Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... (4053 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by theboss01(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2017
I have a girlfriend, I am very serious with her. I know she once loved me but right now i don't know if she still does (at least she says she does). I think of marrying her...but her character is a threat to me. She told me that she isn't looking for a man who would give her plenty money but love. Ever since we started dating she keeps asking for one thing or the other even the most minor and irrelevant things. The problem is she ignores me so much when i don't have anything to give her...but when i do i become her true sweetheart for that moment. The truth is I have come to love this girl so much that I'm even willing to ignore these attitudes. She tells me no sex till marriage. For all i know she's not a virgin...before we started. Could she be seeing other guys as well? Am i just wasting my time with her? Is there something I should know? please i need proper advises. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by pocohantas(f): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2017
You don't have a girlfriend.

When did the demands start? At the beginning of the relationship or when you noticed she doesn't love you much anymore?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by RoyalBlak007: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2017
♤Assistant ßoyfriend
grin

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2017
grin

Maybe the spirit of CIARA sunk on her body grin hahahahah...who knows? tongue

But if u really love her, accept her flaws.. And when it comes to money, u must remind her and ur love is stronger than naira..

Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by CaeserVelli: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2017
Oga, OP, you're not her boyfriend. You're her office. And the purpose of office na to dey pay. I'm sure she's giving it up for some dude somewhere. Pele.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by theboss01(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2017
pocohantas:
You don't have a girlfriend.

When did the demands start? At the beginning of the relationship or when you noticed she doesn't love you much anymore?
Ever since we started dating
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by sinaj(f): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2017
The problem is she ignores me so much when i don't have anything to give her...but when i do i become her true sweetheart for that moment.

Sorry bro grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by theboss01(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2017
CaeserVelli:
Oga, OP, you're not her boyfriend. You're her office. And the purpose of office na to dey pay. I'm sure she's giving it up for some dude somewhere. Pele.
You may b right. but i just hope it's not the case
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by pocohantas(f): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2017
theboss01:
Ever since we started dating

Alright then...you're just her own Npower.

Please don't ignore that attitude, don't ever ignore such an attitude. You'll face lots of challenges in marriage, intentionally adding a fair weather wife to it...isn't in your best interest.
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by Draei: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Housekeep in the making, ride on dude.
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by theboss01(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Alright then...you're just her own Npower.

Please don't ignore that attitude, don't ever ignore such an attitude. You'll face lots of challenges in marriage, intentionally adding a fair weather wife to it...isn't in your best interest.
ok thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by collins1895: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2017
Hmm, u dont need any1 to advise u but urself, she doesn't need moni but love is a line that babe that like money uses, if u dont give her she wouldn't pick ur call or cum over, wat if u get married to her then u dont give her moni she asked for?wen u want to fire she tells you no show or she doesn't cook for u, over worse starts having an affair,Dis is why divorce is sky rocketing....Advice yourself, you can also love again

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by mbaka0433: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2017
DEPUTY BOYFRIEND . . . Endure Bro: na so dem do me until my eyes opened

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by yarimo(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2017
Mr you are just wasting your time, the person she love is somewhere else and not you
theboss01:
I have a girlfriend, I am very serious with her. I know she once loved me but right now i don't know if she still does (at least she says she does). I think of marrying her...but her character is a threat to me. She told me that she isn't looking for a man who would give her plenty money but love. Ever since we started dating she keeps asking for one thing or the other even the most minor and irrelevant things. The problem is she ignores me so much when i don't have anything to give her...but when i do i become her true sweetheart for that moment. The truth is I have come to love this girl so much that I'm even willing to ignore these attitudes. She tells me no sex till marriage. For all i know she's not a virgin...before we started. Could she be seeing other guys as well? Am i just wasting my time with her? Is there something I should know? please i need proper advises. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by theboss01(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2017
collins1895:
Hmm, u dont need any1 to advise u but urself, she doesn't need moni but love is a line that babe that like money uses, if u dont give her she wouldn't pick ur call or cum over, wat if u get married to her then u dont give her moni she asked for?wen u want to fire she tells you no show or she doesn't cook for u, over worse starts having an affair,Dis is why divorce is sky rocketing....Advice yourself, you can also love again
You're probably right. thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by DarkMagic(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2017
U become her sweetheart once u give in to her demands and she says no sex even wen she ain't virgin
She officially has u around her fingers
Ma guy...u r her ATM grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by Buharison: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2017
Your girlfriend is an enemy of state
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by iwakacome: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2017
my guy, shey you love her? Then marry her. If you send me IV, I may come for your wedding but pls dont come here and cry when she gives birth and the baby's head looks like her uncle, the tommy like your landlord, eyes like your bestfrd and legs like your gateman.
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by theboss01(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2017
yarimo:
Mr you are just wasting your time, the person she love is somewhere else and not you
Can this be true? She came for me in the first place. Now I'm so in love with her. It'd hurt me so much if i get to know she isn't faithful

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by theboss01(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2017
DarkMagic:
U become her sweetheart once u give in to her demands and she says no sex even wen she ain't virgin
She officially has u around her fingers
Ma guy...u r her ATM grin grin
That got me thinking too
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by bennymark(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2017
if you are in a relationship and you don't have money to spend, you are in a non profit organization. that is Nigeria today.

on the contrary, since you love her so much, why abandon her cos she loves money? what is the guarantee the next lady will not be like that?

this days women don't marry for love only, the weight of the pocket matters too. be a rich guy, marry her for procreation and forget love. Romeo and Juliet are both dead. cure the cause of the disease, and not the sickness
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by kullozone(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
How can you be asking such question? And you say you want to get married... Nawa oh! I no know say men like this still dey this world oh!
This kind of shii always gets me mad.
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by Lewaluv(f): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
U are not her boyfriend. U are a client.
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by Oyebee91(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
May the power of love not cloud our thinking! !!Any amen?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by theboss01(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
bennymark:
if you are in a relationship and you don't have money to spend, you are in a non profit organization. that is Nigeria today.

on the contrary, since you love her so much, why abandon her cos she loves money? what is the guarantee the next lady will not be like that?

this days women don't marry for love only, the weight of the pocket matters too. be a rich guy, marry her for procreation and forget love. Romeo and Juliet are both dead. cure the cause of the disease, and not the sickness
I don't even think of abandoning her. I still love her. I'm not sad with the fact that she asks me for money but with her reaction when i don't have to give at that point in time. Remember she said she isn't looking for a guy to spoil her with money but real love.
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Buharison:
Your girlfriend is an enemy of state

lol

short and simple cheesy cheesy

meanwhile benita27 what do you have to say grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by bennymark(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
theboss01:
I don't even think of abandoning her. I still love her. I'm not sad with the fact that she asks me for money but with her reaction when i don't have to give at that point in time. Remember she said she isn't looking for a guy to spoil her with money but real love.

'she said'

what women say is usually different or opposite from what they want.

lack of money makes some people depressed, probably why she is sad when you can't provide

if you are not giving up on her, find psychological methods of changing her, your words will mean nothing. also try to pan her into facing reality. she will become serious and stop seeing you as an ATM when she understands you are not just out for fun.

MAKE SURE SHE DOES NOT THINK YOU ARE DESPERATE. OBSERVE YOUR FINE BOY AND GIVE HER ATTITUDE WHEN NECESSARY
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by Dollarship(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
My girlfriend can ask money for Africa I don tire
Even I don run commot make one girl no drain me angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

short and simple cheesy cheesy

meanwhile beni.ta27 what do you have to say grin
He should use his head. What kind of fuckery is this?.
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Benita27:
He should use his head. What kind of fuckery is this?.

lol

but he's in love plus he aiint sure if the lady is just using him
Re: My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

but he's in love plus he aiint sure if the lady is just using him

Obviously she's using him. The op knows she's but needs someone to also tell him that.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange Pre Wedding Picture / Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid / Can Our Naija Girls Be This Romantic? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.