the underlined, does it mean if I have 3years work experience in three different NOC, I won't get the maximum points for 3 or more years of work experience? Please gurus in the house, come to my aid.

Just filling my profile.

Thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2017
PefHouse:

Hi Boss13,

The bank account statement for POF I intend to use is different from the account were my salary was paid (reflected by work payslips I would present), is this ok?

That’s not a problem. The request for salary account is just additional proof to show that you either work in your company - this is mainly for Eligibility

Your POF can be in a separate account (your personal account). Submit the 6 months statement. If there are any huge inflows, explain them via LOE.

Rather than submitting salary account, it’s preferable to submit payslips. Payslips also indicates that at certain points during your employment, you received a certain sum of money and some deductions such as NHS, Tax etc were deducted.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2017
Happy Sunday to you all.

I get confused about 6 months average bank balance. For example, I need to have a 6 months bank balance of 6m. Does it mean that I must have 6m in Oct 31st, Nov 30, Dec 31 like that till March 31st?

What if by virtue of my transactions I always have 6m at the end of any month but within the month I may not have up to 1m?

For example, I have 6m on Oct 31st as balance but by Nov 10, I have a balance of 100k but by Nov 30, my inflows increases and it get to 6m again. The same thing happens other months.
If this happens like that my account balance every month end will show a balance of 6m but within the months, it may not be so, is it something to worry about?
Do they mean that you must have that 6m sitting in your account all through 6 months? Somebody help me ooo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by steroid: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2017
Please I need to get my wife's transcript sent to WES from Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU). The fee of 50K has been paid over a month now

and they said that they will get back to us. It is over a month now and we have not heard from them. I don't know if I can get the contact of any

person in OOU that could be of help. It is only the transcript from OOU that is delaying her ECA report.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by spawne: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2017
Hey guys,
I need to know what the content of the PPR email is. Can one leave Nigeria after sending post-ITA documents?
I am asking cause I learned that the passport will be required. Can it be sent from another country and returned to the local visa office there, or it has to be Nigeria?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Omodadi2: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2017
Good morning house, please who has verified medical degree from UNILAG? I need a contact to fast track from school as weve just sent documents to MCC on friday. Kindly guide me please. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2017
Markab:
Please help with this oooo

Cochtrane has addressed this issue before. Check his posts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by royalfly(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2017
please I want to do this express entry but I need someone to guide me. yes the information here seems adequate but a guidance is highly needed. please I need to communicate with someone or chat with someone. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2017
Something seriously has to be done about this OOU transcript issue. Their fee for the transcript is one of the highest yet it is so problematic.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2017
Something seriously has to be done about this OOU transcript issue. Their fee for the transcript is one of the highest yet it is so problematic.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by royalfly(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2017
please can we chat on watsapp I need your assistance on how I can start the Canadian express entry and how much I need to have to get it through.. please your urgent help is needed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2017
Saintp:
Happy Sunday to you all.

I get confused about 6 months average bank balance. For example, I need to have a 6 months bank balance of 6m. Does it mean that I must have 6m in Oct 31st, Nov 30, Dec 31 like that till March 31st?

What if by virtue of my transactions I always have 6m at the end of any month but within the month I may not have up to 1m?

For example, I have 6m on Oct 31st as balance but by Nov 10, I have a balance of 100k but by Nov 30, my inflows increases and it get to 6m again. The same thing happens other months.
If this happens like that my account balance every month end will show a balance of 6m but within the months, it may not be so, is it something to worry about?
Do they mean that you must have that 6m sitting in your account all through 6 months? Somebody help me ooo.

Mehn the way folks over think this thing can and drive them into HBP.
Why don't you press your bank for letter and forget SOAs. Or do Tbills and show SOA it came from. Why all this mathematics and stress?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2017
royalfly:
please can we chat on watsapp I need your assistance on how I can start the Canadian express entry and how much I need to have to get it through.. please your urgent help is needed

In your words, the information on here is adequate. Have you read the 1st page at all?
1st step is do an ECA then write IELTS. But you need to read through for yourself to understand what applies to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2017
royalfly:
Show me d money.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2017
yokus:
Something seriouslt has to be done about this OOU transcript issue. Their fee for the transcript is one of the highest yet it is so problematic.

The worse school on earth. With so much stress.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2017
royalfly:
please I want to do this express entry but I need someone to guide me. yes the information here seems adequate but a guidance is highly needed. please I need to communicate with someone or chat with someone. thanks.

What information do you need. Tabulate your questions. Ask 10 questions at a go. You have to read page 0. It's important. DO NOT PAY ANYONE .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2017
spawne:
Hey guys,
I need to know what the content of the PPR email is. Can one leave Nigeria after sending post-ITA documents?
I am asking cause I learned that the passport will be required. Can it be sent from another country and returned to the local visa office there, or it has to be Nigeria?

I believe it can be sent from any country or you can ask for an extension on submission of passport.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2017
steroid:
Please I need to get my wife's transcript sent to WES from Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU). The fee of 50K has been paid over a month now

and they said that they will get back to us. It is over a month now and we have not heard from them. I don't know if I can get the contact of any

person in OOU that could be of help. It is only the transcript from OOU that is delaying her ECA report.

Did you pay any person to help ? Send a PM ,I should have someone's number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2017
adetechy:
Please how did you use treasury bill as proof of fund? Can you please clarify the following? I have been reading mixed reactions about using it as PoF.
1. How did you meet up the 6 months condition with it?
2. Which of the T-Bill tenure (duration) will be most appropriate for EE?
3. If I want to apply to EE in May 2018, does that mean I would have purchased the T-Bill in Nov 2017?
4. Which information are available in the T-Bill Certificate / Letter?
5. Do I need to supply additional PoF (e.g. salary account statement, pension statement etc.) even if the amount on T-Bill is sufficient for the PoF?

Many thanks as I await your reply. God bless.

I used Tbills and this is what I did.

I have 3tbills all from first bank . All 3 will mature 2018. The longest tenor i bought is 180days.

I also submitted my six months statement of account, reference letter and letter of non indebtedness and the Tbills certificates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Sugaro: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2017
sleekchic:
Good morning everyone, I have been a silent reader for sometime now, tried to read most of the posts from page 0 and I must say I feel very knowledgeable already. Thank you all so much.

My question is my husband is a doctor and the principal applicant, his physicianapply's portal now says ECFMG has sent his certificate for source verification. Pls is there any OOU doctor in the house that can direct us on how to get the school to respond promptly, is there anyone we need to talk to, and fees we need to pay the school? Please any help will be grately appreciated.

Secondly, his job title is MEDICAL OFFICER, and works for the Primary health care board Lagos. Which NOC is that please? I only saw MOH in the list and general practitioner. I am a little confused about that. Pls assist.
Thanks in advance
I will try, Yes U will pay courier fee, contact ur college secretary at least thats how it is in mi skl tho not OOU shouldn't take time, NOC 3112.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2017
Canadianfly:

Mehn the way folks over think this thing can and drive them into HBP.
Why don't you press your bank for letter and forget SOAs. Or do Tbills and show SOA it came from. Why all this mathematics and stress?

It is a savings account and I doubt if they can issue letter on CIC format. The money is mine but I can't fix it or do TBills because that would mean tying it down. I still need the money as part of my capital for my monthly business transactions at least until I am leaving naija. This is why I'm asking
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by linuslynx: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2017
In other words if one has been denied UK Visa for say up to three times, you have to state the different times/dates and the reasons seperately? Also, does it imply that once you have been denied a UK Visa in the past your application must[i][/i] go to LVO?

Boss13:

Yes state them concisely, if you can remember the date include them. After that, worry not.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekchic(f): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2017
Sugaro:
I will try, Yes U will pay courier fee, contact ur college secretary at least thats how it is in mi skl tho not OOU shouldn't take time, NOC 3112.

Thank you so much I really appreciate your response.

For the college secretary, in OOU there is a general academics officer for the school and there is medical school, so I don't know which office they would send the verification request. Please oooooooooooo OOU doctors I nid epp.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Issyman(m): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=steroid post=62087996]Please I need to get my wife's transcript sent to WES from Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU). The fee of 50K has been paid over a month now
Mine is over 3 months now. Despite d fact that I ve people following up for me. The OOU transcript is totally messed up now. I called a senior official and told me 3 months is even short to start complaining based on how messed up d process is. Check my profile and Send me email so I can give u my contact person number.
@sleekysilk pls Aw did u overcome the transcript wahala.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ronke1114: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2017
@Roke114
Are you applying for your UK PCC from Nigeria. Are you applying online or by post? If online, were you able to pay with your card? Which card did you use?

I applied online and from Nigeria. Used my GTBank card
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by linuslynx: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2017
People on this thread as previously mentioned have used only TBills certificate with a reference letter from the bank and got PPR. I don't intend to use my statement of account for some personal reasons and that's why I went into TBills. My understanding is only TBills cetificate and bank reference letter should suffice. Proof of where the TBills came from doesn't matter to them as far as it's in your name and is legit and also covers a reasonable tenor.

Hamiltondreamer:

I used Tbills and this is what I did.

I have 3tbills all from first bank . All 3 will mature 2018. The longest tenor i bought is 180days.

I also submitted my six months statement of account, reference letter and letter of non indebtedness and the Tbills certificates

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2017
Markab:
Good day all,

I always get confused by the underlined, does it mean if I have 3years work experience in three different NOC, I won't get the maximum points for 3 or more years of work experience? Please gurus in the house, come to my aid.

Just filling my profile.

Thank you all

Check this post for the answer to your question.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2017
Then it is simple, no FD, no Tbill.
It is a savings account, collect letter in whatever format your bank gives you and attach 6months SOA.
If there is any huge/unusual deposit that can raise eyebrow in your SOA, explain the source.
Don't give yourself analysis paralysis.
Saintp:

It is a savings account and I doubt if they can issue letter on CIC format. The money is mine but I can't fix it or do TBills because that would mean tying it down. I still need the money as part of my capital for my monthly business transactions at least until I am leaving naija. This is why I'm asking

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Saintp:

For mine, I got a letter of non indebtedness (current), signature confirmation letter (current and savings) then attached six months SOA for both accounts from the bank. Struggled back and forth for bank ref for cic but the language about legal and head of division signing off on it was not pleasant to the ears so i made do with info i got here.
It was only stanbic pensions that gave the specified requirements.

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.