Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday (21914 Views)

Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media / Lesotho Records First Case Of Coronavirus / Cameroon Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by meliziz12(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
China woke up in time and declare zero interest in religion,if we can smuggle all the religious stands in almost everywhere in this country then we will have at least enormous lands and space to build companies an industries.but unfortunately churches and mosques is all we eat morning and night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by bobo65(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Jisos.
Very soon online death.

Which one be online death again??

Make una no use laughter Injure person grin angry grin

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Abudu2000(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
fk001:

Now that he is back what's holding you from telling him what you wrote up there?
and who says i cant do that? See this guy o, u think i was cowardly created like u abi? I was part of the charly boy protest and even 2face protest...so death no be new thing for bini men eyes

1 Like

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Vince77(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
AryaSand:

I said the same to a man yesterday and he was like "those countries started from somewhere too." I felt like giving him a knock on the head

You should have given him the knock on our behalf.

The truth is that if we don't do anything now it will get to a point where it will be too late. Nigerian will just be stuck. The world is changing and developing very fast but only a few can see it.

2 Likes

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Denko2721987(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
apesinola001:
Technology is at its peak

Unfortunately, this is not even any 'big brain technology' or 'rocket science'.. Anyone (myself inclusive) can easily piece this stuff together in their rooms with the numerous technologies on ground if basic amenities such as proper energy and network are always available, stable and constant.. All it takes is for a nation to play its part and things would naturally fall in place especially in a country filled with talented people as Nigeria..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by lloyds(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Scammers will hack the process here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Abudu2000(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thatlonevoice:
now this is development... not when we have home and away president a, ipob wailers, arewa mugus and stewpeed polithivechians..

and that's from the world's most populated country... buubuu no fit handle us.. what happens if he goes to china....
mtcheeewww
lol, arewa mugus this one weak me sha. Each time hear that name what comes to my mind is beans and i know i'm alone on this

1 Like

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Vince77(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Denko2721987:

You are wrong bro.. Not so long ago Nigeria was on the same level and par with China, India, Dubia, Singapore and many other countries.. But today what's the story?? Many countries have dropped their gabbage baggage and moved on but Nigeria has blatantly refused to do so... So... The blame is solely and squarely on us

Very true. Nigerians are not ready to move forward.
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Positiveminds(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Abudu2000:
When buhari cant deliever an ordinary 3secs video to the the zombies that elected him then be sure this is no welcome development in this part of the world where darkness is the new light

Hate speech is 150yrs jail term in Nigeria oo. I like you but Kuje prison likes you more

1 Like

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Abudu2000(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Positiveminds:

Hate speech is 150yrs jail term in Nigeria oo. I like you but Kuje prison likes you more
ehhh i am at home come and pick me, coward!!!

1 Like

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nigeria is a big disgrace to the whole world.
In Nigeria these uncivilised animals in human forms will never obey the court orders.

2 Likes

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Denko2721987:

I may not have any index or stats to show you on the case of ritual killers.. But criticisms aka bashing if you want to call it so, one way or the other have there merits of which i could give so many examples here.. e.g. its criticisms aka bashing that most probably make the Minister of Information to change his mind on enforcing a ban on shooting music videos outside the country.. Criticisms also come in form of protests too e.g. Many would argue that the protests of Charly Boy forced the President to return back yesterday... I could go on and go.. Its simple knowledge and intelligence as u put it bro.. Take it or leave it..
your bloggers are quick to pass wrong information and you believe it. Has bashing stopped them from looting your money? Has bashing sent them to jail? Ha bashing enforced your development? Buhari was going to return, charly boy's protests didn't bring him. Has bashing changed the exchange rate? Y'all don't even know what you should fight for. Hate speech makes no sense and no nation develps with hate talks.
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
cant work in Nigeria. the judges will ruin it just they way they ruin normal cases with endless adjournment when its a rich man that is involved.
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by fk001(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Abudu2000:
and who says i cant do that? See this guy o, u think i was cowardly created like u abi? I was part of the charly boy protest and even 2face protest...so death no be new thing for bini men eyes

OK since you staged a protest of #resume or resign

He chose to resume, is that not all you are asking for?
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Ladyjumong(f): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
We are far from this
Naija! which way? cry

1 Like

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Denko2721987(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
your bloggers are quick to pass wrong information and you believe it. Has bashing stopped them from looting your money? Has bashing sent them to jail? Ha bashing enforced your development? Buhari was going to return, charly boy's protests didn't bring him. Has bashing changed the exchange rate? Y'all don't even know what you should fight for. Hate speech makes no sense and no nation develps with hate talks.

Guy i give up this argument with you cos u are just totally off course on any valid or logical point with regards to the basis of this simple issue here.. I have tried giving you valid logical examples and if u still refuse to understand the simple fact that criticisms plus over minus aka bashing as Nigerians prefer to call or see it does brings about a certain amount of change to people's views, perspective, believes or ideologies which in turn can bring about a change or trigger a reversal in the dynamics of things or systems, then sorry, i dont know what could be more simplier or straight forward to your understanding bro.. Good day
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Denko2721987:

Guy i give up this argument with you cos u are just totally off course on any valid or logical point with regards to the basis of this simple issue here.. I have tried giving you valid logical examples and if u still refuse to understand the simple fact that criticisms plus or minus aka bashing as Nigerians prefer to call it does bring about a certain amount of change to people's views, perspective, believes or ideologies which then could bring about a change or trigger the dynamics of things or systems, then sorry, i dont know what could be more simplier or straight forward to your understanding bro.. Good day
what we talked about is Igbos, ipob that y'all shout on here. It's totally different from constructive conflict which you term criticism. Hat speech is different from constructive criticism, that's the point!
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Denko2721987(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
what we talked about is Igbos, ipob that y'all shout on here. It's totally different from constructive conflict which you term criticism. Hat speech is different from constructive criticism, that's the point!

Does 'constructive' or 'destructive' CRITICISM not still fall under the umbrella of CRITICISM And who has ever talked about 'Igbo' or 'ibob' or 'afonja' with you or anyone ever on this forum that u use the phrase 'y'all' Me Go tru my entire posts bro..
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
meliziz12:
China woke up in time and declare zero interest in religion,if we can smuggle all the religious stands in almost everywhere in this country then we will have at least enormous lands and space to build companies an industries.but unfortunately churches and mosques is all we eat morning and night.
leave religion... failures will always look for on excuse to please their sentiments. Are there no budhist in China? We have a social problem that has nothing to do with religion. Na religion dey tell person make hin do ritual for blood money or steal to buy car and house. Criminals only use one devil somehwere as an excuse instead of pleading guilty.
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Abudu2000(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
fk001:

OK since you staged a protest of #resume or resign

He chose to resume, is that not all you are asking for?
your folly has no redemption
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Denko2721987:

Does 'constructive' or 'destructive' CRITICISM not still fall under the umbrella of CRITICISM And who has ever talked about 'Igbo' or 'ibob' or 'afonja' with you or anyone ever on this forum that u use the phrase 'y'all' Me Go tru my entire posts bro..
perhaps I took you for the wrong person, sorry
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by fk001(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Abudu2000:
your folly has no redemption
out of point as usual
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Denko2721987(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
perhaps I took you for the wrong person, sorry

Apologies accepted.. Happy sunday bros.. Enjoy ur white rice and stew...

1 Like

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by smartnero24(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ishilove:
While other countries are breaking new grounds in technological innovation, we in Nigeria and Africa are still stuck in the vicious cycle of primitive accumulation of wealth via looting and corruption. The shameless and hopeless elders and politicians who travel abroad see how things are done in more developed countries don't give a damn about Nigeria. Even the youths who should be the hope of Nigeria are on Nairaland shouting afonja, developers, Igbo, skull miners and all that allied crap.

Make una kwantinue o. Shame on Nigeria.

Other countries like China?

Abeg wen we dey talk China matter no call naijuria again until we start talking about other countries like Uganda, Bangladesh, Mali, Niger Rep., Etc.

U no fit dey compare cripple and Usain Bolt lailai.
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Vince77:

You should have given him the knock on our behalf.

The truth is that if we don't do anything now it will get to a point where it will be too late. Nigerian will just be stuck. The world is changing and developing very fast but only a few can see it.
Lol! I will next time I see him.
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Boyooosa(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
if somebody is found guilty and jailed two years imprisonment, why he also serve the jail term online undecided
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Boyooosa(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
small time now, u go dey hear say a naija-ninja hack the judge's account and he misjudged a case cry
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Chachangi: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nigerian UNIVERSITIES are still requesting for
10 hard copies of credentials from job applicants. Imagine someone whose credentials are about 10pages . That's 100 copies of paper from one (1) applicant. Minimum applications for most jobs is 1000 considering the very high rate of unemployment. That's like 100,000 papers in question. This is a very conservative estimate I've made here.

If academic institutions in Nigeria are still as backward as this, when do you expect the nation to meet up with simple technologies like this one displayed by China.
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Vince77(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
AryaSand:

Lol! I will next time I see him.

Please do.

Sorry for this but I just realized that I have seen your profile weeks ago and checked the meaning of the words on your personal text. You really have Schizoid?
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Vince77:

Please do.

Sorry for this but I just realized that I have seen your profile weeks ago and checked the meaning of the words on your personal text. You really have Schizoid?
Yes sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) / Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US / ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.