Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (43157 Views)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by vision2050: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2017
AZeD1:

Does getting her an apartment stop a guy from visiting her?
You sabi that before. Why unacceptable headache then.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by babyfaceafrica: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Just move on bro...
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you are either paranoid (aka insecure) or you just know the type of wh0re you are dating...
guy leave motivational talk..de dude is in trouble grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by DWJOBScom(m): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2017
oceanized25:
So my girl friend wants to go for industrial training, I.T, for close to two months in another state and she intends to stay at a male's house, this male she calls "family friend", bear in mind that he does not have a girlfriend or lady that stays with him, he lives alone, she says there is an empty room that she will own all through the duration of her stay so they won't be sleeping or staying in the same room.....

But the idea of her staying with this guy, that they are not related at all does not sit right with me, am not saying he will definitely make a pass or move on her or vice versa but these are members of the opposite sex.......

Am I just being paranoid?

You are not paranoid BUT can't admit reality!
I will be patient for "I think my Girlfriend is cheating on me" headline
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Judithume(f): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2017
You better look for an apartment for her.,,before she ends up having casual sex with the guy.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Tommfrench(m): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Yellowdayzee:
Ok since you don't feel comfortable... Did you offer her an alternative solution sad

Can you get her another place to stay?

Don't point out a problem without a solution undecided
Period!
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by einsteine(m): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2017
No, you're not being paranoid.

Don't allow her. Let her find a more "reasonable" place to stay.

QED.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Burgerlomo: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2017
princetom1:

Make we just call a spade a spade jàre. After all, body no be fire wood. We hear of people wey dey go charge ordinary phone for guy house, get belle, not to talk of staying with the person, u will see see things every day.... OP, just accept ur fate that what u are thinking will happen or rent a room for her, even if it's mud house... Or better still, put the word out now, so that u can get somewhere for her to share for that 2 weeks.
Make IT no turn honeymoons grin

Gbam! You just nailed it.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by smartnero24(m): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2017
The most expensive and costliest things are the once we get for free.

Your gal has already counted the cost in her head and I can assure you of two things. Either nothing is really gon happen or she already doesn't give a bleep what happens. In real life, when a man and woman stay together for a long time they could develop a bond that eventually leads to something unplanned happening in which case your woman will never have the courage to tell you.

If you can get her a place, then do but that won't stop her from getting warmed up by someone else if she is the typo gal so I suggest you just let everything be and stop counting the number of times she'll get banged in your head already.

Lack of trust & jealousy killing relationships since 1914.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Mimzyy(f): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Intrepid01:
For her to think of staying with a guy says it all...enjoy it while it last bro....

What is wrong with the young lady staying with an opposite sex?? So that automatically means that she has sinister motives Na wah
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Sarang(f): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Not advisable. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by hoygift(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2017
I can't tell why you guys are killing your brain with girls, why not use that time and think of how to put food on your table, that same girl will still come and show you her wedding card.. Somedays

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Ejomax77(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2017
Lol.... this guy is playing hide and seek with his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by bumtos(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Nothing bad. It's a free world.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2017
vingeophysicist:
Don't mind him.I usually advice guys to stay clear of intimate relationship whether its genuine love,i don't care. He does't know that to be in a relationship with a girl, money must be involve.Irrespective of her well mannered nature.
the bolded. I just ran away 4rm my gf. Mhen I'm just a single hustling guy, can u imagine the gal i trusted wit all my hrt that she won't ask me of money finally asked me to get her a self con apartment of 80k? Mhen relationship ain't gud 4 struggling guys like me. Money must be involved.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by sinaj(f): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Sweetie... It's I RESERVE MY COMMENT.
I know u wrote it on purpose lol...
either way jare grin
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Mckayzee(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
My take on this is when ever your girlfriend is moving into her apartment try to be around to see and make friends with the friend of hers by trying to let him know that she is your woman and you love her I think he will understand more better and respect himself.

#yinmu
I see comments here, and I keep wondering if people here live in this same world I live in, or they are just trying to pretend or wish away some naughty things that just happen sometimes.

This same world where friends shag their guy's babes?
This same world where ladies can be gullible sometimes(and not even know when they bond too much and fall in love) and it only takes the sharp guy that is good with words and can care enough, to make them fall?.

I mean , we are saying 6months here right?

We saw enough then during service year.

Trust me, they could shag, and yet she still comes back to you after six months like nothing happened.

In summary :
There has to be other options bros.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by deeola01: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2017
oceanized25:
So my girl friend wants to go for industrial training, I.T, for close to two months in another state and she intends to stay at a male's house, this male she calls "family friend", bear in mind that he does not have a girlfriend or lady that stays with him, he lives alone, she says there is an empty room that she will own all through the duration of her stay so they won't be sleeping or staying in the same room.....

But the idea of her staying with this guy, that they are not related at all does not sit right with me, am not saying he will definitely make a pass or move on her or vice versa but these are members of the opposite sex.......

Am I just being paranoid?

try and become friends with the guy, he'll be of great use because the fear might not be from withing but from outside. do you know who she'll be talking to during the cause of this IT? new friends, male/female. and many outings to come.... better start looking for ways to bond with that guy, in return he'll see her as your wife/fiancee and wants to help protect her too.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by engrelvis(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you are either paranoid (aka insecure) or you just know the type of wh0re you are dating...
dis is nt d issue of being insecure.u dnt know what u r capable of doing until u r place in dat "temptation". conditions n circumstances can make her succumb.op make alternative arrangements before we hear story dat touches d heart
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by luckydion(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2017
GUY ! I will advice you to disagree if they are using the same bathroom, dining room, corridor, toilet, lobby... etc I'm not saying the guy will make advances or your girl will fall but for future saftiness. A word is enough 4 the wise.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by idu1(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2017
Hear this grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by sinaj(f): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2017
futprintz:
guy leave motivational talk..de dude is in trouble grin grin grin
lol @ motivational talk cheesy
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Folzye(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
I can guarantee that her genital canal would be expanded. That's as sure as Death & Taxes

I can sell you a vagina-mileage detector. You would see at least 3 extra dicks...

Don't be too sad grin

Hahahaha, bad guy..you want make the guy die of hypertension cos of ordinary girlfriend
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2017
sinaj:
See the thing is that we don't even know how old this girl is nd op doesn't wnt to tell the girl his fear to avoid bringing up trust issues matter which am sure the girl raise.

The girl might be innocent here but what about the guy?
Can he control himself? What if he locks her out one night or even overpower her will the girl be able to tell him out of shame?

Op better rent a house for her even if it's mud house o!

so you mean to say that the OP should worry about her possibly being raped by this dude?! thats too much stress, as such evil act could bloody well happen in her home neighborhood/house. if the gal is innocent then let him tell her that this is the reason why he wouldnt want her to go etc... but unless he tells her exactly how he feels, how can he expect her to act accordingly.

the important issue here is for the OP to answer this simple question:"why do you see this trip as a negative thing. what really bothers you?!"
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Eberex(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
My take on this is when ever your girlfriend is moving into her apartment try to be around to see and make friends with the friend of hers by trying to let him know that she is your woman and you love her I think he will understand more better and respect himself.

That is if the fellow is the sensible type and not those who think with their third leg. Meanwhile have you asked if they share the same bathroom or its a general bathroom setting? If they share the same bathroom and she goes to bath. Ofcourse my guy will chill and wait for her to finish and then come out. When she does come out i hope she will be all dressed up because dude seeing her with wrapper all tied around her waist and water dripping. Plus transparent nightgown things.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by iamtardey: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2017
untop ordinary woman mata... you dey imagine anyhow

2 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Mckayzee(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2017
Mimzyy:

What is wrong with the young lady staying with an opposite sex?? So that automatically means that she has sinister motives Na wah

Shioor.. hmm

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Ezeego1(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2017
But wait oo,,,why would your babe think of staying with a guy in the first place ? I don't think she needs to put you in that kind of tight situation. In life there are some options you don't just consider

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by wizkidblogger(f): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2017
haha, The guy will bleep the hell out of the bae and they will even be forming friends.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2017
engrelvis:
dis is nt d issue of being insecure.u dnt know what u r capable of doing until u r place in dat "temptation". conditions n circumstances can make her succumb.op make alternative arrangements before we hear story dat touches d heart

give some women credit instead of thinking of them as weak being... as for you saying that she may "succumb", it clearly shows how little/weak you think of women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.