Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Housemaid Thrown Lavish Wedding Years After Her Madam Adopted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Housemaid Thrown Lavish Wedding Years After Her Madam Adopted (793 Views)

Why Is This Girl Doing This To Her Madam's Husband? (VIDEO) / Man Fakes Blood Group To Break Up With Fiancée Who Wanted Lavish Wedding / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemaid Thrown Lavish Wedding Years After Her Madam Adopted by Adesolaehimen1: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Humility the say pays!
Here’s a touching story of a Nigerian woman, Ada Ujaligwa who changed the life of her house girl! – Ngozi met her new mother as an employer but touched her heart and remained loyal to her – 17 years later, she gets a lavish wedding for being respectful.. Ngozi was also helped in becoming Ireland citizen.
Here’s what Ada Ujaligwa wrote on Facebook;

On the 5th of August 2017, my legally adopted daughter Ngozi Udenwa got married to the man who was specially handpicked for her by God himself….. A wonderful young man I must say

Some of you already know a bit about how she became my daughter but the majority of you have no idea and I wish to share the amazing story of our journey together as mother and daughter…..

In the year 2000, barely 2 months after I gave birth to my first child, by sheer happenstance I got a second househelp….. My first househelp had gone home to see her family briefly and I needed someone to cover for her until she returned….. My parents got me the second househelp to help me with my new baby so I could face my studies squarely, seeing that I was a 5th year medical student at the time. That second househelp was Ngozi Udenwa my daughter….. She was only to stay with me for a short while, just a few days but she ended up staying with me until the 5th of August 2017….. More than 17yrs in total!!!

When she came into my care, she was a lovely, humble, lowly, young innocent beautiful girl whose only ambition in life was to be sent to school….. She had completed primary school but was yet to commence secondary school….. She was very passionate about going to secondary school at all cost, and I assured her that not only would she go to secondary school, she would also go to the University and be a huge success under the care of my husband and I….. To the glory of God’s mighty name Amen

And soAmen

journey started….. I quickly observed that she was a very humble, patient and kind hearted person….. Ngozi approached every task you gave her with equanimity…. She was never flustered nor irritated….. She always

continue reading on http://www.trendingnigeria.com/2017/08/housemaid-thrown-lavish-wedding-years.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housemaid Thrown Lavish Wedding Years After Her Madam Adopted by Haniel18: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
nice
Re: Housemaid Thrown Lavish Wedding Years After Her Madam Adopted by purem(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Housemaid Thrown Lavish Wedding Years After Her Madam Adopted by AtkinsPlanet(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Housemaid Thrown Lavish Wedding Years After Her Madam Adopted by Lewaluv(f): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Touching story for the Gods.
Re: Housemaid Thrown Lavish Wedding Years After Her Madam Adopted by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
While other wicked souls are out there using acid on their house helps.
Re: Housemaid Thrown Lavish Wedding Years After Her Madam Adopted by Draei: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hmm, finding this hard to take in tho...
Re: Housemaid Thrown Lavish Wedding Years After Her Madam Adopted by Nutase: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lovely

(1) (Reply)

To Pick A Day For Intimacy / Breaking News - October 1st A Day Of Mourning In Briafra Land / Keep Calm Its My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.