Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? (11793 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. / Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by pTomz(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
My chairmen, come in make we yan small.. Ke dis particular matter get as e be. How do you handle unwanted embarrassing erections in public?
gringrin
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by eezeribe(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lack of self control caused it in the first place... So go home and work on yourself.
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
hmmm always go out with a knife, so anytime your prick comes up, then cut the head of the prick out, "just the head".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by MXDMG(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sit down, allow the fear of impending disgrace sink in
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
eezeribe:
Lack of self control caused it in the first place... So go home and work on yourself.

really?

Mr self control, tell us more.

Learn to think and comment, not commenting and start thinking.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by pTomz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
eezeribe:
wasn't referring to me tho, but d victims

oshey self controllergrin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by psalmson001: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Simply take ur eyes & mind off what eva caused the erection.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by SirL0neWolf(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lmffaa brah u just put your hands in your pockets and think of something disgusting real quick

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by pTomz(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hmmm always go out with a knife, so anytime your prick comes up, then cut the head of the prick out, "just the head".
you don cut ur own before?
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by squash47(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mhen,na to move the JT go up,kon tight am with ur belt

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by slayking(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
It used to be very embarrassing but I've grown past that.
Sex is more of a mind thing and now I have money on my mind most of the time. grin
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by pTomz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
squash47:
lmao brah... ur belt front go come big na
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by abelprice(m): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Think of cartoon movie. Or put your hand for you pocket to neutralize some pple thoughts when observing u.
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by falcon01: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Just let it mellow its natural
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by propanet(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
a typical African mentality. i hate Africans
eezeribe:

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
squash47:
hahahaha oboy u get experience. Na exactly wetini i dey do be that

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by pTomz(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:
Think of cartoon movie. Or put your hand for you pocket to neutralize some pple thoughts when observing u.
a good one tho
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
Try to remove your thoughts from sexual activities esp when looking at the opposite sex.. The big man rising up is a natural thing...
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by pTomz(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
falcon01:
Just let it mellow its natural
i teh u, even when you're not thinking of something dirty sometimes
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by dollytino4real(f): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
men and wire wire be like buhari and the other room.
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by kachi105(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Control ur mind.. And stop looking @ peoples bakkasi
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by pTomz(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
dollytino4real:
na thread fr guys be dis, coman be going jaregrin
Isit ur wire?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by Ever8054: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
I don't know of others places,but on football pitch.... this how we handle it..

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by LAFO: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
My bro told me he puts his hand inside his pocket and holds "it" down pending the time.... grin
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by dollytino4real(f): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
pTomz:
na thread fr guys be dis, coman be going jaregrin
Isit ur wire?
who be dis adam
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by squash47(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
pTomz:
lmao brah... ur belt front go come big na
Guy,u go use ur shirt cova am na or u cross ur hands unda like say u dy receive instruction from ur boss
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by pTomz(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
dollytino4real:
who be dis adam
the one they warned you about
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by dollytino4real(f): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
pTomz:
the one they warned you about
ok and u want eve
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by wunmi590(m): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
SirL0neWolf:
Lmffaa brah u just put your hands in your pockets and think of something disgusting real quick

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by Prinxxdave: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Run! Run!! Run!!!.... tongue
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
dollytino4real:
hahahhah.... If them no wire , .na trouble abeg allow them to wire o grin

Miss u by the way
Re: How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? by pTomz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok and u want eve
no i don't want, eat ur apple alonegrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. / See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted / Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.