Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1506330 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2017
Hi

I'm at this point, I was denied Schengen visa. How much details do I need to fill in the "provide details box"?

blessings2017:

I'll use my case as an example. I applied for Canadian study permit some years back but was denied. So i answered thus below,

1. Has X been refused refugee status or an immigrant or permanent residence visa (including a certificate de selection du Quebec or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary residence visa, to Canada or any other Country ? NO

2. has X been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country ? YES

Note the operative word for me is PERMIT, hence my NO in No.1 . In conclusion, if your case fits the both scenarios, then it's a YES.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by happytbaby: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2017
I see you MrsBee
MrsBee:

Congratulations my fellow Londoner. Finally moved to IP2 today after 120 days on NA2. God be praised. I got a very comprehensive ADR on the 20th.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2017
HiredGames:

Hello threadstone.....cool name by the way cheesy cheesy

Your reply above cut my attention and I'm here, still bleeding wink

I have someone with a profile similar to the young lady you advised.

Profile: 27 years, Married, M.sc while husband is 33, and also with an M.sc......

How will the husband not do ECA and IELTS and still remain a secondary applicant? Please shed more light.

Hi,
thanks smiley .Both of you are not required to write ielts or do eca if only one person can garner enough points to secure an invitation. Even if the two of you evaluate your results, only one of you is going to be the Principal Applicant (PA) while having the ability to add a secondary applicant (by virture of marriage or common law) and dependents (birthed kids and adopted ones)as well. Your profile too should be 442 as the lady above (using the same ielts score of 8777) and at the moment, that is good enough.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2017
Nov 11 IELTS guys please reel in the good news for us!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Only1babadee: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2017
einsteino:

I think there is a tab to start over or so. I remember I made the same mistake initially, cant remember if i was able to edit it using start over or I had to delete the profile and create a new one. all i know sha is that I corrected it before i got ITA.

Thanks, I had to create a new one. Better than having to explain missing name later

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Wiseoldman:

Can you please explain the citation needed for proof of ungoing sale.

Many thanks.

I think read somewhere that you can have the property valuated and agreement of sale between you and the buyer to purchase the property. I didnt pay much attention to it as it'll definitely raise an ADR because the funds will have to be with you before the process is complete.
Im not sure thats why i put citation needed so who ever is conversant with it can add in.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Only1babadee: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Follow the steps below:

1. From the “Express Entry Profile” page, click on the “Modify Family Information” button at the top of the page.

2. Change the fields as needed.

3. Click the “Update Information” button to save any changes.

4. Click the “Save and exit questionnaire” button to return to the main page of your account.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1003&top=29

I tried that, seems that some fields are not editable once you transmit, I withdrew the application and submitted a new one. I appreciate your prompt response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2017
Macy4real200:
Hello guys, please your advise is needed. IQAS or WES which is better for MBA(NOUN) evaluation. Can I pay with my debit card for either of them. Pls help

If you have decided on WES go ahead with WES,if you want IQAS the choice is yours.You PMed me and l responded to your PM but no futher communication.

l have noticed for sometime now when l am PMed and l respond there is no further response.Is there a problem with PM channel of communication?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2017
Dapt16:
Finally God has answered my prayers and LVO released my PPR.

My hubby and I were invited for interview in Accra but we are currently out of the country. In the mail they requested for payslips, account statement showing salary deposit for the period claimed under express entry, personal statement of account, employment letter, school certificates. I mailed LVO twice and raised CSE to inform them that I had initially raised CSE for change of address and I requested for the interview to be moved to my current location. They finally responded that the interview had been cancelled abi na waived.

After my application crossed 6 months, I raised a CSE to say " Ogas, I am not posing or vexing o but my application has crossed 6 months and I need an update"

After two days , I saw an update in my account with the PPR sitting like a don.

My timeline is below:

AOR : May 18
Medicals Passed : 29th June
IP1: 29th June
IP2: 22nd Nov
PPR: 22nd Nov

With LVO, you need a lot of patience... For my fellow London gang members, PPR will fall on you all soon.

The above in Bold really got me.l am nearing 180days at Accra VO so l am preping myself on the kind of mail l will fire at them.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2017
damidamsel:
Thank you everyone for the congratulatory messages. Ire a kari ooo....

So i am back to tell my story after thanking God in church grin

Sorry it's gonna be a long read.......

File was transferred to LVO on Aug 15
Requested another gcms note in October only to find out my file was never touched since FTD
Emailed LVO on Nov 15 and was told my application was awaiting review

Emailed again on Nov 20 that my application was 6months (though less 1 day). Got response that it was in process
Emailed again on 22nd and CC'd Ottawa.
Emailed Ottawa on 23rd and checked my CIC account one hour later only to see i had moved to IP2 after 5months ( Skipped NA)
[/b]
GOT PPR ONE HOUR LATER

In all, no single ADR....

Baba God did it!!!
[b]
Please can one stopover in USA before heading to Canada?

What a Journey congratulations.The above in Bold has got me going man shocked
CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2017
Yes you can stopover in as many country as you like before arriving Canada... Ko kan aiye mehn! the fact you have Canadian Pr doesnt mean they can control your movement. grin grin grin grin grin

damidamsel:
Thank you everyone for the congratulatory messages. Ire a kari ooo....

File was transferred to LVO on Aug 15
Requested another gcms note in October only to find out my file was never touched since FTD
Emailed LVO on Nov 15 and was told my application was awaiting review

Emailed again on Nov 20 that my application was 6months (though less 1 day). Got response that it was in process
Emailed again on 22nd and CC'd Ottawa.
Emailed Ottawa on 23rd and checked my CIC account one hour later only to see i had moved to IP2 after 5months ( Skipped NA)
GOT PPR ONE HOUR LATER

In all, no single ADR....

Baba God did it!!!

Please can one stopover in USA before heading to Canada?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2017
HiredGames:

Hello threadstone.....cool name by the way cheesy cheesy

Your reply above cut my attention and I'm here, still bleeding wink

I have someone with a profile similar to the young lady you advised.

Profile: 27 years, Married, M.sc while husband is 33, and also with an M.sc......

How will the husband not do ECA and IELTS and still remain a secondary applicant? Please shed more light.

The purpose of an applicant's spouse doing ECA or IELTS is solely to gain more points, not for eligibility. If the principal applicant can garner enough points to meet cut off for ITA, the spouse should just save the money for his/her own.
Outside of points, spouse's IELTS, ECA or work experience is irrelevant. The only things mandatory for spouse are PCC and medical tests.
Hope there's enough light now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2017
My Nov 11 people, no single IELTS result yet? Abi BC has started withholding/seizing results? Lol.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by blessings2017(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2017
Abbylee:
Hi

I'm at this point, I was denied Schengen visa. How much details do I need to fill in the "provide details box"?

Please disclose all relevant details.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2017
Algbenguze:
My Nov 11 people, no single IELTS result yet? Abi BC has started withholding/seizing results? Lol.

lool.. stop eet cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2017
Thanks! Will i be asked to submit the refusal letter? will there be a place holder for that?

blessings2017:

Please disclose all relevant details.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2017
Congrats to all PPR recipients since I last read this thread. Wow.

LVO Aors congrats to you all. It always ends in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by damidamsel: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2017
smslive2:
Yes you can stopover in as many country as you like before arriving Canada... Ko kan aiye mehn! the fact you have Canadian Pr doesnt mean they can control your movement. grin grin grin grin grin

grin....just wanted to be sure as i read somewhere that if you are traveling to US from Canada, it's counted as a domestic flight. So was wondering if it's same for reverse so it doesn't pose a problem having US as POE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by HiredGames(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2017
threadstone:

Hi,
thanks smiley .Both of you are not required to write ielts or do eca if only one person can garner enough points to secure an invitation. Even if the two of you evaluate your results, only one of you is going to be the Principal Applicant (PA) while having the ability to add a secondary applicant (by virture of marriage or common law) and dependents (birthed kids and adopted ones)as well. Your profile too should be 442 as the lady above (using the same ielts score of 8777) and at the moment, that is good enough.

Many thanks wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by victor83(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Good morning great people... I've learnt a lot from this forum with regards to Canada EE.. right now I'm at the point of submitting my documents for ITA. for the POF I have usd 19,000.00 ( i has to convert almost all my funds when USD was climbing up during the exchange rate volatility). Can I use the fixed deposit letter for my USD as the POF.. converting it to Canadian dollars is about $24,000.00 which is higher than the requirements for 4 people. Kindly advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tomiccell: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Algbenguze:

Mine's out and i'm not happy with my Writing.
L8.5;R7.5;W6.5;S7.5

I'm thinking of going for remark of Writing as i need at least .5 increase.
Current CRS is 401 cry cry, but 7 in writing boost it to 459
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by HiredGames(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2017
Algbenguze:

The purpose of an applicant's spouse doing ECA or IELTS is solely to gain more points, not for eligibility. If the principal applicant can garner enough points to meet cut off for ITA, the spouse should just save the money for his/her own.
Outside of points, spouse's IELTS, ECA or work experience is irrelevant. The only things mandatory for spouse are PCC and medical tests.
Hope there's enough light now.

Definitely more light than I expected. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by blessings2017(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by crazyinlove: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Tomiccell:

L8.5;R7.5;W6.5;S7.5

Maybe you should apply for a re-mark.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by blessings2017(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2017
Abbylee:
Thanks! Will i be asked to submit the refusal letter? will there be a place holder for that?

Maybe as an ADR or maybe not. Wasn't asked for any
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MrsBee: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2017
happytbaby:
I see you MrsBee

I see you too sis �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MrsBee: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2017
cochtrane:

I guess PPR mail is knocking on your door already

Amen bro.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cousin85(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for this, please i sent you an email. I want to know the procedure for this.

Bambam4you:
Yes you are right. ICAN is the body that conducts both ACA and ATS and ATS is for non-accountants and every beginner. Basically to write ATS, all you need is your first school leaving cert (WAEC).

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2017
Tomiccell:

L8.5;R7.5;W6.5;S7.5

So sorry abt this. Since its writing, you are likely to get an upgrade. Please apply for remark while you arrange other documents. Make the most of the two months wait.
I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2017
IELTS finally out. But BC has a way of watering down someone's excitement sha. Issokay!

1st: LRSW 8.5, 6.5, 8.5, 7.5

2nd: LRSW 8, 6.5, 8, 7.5

EOR (2nd): LRSW 8, 6.5, 8.5, 8.5

3rd: LRSW 8, 7.5, 7, 7.5

CRS moved from 359 to 410 points.

Band 7.0 in Speaking? With all my grammar that day? I'll take it anyway considering the time implication of another EOR because of 3 points.
In all, I'm thankful to God that my business with BC is finally over.
Now awaiting Madame's IELTS and ECA to boost things.
This one will surely end in praise whether they like it or not.

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2017
Algbenguze:
IELTS finally out. But BC has a way of watering down someone's excitement sha. Issokay!

1st: LRSW 8.5, 6.5, 8.5, 7.5

2nd: LRSW 8, 6.5, 8, 7.5

EOR (2nd): LRSW 8, 6.5, 8.5, 8.5

3rd: LRSW 8, 7.5, 7, 7.5

CRS moved from 359 to 410 points.

Congrats man.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by linuslynx: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2017
Yes you can use that as long as it convers the specified amount and is available to you.

victor83:
Good morning great people... I've learnt a lot from this forum with regards to Canada EE.. right now I'm at the point of submitting my documents for ITA. for the POF I have usd 19,000.00 ( i has to convert almost all my funds when USD was climbing up during the exchange rate volatility). Can I use the fixed deposit letter for my USD as the POF.. converting it to Canadian dollars is about $24,000.00 which is higher than the requirements for 4 people. Kindly advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.