Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

God Punish Konji... IMAGINE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Punish Konji... IMAGINE (9507 Views)

God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by FunnyDude(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2017
Just because Konji controlled my emotions and I slept with this 32yrs old single lady about 2months ago. She informed me that she's in love with me initially , I think is due to scarcity of husband/suitors , yesterday she Informed me that I should marry her since I've been sleeping with her. Tufiakwa..! How can a young and fresh graduate marry old cargo of
32yrs.
Please help me oo.. Is it a crime to help her ministry?

1 Like

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2017
I never knew a 32 year old woman is an old cargo? You need prayers

26 Likes

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2017
Since she's an old cargo. Why did u sleep with her?

21 Likes

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by DarkMagic(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2017
Old cargo cheesy grin
Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2017
Oh funny.dude , except that wasn't funny. lame!
Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by kkins25(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2017
see la idiot

8 Likes

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by abelprice(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2017
Lol... nor let her swear for u o.. cos if she do.. he go worst pass your village pple.. undecided..
Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by CoolFreeday(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Imagine. she is old cargo yet you sleep with her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by crunchyDope(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
FunnyDude:
Just because Konji controlled my emotions and I slept with this 32yrs old single lady about 2months ago. She informed me that she's in love with me initially , I think is due to scarcity of husband/suitors , yesterday she Informed me that I should marry her since I've been sleeping with her. Tufiakwa..! How can a young and fresh graduate marry old cargo of
32yrs.
Lolz...na so o
Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by Alitair(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Safiaaa:
She is my dear. Imagine she has been very active in d other room since she turned 17. Maybe she was even a runs-babe. Just imagine....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by SydneyBrown(f): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
undecidedWhen u were sleeping with her, u didnt knw she was an old cargo?
Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by FunnyDude(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Safiaaa:
I never knewiI a 32 year old woman is an old cargo? You need prayers
She is old joor.. When there is 17,18,19,20's with firm breast everywhere around us.. I will now settle for such age. Or are u a single lady of above 30yrs too? Tell me the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by FunnyDude(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
SydneyBrown:
undecidedWhen u were sleeping with her, u didnt knw she was an old cargo?
Didn't I mentioned that Konji dealt with my emotions then.. Use ur lens
Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by SmellingAnus(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
At least respect the person you are fuckinggg by not calling her old cargo... But don't marry a woman because you are fuckin her when you know your mind is far from her undecided

2 Likes

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by FunnyDude(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:
Lol... nor let her swear for u o.. cos if she do.. he go worst pass your village pple.. undecided..
Bros it is mutual thing. We both enjoyed it. I didn't force my way in. She willingly spread her legs.
Nothing like swear here.... I also wasted my sperm

5 Likes

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by ikp120(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Very easy bro.

Just keep fvcking her and telling her that you will marry her when you become rich. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin Na she go advise herself. grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
FunnyDude:

She is old joor.. When there is 17,18,19,20's with firm breast everywhere around us.. I will now settle for such age. Or are u a single lady of above 30yrs too? Tell me the truth.
im 22. But even at my age 32 is still not old

5 Likes

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by Learnstuffs: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Power of konji grin The might of konji can turn your brain switch off

1 Like

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by FunnyDude(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Safiaaa:
im 22. But even at my age 32 is still not old
Don't worry until u get there, when guys stop looking your direction. Just imagine yourself in 10yrs time.

3 Likes

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
FunnyDude:

Don't worry until u get there, when guys stop looking your direction. Just imagine yourself in 10yrs time.
Still gonna be as fly as i am today. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Safiaaa:
Still gonna be as fly as i am today. Trust me.
pictures or adonbilivit. undecided

4 Likes

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
FunnyDude:
32yrs.

if you had been HONEST with her, from the beginning, you wouldnt be in such predicament....sadly, you must have acted like "whatever" in order to get in her pants....and now that she is down for you, you are here writing nonsense about her. this old cargo was great for you to mount, isnt it?! hwy talked down about her now?!

if a supposedly young graduate was Indeed "fresh", he wouldnt have to mount supposed OLD CARGOS....know your position bro!

3 Likes

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by Cool23(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
So you are part of the hit and run crew
Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by Lewaluv(f): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Become sugar baby grin
FunnyDude:
32yrs.
Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by pu7pl3(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lol...cut ur dick off nd give her to marry dat is what she loves
Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by Joseunlimited(f): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Safiaaa:

Maybe the motherfvcker is a new cargo
Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by urvillagepeoplee(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:
we are programming d German thunder that will fire this zombie op this evening by 4pm.

1 Like

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Imagine. she is old cargo yet you sleep with her.
some men can put their penis inside a dog if possible. Im not shocked.
Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by Chuknovski(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
FunnyDude:
32yrs.

my brother you are mean...may God have mercy on you after kpanshing her you are now saying you can't marry you better repent before pregnancy or sickness catch y
Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by FunnyDude(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

if you had been HONEST with her, from the beginning, you wouldnt be in such predicament....sadly, you must have acted like "whatever" in order to get in her pants....and now that she is down for you, you are here writing nonsense about her. this old cargo was great for you to mount, isnt it?! hwy talked down about her now?!

if a supposedly young graduate was Indeed "fresh", he wouldnt have to mount supposed OLD CARGOS....know your position bro!
Bros life is sweet under a woman. Trust me if u are in my shoes then u will do more. Especially that English part of yours.

1 Like

Re: God Punish Konji... IMAGINE by FunnyDude(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Chuknovski:

my brother you are mean...may God have mercy on you after kpanshing her you are now saying you can't marry you better repent before pregnancy or sickness catch y
His mercy endureth forever.
He who doesn't sin should cast the first stone. Mr Peter...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Can Abuse My Yansh Again Because This One Is Bigger – Moyo Lawal (pics) / Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend / I Love My Nigerian Boyfriend! But Our Barriers Are Yoruba Culture! I'm American.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.