Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1513726 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hamddy: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
GlitteringStar:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!!!!! I'm not an ambulance. I'm just ecstatic. My EOR is back!!!!!!!!!!! grin smiley

Glittering star congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by vickyehi: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
good day my chiefs in the house!
please i want to know if anyone knows any international student in canada who applied for express entry and got pr status before graduation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Thanks! May CLB 10 fall on you too. wink
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yes, a friend did that. It just gives an applicant the additional work of evaluating your Nigerian degree (which you wouldn't need to do if you've graduated with a canadian degree), and you won't also get the 30 extra point for studying in canada. Every other thing is pretty much the same.
vickyehi:
good day my chiefs in the house!
please i want to know if anyone knows any international student in canada who applied for express entry and got pr status before graduation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Enryking(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
Good evening N'LANDERS,

Please, kindly avail me of a good advice on what to do and how to go about it. Truth is, I mistakenly faxed my first degree certificate along with my MSc to WES . Now, WES is holding me hostage, telling me my evaluation has been pended until I take action by sending my transcript of my first degree to them. Needless to say, my MSc transcript has already been confirmed received by them. Though, I have sent messages to them confirming that my first degree was sent to them in error and that, they should only proceed with my MSc but profile hasn't changed still . I have sent them messages three times , the second message was attended to and a status change reflected on my profile before it changed again before 24hrs. and again, after some days, a mail dropped, telling me to state if my first degree be removed but I ignored thinking since my status has changed, it will be inappropriate to send in another message so as not to hamper the progress made and also not to stoke confusion since WES stated on the dashboard that one is not expected to take any action while evaluation is in progress. Last week , I received a message that they are awaiting verification from UNILAG for my MSc but it changed again after some time insisting I send in my first degree transcript. I have thought of calling them but I don't just want to complicate the issue beyond what it is... Please I need your advise. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Algbenguze:
Got result of my 8 July test EOR yesterday:

Initial: LRWS 8,6.5,7.5,8
EOR outcome: LRWS 8,6.5,8.5,8.5
Duration: 9 weeks exactly.

Good side- I'll get my N15k back.
Bad side- BC will still chop another 68k. God dey.

Update:
BC finally refunded my N15K today. Duration- 4 weeks and 4 days.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
hamddy:

Glittering star congrats.

Thanks Ma'am kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ok. Thanks. Will let her know.
tobey2ng:

I got a response from WES that they did send out verification through post mail and email. It all depend on the correspondence channels your institution provided on the transcript i. e WES advisor (Facebook)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ok. Good then. I thought they will specify it on the ECA report.
Deebay:

Mine didn't ask. There was only MBA. I guess you meant on Wes website? And Wes evaluated it as a Masters Degree. The executive MBA thing is written only on his transcript Sha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Emmasonic4me: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Canadianfly:

Mon ami cheri ko, mon ami banana ni grin

I'm glad the singletons are being proactive by tryna hook up a mate before landing the land of konji Canada grin

Madam abeg help us torchlight the bolded...A friend of mine that studied in Canada also said something of that sort, but I quickly waved it off.

Canadian babes no dey gree mingle with migrants? Wetin person fit offer them sef wey go make them fall for you? Will those our regular lines I crammed back then still work? grin grin

Just wondering

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ok. Will let her know. She paid the 10k fee almost 2 weeks ago. WES told her to wait for 7 weeks before they send another mail. Don't know if LASU is just being difficult or if they really didn't see the mail.
Kontagious:

From my experience, I am certain WES sent an email even if they sent through post. I got to LASU and I was shown a reply sent to WES informing WES a 10k payment is needed to respond. Though, I didn't see initial mail from WES but i'd like to believe LASU wouldn't have responded via email if they didn't get email in the first place.

Then again, I had earlier seen documents, which looked like printed attachments and not what was received through post.
cc: Newmum0615
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by A14: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
bigfido:

Hi, please for self employed, is it personal tax or company tax they request for?
Not sure, but I think it was company.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Reply them to still exclude.. Handwrite it and fax too. This ur sending in error be like Jeff sessions talk oh.
Enryking:
Good evening N'LANDERS,

Please, kindly avail me of a good advice on what to do and how to go about it. Truth is, I mistakenly faxed my first degree certificate along with my MSc to WES . Now, WES is holding me hostage, telling me my evaluation has been pended until I take action by sending my transcript of my first degree to them. Needless to say, my MSc transcript has already been confirmed received by them. Though, I have sent messages to them confirming that my first degree was sent to them in error and that, they should only proceed with my MSc but profile hasn't changed still . I have sent them messages three times , the second message was attended to and a status change reflected on my profile before it changed again before 24hrs. and again, after some days, a mail dropped, telling me to state if my first degree be removed but I ignored thinking since my status has changed, it will be inappropriate to send in another message so as not to hamper the progress made and also not to stoke confusion since WES stated on the dashboard that one is not expected to take any action while evaluation is in progress. Last week , I received a message that they are awaiting verification from UNILAG for my MSc but it changed again after some time insisting I send in my first degree transcript. I have thought of calling them but I don't just want to complicate the issue beyond what it is... Please I need your advise. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Emmasonic4me:

Madam abeg help us torchlight the bolded...A friend of mine that studied in Canada also said something of that sort, but I quickly waved it off.

Canadian babes no dey gree mingle with migrants? Wetin person fit offer them sef wey go make them fall for you? Will those our regular lines I crammed back then still work? grin grin

Just wondering
Why should you stress over Canadian babes when there is a ton of other nationalities present? I'm sure a Thai babe, for example, will mingle easily.... Just saying smiley

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
*I dive catch am*
Hephgirl:
good ielts fall on u o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
cochtrane:

Why should you stress over Canadian babes when there is a ton of other nationalities present? I'm sure a Thai babe, for example, will mingle easily.... Just saying smiley

Did you just say Thai? I hope person no go carry Caitlyn go house.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Santino1:

Haha. I'm sure there are more naturals than synthetics amongst them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by superdoll: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bimpsy99:
Hi Superdoll or anyone that have used ICES,

Please was a reference number generated upon application that your school quoted when sending them the transcript to ICES. Also, can certificate be sent via hellofax or email.

Someone have filled the form and sent the transcript and certificate but confused on how to proceed with payment and they do not seem reachable on phone.

Kindly help

No reference number. They usually sort it out. Nothing to worry.
Infact i was so worried during my time, cos transcript was sent in maiden name while application was done in marital name. It was well sorted without any issue and without my intervention as well.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
cochtrane:

Haha. I'm sure there are more naturals than synthetics amongst them.
If u don't carry ur loot go, anything u see carry quench Konji.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Emmasonic4me: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
cochtrane:

Choi! With all the tales of extreme cold temperatures... I see... undecided So, there's light at the end of the tunnel after all. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by rossferno: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hello house, does anyone have a reliable contact in LAUTECH to help with my MBA transcript. I have been on it for two months with no end in sight. Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by browndoll: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hello superdoll
Please was it a dollar debit card you used to make payment for ices?the person who contacted us from there said they dont accept debit cards.
[quote author=superdoll post=62384164][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Emmasonic4me: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Santino1:

Hahahahaha. When eye clear you go know say na Bruce. But then she will be like... "Don't forget, I'm Cait"

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by belovedtianah: 2:46am On Nov 15, 2017
Good morning ,

Please how can I request for a remark on my ielts score? I am surprised at this result, I feel i did better than this. Especially in the modules i was given 6 bands.

L-8
S-7
W-6.5
R-6.5

I am so sad and disappointed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 4:16am On Nov 15, 2017
Emmasonic4me:

Just wondering
.. Konji fall on u.. Buhahahahhah
Even ur pillow will look all feminine and all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 5:13am On Nov 15, 2017
Emmasonic4me:

Choi! With all the tales of extreme cold temperatures... I see... undecided So, there's light at the end of the tunnel after all. grin

lol so you are serious about this your worry? grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by maworld: 5:47am On Nov 15, 2017
Grateful...to everyone that posted ielts preparation hints,materials and words of wisdom.
My result just came in,First and final attempt LRWS 8.5,8.5,7,7

Preparation time before exam...5days leave from work.
Thank you guys,you motivated me to push.

34 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 5:50am On Nov 15, 2017
Emmasonic4me:

Just wondering

Lol all I know is Naija babes there look to the U.S. When I was single in Canada, na U.S my toasters dey, and na there I finally agree for Oga.

If you live In Toronto or GTA, you have a chance with a Naija babe, but you'll be in competition with all those 419 Naija boys in Toronto that drive flashy cars grin
And lol @ offer them something to fall for you. Even in Naija only Jew men do that grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 5:52am On Nov 15, 2017
cochtrane:

Lol black Nigerian man is not on the top of the list there. And I doubt I ever met a Thai person. More like Filipinos.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 5:58am On Nov 15, 2017
maworld:
Grateful...to everyone that posted ielts preparation hints,materials and words of wisdom.

congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Myredeemerlives: 6:00am On Nov 15, 2017
Hi family,
I've been trying to pay for Evaluation ( WES )with my Gtb naira debit card but no success. Please can someone help me with the right direction may be there's something am not doing right.

Please help.
Don't jump the question.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2017
maworld:

I like as you said "first and final". Like a BAWSE. Congratulations,forward movement only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.