Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1520085 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Newmum0615:
Stop eeeeeeeet. Me that has been invoking ITA on top your head since time imo river. I want good IELTS results to fall on me joor. I don't have 68k that I am not using plix.
good ielts fall on u o

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dannyko: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Good day all,I just got an email from WES and part of the content reads "This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to University of Lagos for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response."

Pls how long does Unilag respond to WES?I just want to know what my waiting time will be from now.Thanks all for your usual help.

@kontagious @glitteringstar @hephgirl and honourable elders on the thread kindly respond
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
smslive2:
Hephgirl... Where are thou? Dont be doing siddon look oooo
here o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Dannyko:
Good day all,I just got an email from WES and part of the content reads "This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to University of Lagos for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response."

Pls how long does Unilag respond to WES?I just want to know what my waiting time will be from now.Thanks all for your usual help.

@kontagious @glitteringstar and honourable elders on the thread kindly respond
Ok den les wait for dem to respond

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
GlitteringStar:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!!!!! I'm not an ambulance. I'm just ecstatic. My EOR is back!!!!!!!!!!! grin smiley

wow congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dannyko: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hephgirl:
Ok den les wait for dem to respond
Thanks smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Finally.... How is the preparation going? Dont worry... the next one you will ace the IELTS like say na you set the question! grin grin

Hephgirl:
here o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ehix89(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
PheezyLee:

If you have gotten an email to confirm your payment, then chill.. they'll send another mail few days to the test.
Yeah i've gotten that already...much appreciation for your response brov
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
GlitteringStar:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!!!!! I'm not an ambulance. I'm just ecstatic. My EOR is back!!!!!!!!!!! grin smiley

Congratulations!!! Smooth sailing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ehix89(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
sunvick:
Relax... there is not cause for alarm. You will receive the mail a week before the exam and even text message join if you added you number on the online application.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
smslive2:
Finally.... How is the preparation going? Dont worry... the next one you will ace the IELTS like say na you set the question! grin grin

As in en.... I'm prepin fyn jare.... I use my spare time to practice hence my absence here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
WES usually send verification request to LASU via postal mail and email. LASU in turn confirms verification to WES via email.....

If you ask WES to send another verification via international courier, WES will gladly send you a Payment Request of $96.05 (that's about N28k) and wait for you to pay before sending the new verification request via courier.

tobey2ng:

WES started it categorically in the their verification mail to the applicant to give them and your institution 3 weeks or more before you raise alarm and they promised to resend it afterward. Your friend can request for courier sending of the verification if lasu don't get the mail after second sending from WES.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Santino1:

I might be wrong but from what I understand from A11.2, you can definitely add family members post ITA provided you satisfy the following conditions:

Your CRS doesn't drop below the draw's lowest.

Your POF is sufficient for the added member.

Sorry I can't post the link here as I have been banned severally for doing so (just came out of a ban 30 minutes ago) but you can easily find it online.

Again, this is based on my interpretation of section A11.2 and R4(1)

I missed this. You are right. Thanks for the correction.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Craaaaaaazzzzzy rate

quote author=Iruosonobrugwhe post=62370235]and Ecobank charged me N308 for one CAD on my master card........choi....lamentationsofawannabemaplerian[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Thanks! May PPR fall on you too kiss

Amen o...i'm calm and waiting patiently while drinking English tea and eating biscuits grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Virt: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wow, thanks Feygbe for your response cheesy.

Feygbe:

I had 3 US visa denials, went from IP1 to IP2. No NA2, 4 PCCs. VO was Ottawa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Dannyko:
I see you've done the "honorable" thing grin... Oya, Hephgirl comman ansa.

I'd say two weeks maximum. Unilag should all things being equal respond within two weeks, and without you interfering. If however you don't get a profile update in two weeks, please carry your legs and pay Unilag a visit. Your ECA might just be ready about mid next month.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
flyboi1:
Update... rewrote IELTS for the fourth time and finally moved from 6.5 a 7.0 in the dreaded reading.
Good to read this. Congratulations. Ahead ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Dannyko:

@kontagious @glitteringstar @hephgirl and honourable elders on the thread kindly respond

Unilag will usually respond in 1-2 weeks. But I've seen cases where they don't respond at all, cos they get several verification requests. In other instances, they could take longer than 1-2 weeks. Personally, I had to have the verification request sent twice before unilag responded. They simply didn't see the first one, according to them.

So, you may have to follow up. If you go to the Senate building during visiting times, you should be able find someone to talk to who'll tell you if your verification request has been attended to. Unilag typically responds by email.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ToyinOA: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bimpsy99:
Hi Superdoll or anyone that have used ICES,

Please was a reference number generated upon application that your school quoted when sending them the transcript to ICES. Also, can certificate be sent via hellofax or email.

Someone have filled the form and sent the transcript and certificate but confused on how to proceed with payment and they do not seem reachable on phone.

Kindly help

A reference number is not generated upon application. It takes about 2 weeks or less for your details to be entered into their system after which you are sent a link for payment and your personal reference number.
However, your official transcript can be sent before your personal reference number is generated. It would be matched with your documents(application form, personal transcripts, certificate and ID) which can all be scanned and sent via e-mail.
Note that your official transcript can also be sent via e mail by your institution. Endeavor to follow up so you can contact ICES when it has been sent so they can match it with your documents.
ICES customer service is only available between 4:30 and 8pm (8:30-12:00 BC time).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Glowingx: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Canadianfly:

People should really read the CIC website concerning this PR process. All the information you need is on there. It's actually scary that anyone would be winging it and taking everything on NL as fact. Always go back to CIC to verify any info you pick up on here please. Let's stop this lazy attitude.
I wonder why , e tire me when I see some questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Thanks @Hephgirl and Sweetrie kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chai. @GlitteringStar never even enter pool see the number of congrats flying upandan.

When you come get PPR, na to close this thread and start part 3 na.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mmanwanyi: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for the Late reply. I just sent you a mail now.
Popoola1960:

Please I need materials for ielts exam. My email is popoolaadekunle01@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mmanwanyi: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for the late reply. I just sent you a mail now. Check your inbox
mariamild:
@mmanwanyi,

Thank you for your prompt response.I could not open it.

Please you need to restore the folder on your desktop .And resend. Thank you.

I already sent you a mail.

Regards,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Internet Protocol address- absolute patience is the number 1 virture in this epic journey embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Santino1:
Chai. @GlitteringStar never even enter pool see the number of congrats flying upandan.

When you come get PPR, na to close this thread and start part 3 na.

Lol.cheesy A big THANK YOU to my E-family. I appreciate everyone. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Lol.cheesy A big THANK YOU to my E-family. I appreciate everyone. kiss

It's a testament to the good and kind natured person you are. Keep up the good work.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Theyolu: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Good evening Everyone.

I paid for IELTS via bank transfer last week Thursday. It's over 72hours and I am yet to get payment confirmation. I mailed them immediately the transfer was made as instructed. I also sent a follow up email this afternoon but I am yet to get a response. Visiting their office in Ikoyi is not an option as I'm writing the exam in Ibadan and not Lagos. Please, is there another way of contacting them? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jovykay: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Theyolu:
Good evening Everyone.

I paid for IELTS via bank transfer last week Thursday. It's over 72hours and I am yet to get payment confirmation. I mailed them immediately the transfer was made as instructed. I also sent a follow up email this afternoon but I am yet to get a response. Visiting their office in Ikoyi is not an option as I'm writing the exam in Ibadan and not Lagos. Please, is there another way of contacting them? Thank you.

Transfer takes time... i paid for my ielts through bank transfer 2 days to cancellation... sent proof and emails to them no reply.. two days after payment, my exam booking still expired despite having made payment. I even wanted to rebook the date and pay again but The date was no longer available... i was furious I went to the bank and activated a refund. The bank said i should give them 1 week to get my money back.. i called the day after they said they were on it. To cut the long story short.. two days after i cancelled payment i got payment confirmation from ielts...nd it was for the date i had initially booked...
So if u r sure u did all the right way.. just visit the bak to knw whats delaying and keep sending ielts messages... but give or take give ur transfer 4 days from my experience.
Or better still call any ielts branch except Lagos cos they dont pick.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dannyko: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kontagious:

I see you've done the "honorable" thing grin... Oya, Hephgirl comman ansa.

I'd say two weeks maximum. Unilag should all things being equal respond within two weeks, and without you interfering. If however you don't get a profile update in two weeks, please carry your legs and pay Unilag a visit. Your ECA might just be ready about mid next month.
Many thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dannyko: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
cochtrane:

Unilag will usually respond in 1-2 weeks. But I've seen cases where they don't respond at all, cos they get several verification requests. In other instances, they could take longer than 1-2 weeks. Personally, I had to have the verification request sent twice before unilag responded. They simply didn't see the first one, according to them.

So, you may have to follow up. If you go to the Senate building during visiting times, you should be able find someone to talk to who'll tell you if your verification request has been attended to. Unilag typically responds by email.
Thanks a whole lot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.