Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1507896 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sexymj(f): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
All the fast time lines I am reading are just making my heart 'cut', too much anxiety.

Baba God, take me to my promised land. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nwandy218: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Well dey took some blood sample so am guessing yes for HIV n other stds. No tuberculosis check and no yellow fever immunization. For some reason they refused to tell us what they were testing for.
TEECANN:

Good day @Nwandy & all

Pls what are the components of the Immigration Medical test to be carried for Canadian PR? Ie does it contain yellow fever, tuberculosis, HIV tests etc?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by arizona20: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good evening All,

Please help me out with this enquiry.

My Hubby's Second name is Arinze on International Passport and ECA request but it's Arinzechukwu on Transcript.

Please Is it gonna be an issue?.
What do I need to do.
At what point should I specify it's same person.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mamacajah: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
ayodeji2017:

Just wondering if any of our seniors in the house that took the PNP route can start a thread on PNP for us that might want to consider that route.
Congrats to the latest PPRs.

I concur. For some of us, due to age, no matter if we max out IELTS, we would just barely scale 400. Thus any useful information on PNPs will be appreciated. gracios.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Einsteino.... abeg borrow me the POF na grin grin grin

einsteino:

mehn for my timeline I must put POF in my itinerary. walahi the hustle for POF be like hustle for another ITA. i never even do medicals and pcc, na today my POF just complete!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Djeanny: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hi Family,

Please I need help understanding this. Am I required to fill in my university graduation date?

I don't want to mess up my application.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Affidavit for one and same person would be enough

arizona20:
Good evening All,

Please help me out with this enquiry.

My Hubby's Second name is Arinze on International Passport and ECA request but it's Arinzechukwu on Transcript.

Please Is it gonna be an issue?.
What do I need to do.
At what point should I specify it's same person.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by codew0rks(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
If you want to follow PNP route. Pls consider NS and NB Provinces. They dont charge much for PNP processing. Canada needs more of IT guys and labourers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mamacajah: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
codew0rks:
Well Am thinking taking PNP route. I opened thread for it but one guy shut it down. Am doing research on PNP and FST

please keep me posted on your results.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Gadgetshop: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Canny Hopefuls,
I have a question, I need the experts in the house to shed light on.
Does having a Canadian CPA from Ontario for Accountants qualify as "trade credential issued by Canada"
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by topsy5(f): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
topsy5:
Please house I need advice I intend to travel with hubby and two kids. Both hubby and I wrote ielts CRs score is 422 cos I had 6.5 in writing. I have registered for ielts again and hope to do well in writing. ECA in progress. now the main issue I am the principal applicant and have 15% of the funds in my account and hubby has the remaining 85% in his account. Majority of the money in Hubby's account has only been there for 6 weeks as payment for some contract he did. Now my question is what's the best way to go about pof, should hubby gift it to me or should he buy treasury bill in both our name and if buying tbills what tenure is advisable that I can use keeping in mind I am writing next ielts and hope to do better to get good crs and enter the pool before end of the year. Thanks
pls help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Faskey: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Djeanny:
Hi Family,

Please I need help understanding this. Am I required to fill in my university graduation date?

Yes, that's correct, your university graduation date is what is needed here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Faskey: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
topsy5:
pls help

Your case is peculiar and one of many cases that have been witnessed. In my opinion based on what I've seen, it's a simple one since you are the PA and you are travelling with your hubby, the best option is for him to transfer to your account while you provide LOE to that effect stating that the money is meant for your POF. IRCC won't need your hubby's bank letter/statement at all, just yours.

I feel buying Tbills is additional headache
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
ajiifixing:

If na discount race @bigfido for pay N5 for the final one......Baba na joke I dey o.

Buhahahahahah

LOOOL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by peaceful22: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
CRS minimum score now 458
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by redocean: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Djeanny:
Hi Family,

Yes, date on the certificate awarded to you after University graduation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

@40manlappy.....u ve been conspicuously silent. How far?

I am fine but gentle sis cheesy

Been very busy with a lot of stuff. You know that the real work just started wink

How is preparation going?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Are you forecasting or reminiscing? Because today is 9th November 2017

peaceful22:
CRS minimum score now 458

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
smslive2:
Einsteino.... abeg borrow me the POF na grin grin grin

lwkmd see rough play o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
nairalandnewbie:
It is so difficult to read this thread..y'all post like the speed of light embarassed cry

I am telling you!

"Speed of light" is the correct phrase. Didn't come around for just a little while and the pages have jumped from 314 to 428! shocked shocked

It would probably take me weeks to catch up! grin

From the mentions, it is a great delight that so much good news has happened here. Congratulations to all PPR & ITA recipients and all those who aced their IELTS.

@Feygbe @Kontagious @esosa4real @LordSebastian @kike100 @belushi7 @Dammiehar and others that I may have missed:

I am very happy for you. May you all have a smooth ride from here on and may God bless us all in the new land! smiley

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by peaceful22: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
smslive2:
Are you forecasting or reminiscing? Because today is 9th November 2017

Yes for today.... 9th Nov, 2017. CRS minimum score 458
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
peaceful22:

Yes for today.... 9th Nov, 2017. CRS minimum score 458

There was another draw today apart from yesterday?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mimikoko: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good evening everyone, IELTS 28/10 people, do we have any results yet?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Omoedeki: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
redocean:

Yes, date on the certificate awarded to you after University graduation.

What should someone in my position do. I graduated 2012 but my certificate was issued in November 2014, I have started working with my statement of result before that time. What date should I put in this case.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
I tire ooooo

Hamiltondreamer:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kotansibe(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
mimikoko:
Good evening everyone, IELTS 28/10 people, do we have any results yet?

No result found yet o. Eagerly waiting and trusting God for the best. I think it should out by mid-night.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by peaceful22: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:

Please forgive me i got the info today. My baad.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by topsy5(f): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
Faskey:

Your case is peculiar and one of many cases that have been witnessed. In my opinion based on what I've seen, it's a simple one since you are the PA and you are travelling with your hubby, the best option is for him to transfer to your account while you provide LOE to that effect stating that the money is meant for your POF. IRCC won't need your hubby's bank letter/statement at all, just yours.

I feel buying Tbills is additional headache
Thanks a lot for your response, do you think he should make the transfer now and write the LOE when ITA comes or he should wait for ITA before making the transfer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by VitaminB12(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Please House, my wife's name is Priscilla but it was wrongly spelt Prescilla on her Call to Bar certificate. Hope getting a court affidavit will validate the certificate and there won't be any issues? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ayodeji2017: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
mamacajah:

I concur. For some of this, due to age, no matter if we max out IELTS, we would just barely scale 400. Thus any useful information on PNPs will be appreciated. gracios.

You are very right sis. From simulating the CRS tool with average of 8 on ielts, I found out that once age is over 40yrs. The score is always between 390 an 400 no matter the level of education. Wifey has PhD and I have masters but our score still falls between 390 and 400 with ielts max.
I just hope our seniors or anybody that has experience in the PNP route will help guide us.

Also, does anybody in here has experience with visaplace.com? I did their online assessment for PNP or workpermit route to Canada yesterday and I was surprised to get a call from them from Canada about 1 hour later. Unfortunately the line went off (due to network) while the Lady on phone was asking me some questions like
do I or spouse have any criminal record?
Have we visited Canada before?
Line went off.
Just wondering if anybody in here has used or try using them before?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.