Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

#BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return (23439 Views)

Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
hmmm
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
I missed Bihari gan o
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by MalcoImX: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Good.

1 Like

Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by SeniorZato(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
The lion of Nigeria
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by abelprice(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fake love. undecided..
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by okerekeikpo: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
DabLord:
With your useless HND,OND,BSC can you boast of 40k in your account
u think everyone u see on nairaland is a never do well like you? I can feed ur family
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by Kingslaw(m): 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Buhari will not/can't stay in Nigeria for four months!!!!
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by TourismMan(m): 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
No sensible Nigerian will celebrate the return of this tyrant and dictator.
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Don't mind them. It's amazing that the "forever church rats" are also complaining that Buhari's government is bad.
Like they had millions in their accounts before the beginning of his administration. We know the wailers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
I dislike this generation of youth!
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by donsiqua(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Me: what is the name of the president of Nigeria?

My daughter: Mama mmadu bu Garri grin grin

Welcome Mr President, although some wanted you to stay longer
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by mywells: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nigerians Hold Vigil in Front of Abuja House London, Chant 'Buhari Go Home' All Night ,why will he not come?
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by mywells: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
TourismMan:
No sensible Nigerian will celebrate the return of this tyrant and dictator.
Nigerians Hold Vigil in Front of Abuja House London, Chant 'Buhari Go Home' All Night
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by bobogee007(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
CONVERT YOUR ITUNES GIFT CARDS AND PERFECT MONEY TO NAIRA FOR INSTANT CASH TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT �� .......
�WE BUY ITUNES GIFT CARD, BITCOIN AND PERFECT MONEY.
ITUNES GIFT CARD
������
For USA ITunes card, Canadian dollars and more.
�ITUNES GIFT CARD $10 - $100 single cards Denominations only
‎Also pm if you have $150 and $200 single cards domination..But Rate is different
----�CASHOUT IS SWIFT AND SAFE✔✔.
10-15min Instant Alert��
Huge iTunes Gift cards/Bitcoin ♣ seller!!!!!!
PM me ASAP!!
Don't give your cards to rippers !!!
�CALL OR WHATSAPP +2348031843913
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by okerekeikpo: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
DabLord:
I will not only feed your family,i will feed your decendants
talk is cheap
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by InvertedHammer: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
/
The sad reality is that Buhari's presence or absence makes no difference. He is mentally incapacitated to face the rigours of leadership in 21st century.

The few reasonable things that happened in the last two years had been by the doggedness of Osibanjo. Buhari is just a figure head like Shagari used to fill the Northern slot.
//
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by humilitypays(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
While China celebrates another world record breaking in train technology here>https://mobile.twitter.com/XHNews/status/899266398924439552, backward, tribalistic and religiously backward Nigeria is celebrating #Babaoyoyo, what a shame of a people cry

1 Like

Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by JustCurious: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nigeria? SMH
Sentiment. Emotion. Is in US.
We shy away so much from reality.
While I truly don't wish him dead,
Pray tell, of what importance is baba's return to office??
Haven't we witnessed enough already, pre his 100days in London?? Why are Nigerian youth like this? Who has bewitched us? embarassed embarassed
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by katchagboro(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Are you kidding me? Is Buhari now a kid that you will be singing babaoyoyo for? Buhari returns is really a comic relief for most nigerians.

Buhari is not a kid but you and those that spelt and shout #Babaoyoyo are children while he's the father
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
No man born of a woman, or taken from the womb has the popularity of Baba.... He is just blessed ..
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by DonVikings: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Baba Oyoyo.......your return gave me a lot of joy yesterday
And a lot of heartache for pigs idiots and hunchback nnamdi Kanu zombies. grin grin
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
hakeem4:
Baba now you're back FAYOSE & FFK were saying rubbish

[img]http:///a/img922/7677/lYi0HY.jpg[/img]

LMFAO LOL LOL ROLFLMAO

1 Like

Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by calaway: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
DabLord:
With your useless HND,OND,BSC can you boast of 40k in your account

Buhari was forced out of London....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GFxVfb2kUs
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by Opynion: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
All hail Charley Boy and all the #OURMUMUDONDO crew.

The man never want to come back
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by maisauki: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Welcome back 2 NIGERIA president MUHAMADU AKOREDE OLANBIWONINU OTAOBAYOMI OLUWAJUEDALO OMOBORIOTA OKANLAWON OLAWALE OKIKIOLA KOKUMO BUHARI.
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by ujezeez(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
I hope Baba will buy 'bobo' drink for all these 'agbaya'...
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Baba Oyoyo.......your return gave me a lot of joy yesterday

Wow

Even me!
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by nativefowl(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
amliftedhigher:
Even Evans has big fans. Bishop has big fans. Someone must cry when the worst criminal and arm rubber is killed. But one thing of a sure is that those who cry , hail, rejoice and party when an evil person is dead, or alive are either ignorance of the pain their Man or woman is causing innocent people. Or they are doing it to support their own knowing fully well that their own is a curse and evil to the land. Even a mad man has fans

obviously you're the only fan of mad people cause you're one of them.
Re: #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return by Fidelismaria: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
undecided
bubuhari shud enjoy is stay cos its not gonna last too long
bu bu ha ri
Fulani herdsmen commander in chief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) / Omawumi Beatrice Udoh Dies In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.