Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain (14669 Views)

"Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by jaxxy(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2017
This man spoke the truth if only they will believe. Kanu may/may not be a scammer bt he can't deal with d gravity or scale of wat hes asking.
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by goodvision12(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2017
oglalasioux:
Every Igbo man with a brain knows Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud.
outline your points of what makes him a fraud.
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by Balkan(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2017
The guy is an Afonja. Joe Igbokwe younger brother
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by NwaforIgbo: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Before he crucified Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB he should tell us what he has done for his community. Has his believe in one Nigeria given the East any functional Intl Airport or Sea Port?
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by NwaforIgbo: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2017
jaxxy:
This man spoke the truth if only they will believe. Kanu may/may not be a scammer bt he can't deal with d gravity or scale of wat hes asking.

"It's always seems impossible until it is done" - Nelson Mandela
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by Paperwhite(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

He's a patriot

A well educated fellow

He's not a sociopath

Biafra can and will never happen
Conduct a referendum and watch it happen.Catalonia have almost/left Spain already.Britain have left the EU.Former USSR have since Splited against all odds.Your colossal failure of a hero backed Western Sahara to opt out of Morroco.So impossibility is only the lot of those who can't see or dream it.Unity is not by cajoling or coersion Mr.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by Paperwhite(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

Spot on.Check my post up here to get more inspiration.Bleep all the sai baba zombies.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by okerekeikpo: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Animal talk, Nigeria is a hopeless country
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by humblenature: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
i really dont think its a problem. people are free to say their mind. he has said his mind but it doesnt and can never stoo biafra from coming. biafra case is settled by God. no going back...
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by oglalasioux(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2017
goodvision12:
outline your points of what makes him a fraud.

Just one

In my home town all IPOB members are known low lifes and touts. And guess what, they contribute money to IPOB because they've been promised governors and local government chairmen once Biafra is declared. I and you know this is a grand scam. The only thing IPOB can achieve is to throw us into another war which we can't afford because of our investments in other parts of Nigeria.

In Nazi Germany, Hitler and his team got what they wanted through legitimately taking over government. That's what I want IPOB to do.

If all Igbos support IPOB as claimed why not they form a political party and take over power in all the states they claim control over. With IPOB members controlling all the states Nnamdi Kanu claim is Biafra and having members in the National Assembly, Biafra will be a walkover. Until he embarks on a realistic course, he's nothing but a fraud living off the sweat of gullible illiterates.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by achi4u(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Chinedu Ogah is the chairman of tout of all touts during Elechi's tenure.

Go and die.
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by LockDown69(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2017
The man made sense, true!
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by daddyiel(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chinedu Ogah educated? you must be high on cow dung, he was just one lucky bastard who made his wealth from tauting to become a dreaded thug during the last administration as a youth leader, i know him in person, he nothing but an opportunist, His opinion means shit..
sarrki:

He's a patriot

A well educated fellow

He's not a sociopath

Biafra can and will never happen

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by victorvezx(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pcharles2:
This Biafra thing will happen in your time.
U wish. Lol
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by goodvision12(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
oglalasioux:

Just one

In my home town all IPOB members are known low lifes and touts. And guess what, they contribute money to IPOB because they've been promised governors and local government chairmen once Biafra is declared. I and you know this is a grand scam. The only thing IPOB can achieve is to throw us into another war which we can't afford because of our investments in other parts of Nigeria.

In Nazi Germany, Hitler and his team got what they wanted through legitimately taking over government. That's what I want IPOB to do.

If all Igbos support IPOB as claimed why not they form a political party and take over power in all the states they claim control over. With IPOB members controlling all the states Nnamdi Kanu claim is Biafra and having members in the National Assembly, Biafra will be a walkover. Until he embarks on a realistic course, he's nothing but a fraud living off the sweat of gullible illiterates.
So far so good i have not seen any sign of a fraudster in him.He has not used any violent means to actualise his mission statement of independence for Biafra.Anyway time reveals all things.
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by Reference(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
He can do one better and enter into the minds of those who want out to change it if he can. No one is arguing with the other. A section is fed up and wants out. Self determination is a God given right. No one can force the other into a union he/she does not. In the civilised world it is called abuse. So he can say whatever he wishes. If those he calls touts are irrelevant why is he concerned. Why is he stalking them.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by Leo3333: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Me i no get time for feasibility sturdy, my own na tell those I-Pigs to be bold enough to man up and walk out alone and stop begging and pestering the South South.
You guys are soooo sooo annoying, You guys were busy asking everywhere, "Where is buhari, Buhari is dead, Resume or resign..." And all what not.
Immediately he returned and resumed as you I-pigs demanded, you all trooped online and started laying all sorts of curses on him.

I hope you all have seen the level of love that the north have for Buhari, you guys are busy inciting them with your hate speeches, when it goes down again as it did 50yrs ago you guys will run around the whole place cryinh and begging around for help and food...
Alfa Boro a Niger Deltan was among those giving you guys bloody noses 50yrs ago, You guys hv refused to learn that there is no single love between the ND and Biafra.. We will be glad to bombard you guys from here when all the seeds of hate and discord that you I-pigs have been sowing finally grows.

No market today as a result of rain, enough time to give any Ipig who quotes me a repeat of what they did to them 50yrs ago.

Mr. impostor, you're not from Akwa-Ibom...stop fooling yourself. You're just another divide-and-rule media agent.

E ye gberu eleru lori bi gala. Won lawon o she mo.

Unity is NOT by force. Let them have their Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by oglalasioux(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
goodvision12:
So far so good i have not seen any sign of a fraudster in him.He has not used any violent means to actualise his mission statement of independence for Biafra.Anyway time reveals all things.

His hate speeches are tantamount to violence.

I repeat that he should have a realistic way of actualising his mission statement of independence for Biafra. Calling for election boycott or ordering sit at home will take Ndigbo nowhere.

If the Nigerian government calls for a referendum and Ndigbo opt out of Nigeria Biafra will not know peace for the next 50 years. We'll so much be on each other's throat for power that we'll be better off in Nigeria. Do you think Nnamdi Kanu will allow anyone else take over the government? Remember that Ralph Uwazurike is also there. Once Biafra is declared we'll be worse than Congo and Liberia.

Study history. It's 'all talk and less action' saddled with Ojukwu's dictatorial tendencies that made Biafra lose the Civil War. I see the same thing happening if IPOB is allowed to cause another war.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by buchilino(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
WAT DO U EXPECT FROM APC MEMBER.
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by buchilino(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
oglalasioux:

His hate speeches are tantamount to violence.

I repeat that he should have a realistic way of actualising his mission statement of independence for Biafra. Calling for election boycott or ordering sit at home will take Ndigbo nowhere.

If the Nigerian government calls for a referendum and Ndigbo opt out of Nigeria Biafra will not know peace for the next 50 years. We'll so much be on each other's throat for power that we'll be better off in Nigeria. Do you think Nnamdi Kanu will allow anyone else take over the government? Remember that Ralph Uwazurike is also there. Once Biafra is declared we'll be worse than Congo and Liberia.

Study history. It's 'all talk and less action' saddled with Ojukwu's dictatorial tendencies that made Biafra lose the Civil War. I see the same thing happening if IPOB is allowed to cause another war.

DON'T SAY WAT U DON'T NO
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by oglalasioux(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
buchilino:

DON'T SAY WAT U DON'T NO

Thanks. I didn't say anything I didn't know. I said only what I know.
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by gnykelly(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
5DMindset what is your take
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Leo3333:

Mr. impostor, you're not from Akwa-Ibom...stop fooling yourself.
Unam ikod mkpo, ikang atta itid uka... Shebi i from london.. Ame simmeh eti eti
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by buchilino(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Paperwhite:
Conduct a referendum and watch it happen.Catalonia have almost/left Spain already.Britain have left the EU.Former USSR have since Splited against all odds.Your colossal failure of a hero backed Western Sahara to opt out of Morroco.So impossibility is only the lot of those who can't see or dream it.Unity is not by cajoling or coersion Mr.

4GET DAT GUY, HE HAS ISSUES
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by buchilino(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
oglalasioux:

Thanks. I didn't say anything I didn't know. I said only what I know.
I DON'T THINK SO. ONE R U IGBO?.
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

Yes very true bt this depends on the principles u follow to go about it and if the cause ure fighting for is worth it. If u can not help urselves now tru ur governors and senators, house of assembly and local government chairman. U believe u will when on ur own? It may be like a jungle in a land where d man with more money is king. Why not fight and demand better governance instead?
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by Leo3333: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Unam ikod mkpo, ikang atta itid uka...
Shebi i from london.. Ame simmeh eti eti

Come off it. Speaking Akwa-Ibom flawlessly doesn't make you a native...not in this jet age where there's unfettered access to all manner of online language translators.

I'm multi-lingual too and could converse lucidly in atleast 2major Nigerian languages.

I insist because I know 200% that you're an impostor...another NgeneUkwenu.

Enough of the divide-and-rule media campaign...let the Igbos have their Biafra...or get Nigeria re-structured, period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by baysol: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
DonVikings:
grin grin

Kanu is a 22nd Century 419er, sent from the future to con Pigs and Idiots out of their hard earned monies. grin

How can a broke man who was earning less than £5 a month suddenly start driving all kinds of exotic cars and expensive shoes when the only qualification he has added to his cv is Kuje Prisoner Number (KJP-419). shocked shocked

Ibo Jews are too gullible. cheesy

Thank God for Obiano and other Igbo Christians. smiley

When is this Kanu man and his wuruwuru people go leave town for us biko? Please can someone tell him and his potopoto people that the sheriff has just arrived in town. we need to hear him hence forth loud and clear and his Biafra madness so that he can go to jail fast where he belongs. Lobatan.
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by eluquenson(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ogah has revealed the simple truth for those who has understandings to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Senatorial Candidate, Amusan, 50,000 Supporters Back Apc’s Abiodun / Physically Challenge Group Protests At Ambode's Office (Photo) / South Korea In 1964 .a Few Years After Nigeria's Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.