Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" (24528 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
nobody wants your bad leader of a father dead , the only people that want him dead are greedy children like you and political jobbers who are forcing your sick father to work even though his health no longer permits it all for your selfish reasons and not the good of your father or Nigeria

this guy... ka chineke me zioku.... you go wound person... grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
I pray he should died because he just have a fake sick. Well Mr. President Buhari welcome back too Naija.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by maklelemakukula(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
celestialdamsel:
but that was not what I meant sef
I know grin grin
No vex sha...but you agree wid me abi smiley
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by okenwaa(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Then he should do the right thing.
celestialdamsel:
Encouraging the president is the best thing an average Nigerian can do for him
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by okenwaa(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
modelmike7:

Why are some people as st*pid as these guys?!
Total shame on y'all.
Nice one Beautiful Zahra!
So happy your dad came back alive.
Shame on the haters.

Shame on your miserable life too.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by okenwaa(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
This Zahra shaa go good to ponyorcate ooo...
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by stilldoingokay(f): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
maisauki:
Nice One, No Hate Speech

bhahahahaha. no hate speech funny
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by stilldoingokay(f): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
nobody wants your bad leader of a father dead , the only people that want him dead are greedy children like you and political jobbers who are forcing your sick father to work even though his health no longer permits it all for your selfish reasons and not the good of your father or Nigeria

that is what some of them have fail to understand, buhari have turn this country to something worster then what we use to be

I dislike buhari for is style of leadership, so many businesses have collapse, turning people to what there are not, the country is divided and still there will be telling you buhari is working, what have buhari achieve since he came in to power

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by stilldoingokay(f): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
maklelemakukula:
shut up child! nobody wants your ill dad dead, he is really sick and should resign, why are people just so stupid ? angry

there will be telling you is not a crime to sick who said is a crime to sick before. and is not a crime for him to go to another man country and spend Nigerians money how he likes, to me there are naturally stupid self

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Igbos are truly Israelites,
No matter what,they will never be satisfied,greed is in their DNA
No matter what the prophet did,they never got to the PROMISE LAND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Lagos West Leaders Warn Babajide Sanwo-olu / 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore / We Killed 40 Nigerian Soldiers, Islamic State Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.