Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Matters Of The Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matters Of The Heart (538 Views)

SOS, Matters Of The Heart. / Matters Of The Heart / Matters Of The Heart! He Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matters Of The Heart by raybaba97(m): 12:22pm On May 07, 2019
So, I met a Babe recently; well! Not met exactly, more like saw. Very cute girl with a little Yoruba heritage from what I’ve seen. Not that tall, dark and with a very attractive facial structure (don’t mind the scientific description). We sat in a class together and although we did not talk like at all, our eyes met from time to time and I believe there’s a connection.

We will have classes twice a week, so our next meeting will likely be Thursday. I know how to approach a girl I’m fairly friendly with, but I’ve never approached one I didn’t know before so this is new territory for me. Am I being too anxious for something that isn’t there, or is this how it is for everyone else?

I like what I’ve seen so far and I believe if she is an Omoluabi, we can develop into something. I am the kind of guy who takes things seriously (A bit too seriously really), and I do not like doing runs. So far my luck hasn’t been very good in regards to girls. Most of the one’s I meet are too flirty from my liking and often rub me the all the wrong ways.

I have some sort of premonition that I have noticed, it’s not on the strong side really but I do get some anticipatory feeling about events. Like I wrote a surprise test. I did not go to class that day, but suddenly something came over me in my room. I tried to watch a movie, play a game, even sleep but I was just unreasonably anxious. I eventually called my friend 15 mins in and he said the lecturer didn’t come. I was so uncomfortable I left for class immediately and behold the lecturer had come and the next thing he said was “we’ll be writing a test”.

The basic thing is I have a good feeling about this and want your advice on how to proceed. Thanks for listening.

Please share your wisdom.
Re: Matters Of The Heart by catwalq(f): 1:09pm On May 07, 2019
Be like Nike.... Just do it
Re: Matters Of The Heart by raybaba97(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2019
catwalq:
Be like Nike.... Just do it
you're saying I should just approach her. like I like you and will like to know you or just friendly conversation?
Re: Matters Of The Heart by catwalq(f): 5:14pm On May 07, 2019
raybaba97:

you're saying I should just approach her.
like I like you and will like to know you or just friendly conversation?

Exactly... What's the worst that could happen??
Re: Matters Of The Heart by raybaba97(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2019
catwalq:

you're right.... I'm not gonna repeat what you said though.... Murphy's a bitch
Re: Matters Of The Heart by raybaba97(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2019
catwalq:

you're right.... I'm not gonna repeat what you said though.... Murphy's a bitch
Re: Matters Of The Heart by Amanew(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2019
Guy I have xame problem! A girl I do see in the Church!
Omo intoxicating Beauty, I do toast girls that I knew already, but this one!!!!
She do glance at me!But she seems too serious, immediately after mass she will head straight to their house, But God told me she was my Wife!
But am afraid of Castigation, Insulting or something like that!am that handsome!
and I guess she likes me but I doesn't know how to approach to her,even how to start the conversion before I will look like a stupid guy!
LOLZZZZZ any advice
Re: Matters Of The Heart by raybaba97(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
Amanew:
Guy I have xame problem! A girl I do see in the Church!
Omo intoxicating Beauty, I do toast girls that I knew already, but this one!!!!
She do glance at me!But she seems too serious, immediately after mass she will head straight to their house, But God told me she was my Wife!
But am afraid of Castigation, Insulting or something like that!am that handsome!
and I guess she likes me but I doesn't know how to approach to her,even how to start the conversion before I will look like a stupid guy!
LOLZZZZZ any advice
seriously.... thats like my own case.
I'm good with girls or so i've been told anyways. but this one weak me....
I'll do as that one guy said, I'll approach, try to be friendly while making sure she understands that for me its not just friendship I want.
Don't wanna be friend zoned after all.
Re: Matters Of The Heart by Amanew(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2019
raybaba97:

I'll do as that one guy said, I'll approach, try to be friendly while making sure she understands that for me its not just friendship I want.
I really Love the babe eeh .
But I gonna try on Sunday!
Re: Matters Of The Heart by Amanew(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2019
raybaba97:

Omo the girl keep coming into my mind every seconds eeh!

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Husband Left Me For Much Older Woman For Documents / Love Mother, Love Son - A Night To Remember(18+) / Gay Man Twerks In Front Of His Car, (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.