Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Matters Of The Heart 3 - With Nimi Shantel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matters Of The Heart 3 - With Nimi Shantel (298 Views)

Matters Of The Heart / Matters Of The Heart / Matters Of The Heart! He Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matters Of The Heart 3 - With Nimi Shantel by DaySpringTV: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2017
THE ROLES OF A HUSBAND IN THE MARRIAGE
The role of the husband in marriage is seldom , not considered important  in our society as the society place all demands and expectations on women alone. But that is not suppose to be so,   husbands should play a/some vital roles in keeping a home,  make it enjoyable and comfortable for the wife and even children  when they start coming.  Now,  what should be the role of a man in marriage.  

What should the husband’s  roles look like in marriage? Personality and upbringing make each godly home different, but the basic roles and principles should be the same.

Be a leader. 
What should the husband’s leadership look like practically? What should the wife’s submission look like? The husband is not supposed to be a dominate tyrant and the wife is not called to be a doormat. In the beginning,   God called Adam and Eve to rule and steward creation together. This loving and orderly partnership was meant to accomplish God’s mission on the earth...read more click http://www.dayspringtv.net/matters-heart-nimi-shantel-2/

(1) (Reply)

Let The Debate Begin / FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda / What I Will Do About Maina’s Case – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.