Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) (62802 Views)

Strange Nature Pictures That You Have Never Seen Before. (Pictures) / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / Never Seen Before Pictures Of Dancers Getting Naughty On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Xenry: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
The picture below made me to ask this question grin.
Having a stubborn erection isn't funny though.
"Cops beat up teen after bank teller mistakes his erection for a pistol"

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by silvoclaira: 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
How do female get erection

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by thuxzwda1: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
[center][/center]N
Xenry:
The picture below made me to ask this question grin.
Being a man is not easy though.
"Cops beat up kid after bank teller mistakes his erection for a pistol"

grin

2 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by ExtremeDot: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
The answer you seek, how e wan take help you?

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Xenry: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
silvoclaira:
How do female get erection

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Xenry: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
ExtremeDot:
The answer you seek, how e wan take help you?

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by engrfaruq(m): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Lilsameey: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Never but I have had girls stare at my erection and I don't feel ashamed about it.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by darrey12: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=Xenry post=107177940][/quote]female doesn't get erection but they get wet either. Showing that they're ready for action just as erection in man.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Drella(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lilsameey:
Never but I have had girls stare at my erection and I don't feel ashamed about it.

You get mind..
I'm gonna tuck that nigga up my waist band if i urgently need to stand.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Canvass: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Back in those days I was in OAU. I stayed off campus on Ondo Road. Jejely I boarded one of those town-Igboro mini-buses going on to campus on my gross anatomy incourse exam day. My head was vibing trying to memorize the 12 cranial nerves but I couldn't help noticing this indegene girl beside me rubbing her ripe bweasts on my arms. Small time now, mini-me sprung into action. I threw caution to the wind and groped her to my satisfaction. At least, she gave me a relief from exam pressure.
Then came the time to alight and I realised I was all tucked in with starched-shirt in straight pants. Mini-me was jutting out crazily. I got down and realised the tenting was so obvious I got a couple of unwelcomed glances. I had to quickly cover my fly with my lab coat. Even with the lab coat shielding me, an elderly lady looked straight into my eyes and smiled wickedly. I was so embarrassed I wished I could disappear.

305 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Lilsameey: 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Drella:

You get mind..
I'm gonna tuck that nigga up my waist band if i urgently need to stand.
,..Lmaooo, but it is not pointed straight ooo, I mean it will be tucked and pointed up but that bulge will still be visible.

6 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Drella(m): 12:05am On Oct 30, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..Lmaooo, but it is not pointed straight ooo, I mean it will be tucked and pointed up but that bulge will still be visible.

Yeah yeah
Unless you wear a big shirt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Lilsameey: 12:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

Yeah yeah
Unless you wear a big shirt.
,..You don get am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by realestate99: 12:21am On Oct 30, 2021
yes!!!
Enugu
State ( Awgu Camp)
During our 3 weeks orientation camp in Enugu State, the unthinkable happened, maybe because of my girlfriend's absence, maybe the devil wanted to use me temporarily or my (koboko) was just reacting to stimuli. My koboko was erect like a concrete statue.

one of these early morning nysc session around 4am, the officials were addressing us, it was all these long boring speeches that has become a ritual every morning, most corp members were already tired, some girls were tired standing, so they were leaning on some guys back.

Unfortunately, one evil girl was at my back, before I could say jack , she has already booked her space on my back, I was not really comfortable with her action but I did not want to cause unnecessary rancour.

This girl has a very big breast, the sensation of those melons coupled with the cold weather was too much of a temptation for my "koboko" , I tried all my best to resist the urge but my koboko took another route, it was rising on per second billing, unfortunately for me, I was wearing one of those big shorts Nysc gave us, it was like all forces combined together to disgrace me that day.

it was still dark, so people have not really noticed what was going on, this evil girl did not even bulge, she has turned my back to a place of resting and relaxation, then I went into prayer mood, lord!! please release this girl from my back, this is pure disgarce starring at your son.

I have already lost hope around past 5am , the weather was getting clearer, I had to use my two hands to cover it, but my God works in a miraculous way, suddenly, the girl stretched and was about to change position on my back, just like James Bond, I quickly turned and find a seat @ a nearby tree, the girl was shocked but I do not owe her any explanation, It took almost 20 minutes for my " koboko " to return to default settings.

327 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:39am On Oct 30, 2021
Mine was inside nysc camp. As the thing begin react to stimulus I quickly changed the position of my waist purse to that area and the babe code wetin dey sup she even stretch her hands towards there lifting the purse up to be sure of what is happening, the mistake I did was I would've gave a knock.....

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 30, 2021
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by tobechi20(m): 4:18am On Oct 30, 2021
Ever had an erection in church ?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Gadafii: 6:09am On Oct 30, 2021
I have had an erection in front of my female cousin I have never met in my life until few weeks back.
They visited, she's older than me probably by two or three years, and we don't really have that bond yet.

She's attractive and with full ripe boobs. One day we was left alone at home, all of a sudden she called out to me from her room that I should help with something, she explained that she saw an outfit online,and the buyer is asking her to send her burst measurements, that I should help her measure her boobs shocked

I was much younger then and inexperienced too.

Anything wey make me see cleavage like this, or that wicked panty line that always show on ladies bombom, my diik don salute already.

By the time I tried to connect the tap rule from her back, my diik don stand like cr7 wey wan take free kick, I was so embarrassed and tensed, I didn't know how to hide it cos I was standing right in front her, with my hands trying to get the measurements, I was sure she saw it, but she never asked me why that.

This continued for like a whole minute, the distance from me and her was very small, I was sure if I push forward a bit I would have poked her cheesy

Till today I still wonder what was in her mind when she saw the erection, and what would I have said if she asked why I get erection standing in front of her, I honestly have no idea what my answers would have been

At some point I was beginning to believe she did that on purpose, llby asking to help her when we was left alone, like which girl wey no Sabi her burst measurements

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 6:11am On Oct 30, 2021
It has never land me in trouble

Bur first time seeing different set of latinas in a beach...things went wild

You know they really no dey shame on a norms...so the bikini was sexy as fuvk... automatically Mr legend begin him job...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by anochuko01(m): 6:49am On Oct 30, 2021
Not really... But I had to "fight" at nysc camp in order to avoid such embarrassment. This girl would always stand behind me during our really morning devotion and she had the habit of hugging me from behind and rubbing her boobs against my back.

I had to frown at her one day before she stopped it, and that affected our friendship on camp.

27 Likes

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Oglock(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2021
Irredeeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2021
Canvass:
[s]Back in those days I was in OAU. I stayed off campus on Ondo Road. Jejely I boarded one of those town-Igboro mini-buses going on to campus on my gross anatomy incourse exam day. My head was vibing trying to memorize the 12 cranial nerves but I couldn't help noticing this indegene girl beside me rubbing her ripe bweasts on my arms. Small time now, mini-me sprung into action. I threw caution to the wind and groped her to my satisfaction. At least, she gave me a relief from exam pressure.
Then came the time to alight and I realised I was all tucked in with starched-shirt in straight pants. Mini-me was jutting out crazily. I got down and realised the tenting was so obvious I got a couple of unwelcomed glances. I had to quickly cover my fly with my lab coat. Even with the lab coat shielding me, an elderly lady looked straight into my eyes and smiled wickedly. I was so embarrassed I wished I could disappear. [/s]

You are proud to say you sexually harassed a girl.

I pray you get to a developed country so that you would get appropriate hometraining.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2021
cool
Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by placeofallure(f): 7:26am On Oct 30, 2021
Hmmmn! I'm learning. Many times we do some things innocently without putting any mind to it, that it's affecting men in a weird way. Can't you just see us as your sister and not have wicked erections?

I like to wear mini skirts way back. To me it's just smart and easy. Much later, several years, a male friend (we grew up together) confessed to me that then, my straight hot legs used to drive him crazy, he even remembered the colour of the skirts. Damn!

More recently, a colleague mistook my carefree playful attitude with him for something else. We gist, play, deep talks, share ideas, talk family, eat together a few occasions etc Then there was a day I needed to set my collar straight after putting on my jacket. There was nobody around except him. Everybody had gone home. He's hardworking and I am too. That's the main thing that even brought us together. Since no one was there, I asked him to do my collar. He did it and the next thing, he turned me around and planted a hot kiss. I just stood there surprised. I never saw our friendship in that light. Maybe I've been causing him to have erections. After the kiss, he grew more balls and later asked me out properly. I told him we can't be together. One, I have my bf. Then he's an expatriate. He'd certainly go back to his country one day. I love my family here, so.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2021
placeofallure:
Hmmmn! I'm learning. Many times we do some things innocently without putting any mind to it, that it's affecting men in a weird way. Can't you just see us as your sister and not have wicked erections?

I like to wear mini skirts way back. To me it's just smart and easy. Much later, several years, a male friend (we grew up together) confessed to me that then, my straight hot legs used to drive him crazy, he even remembered the colour of the skirts. Damn!

More recently, a colleague mistook my carefree playful attitude with him for something else. We gist, play, deep talks, share ideas, talk family, eat together a few occasions etc Then there was a day I needed to set my collar straight after putting on my jacket. There was nobody around except him. Everybody had gone home. He's hardworking and I am too. That's the main thing that even brought us together. Since no one was there, I asked him to do my collar. He did it and the next thing, he turned me around and planted a hot kiss. I just stood there surprised. I never saw our friendship in that light. Maybe I've been causing him to have erections. After the kiss, he grew more balls and later asked me out properly. I told him we can't be together. One, I have my bf. Then he's an expatriate. He'd certainly go back to his country one day. I love my family here, so.
[img]https://media./images/db10d3f0e109e0868fcc817897e457ac/tenor.gif[/img]

243 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by placeofallure(f): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by Babara1994(m): 7:52am On Oct 30, 2021
"It is not a sin to have an erection, but it is sin if you move in the direction of your erection."- Dr Olukoya

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) by CaptainZubi: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2021
Always wear briefs and not all those lose boxers wey fit disgrace you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.