Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage (38630 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by dopedan(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2022
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by dollynnn(f): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Wahala

You wish to get married in 6 or 7 years' time yet you wouldn't let a 20 year old who has resolved to remain chaste be.

With respect to your woman, she is the one putting herself in a tight corner. She is not cut out for intimacy yet she is in a relationship with a man who is not even celibate.

I thought people have been advised to date those who share the same ideology(ies) with them.

Clearly, you both are on different pedestals.

The young girl may give in after being pressurized by the OP and the OP will come back to Nairaland to share his conquest sermon.
This, I have seen.

331 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2022
If you can't be patient or go for masturbation then break up with her so you can solve your problems.. undecided

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2022
Just keep her company before the real owner comes for her, when will Men and women learn never to date within their age range, when? Mtcheww

282 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by dopedan(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If you can't be patient or go for masturbation then break up with her so you can solve your problems.. undecided
I should masturbate for six years? No way

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2022
dopedan:

Then break up..it's very easy and simple tho.. undecided

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by dopedan(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then break up..it's very easy and simple tho.. undecided
if i break up im 90% sure I won’t find someone like her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by pyro62(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2022
You never catch her pants down with man that's why you think she's yours and a virgin.
Bro women are scum!!
No go turn to sabinus on your wedding night shaa

237 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by dopedan(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2022
pyro62:
You never catch her pants down with man that's why you think she's yours and a virgin.
Bro women are scum!!
No go turn to sabinus on your wedding night shaa
This one is different sir, i was an alpha before i met her, but im no simp tho undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2022
dopedan:
if i break up im 90% sure I won’t find someone like her
Then go for mas**tirbation.. undecided
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Tickles001(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2022
dopedan:
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please

Have it in mind, that it's 99% unlikely that she will marry you. Except you hit it big real soon.
She'd leave you and marry the highest bidder when he comes along.

With the above in mind. Choose what you want to do

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Boogyman557: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool

wat I SEE as a Ganja Planter, u can't SEE!

She can NEVER kip d virginity till wedding DAY!

She go collect like 16 different PREEK b4 she SETTLE down!

Na Small PIKIN STILL de worry her, MAMA and Papa ADVICE STILL de Ring for her HEAD pan!

Wen CODED Nigga JAM her, she go 4get all does MATTERZ Bcus she no go 1 lose d Nigga!

Una STILL de BUY market for ShopRite!

Una NEVER Wise up yet!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Carcholce: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then go for mas**tirbation.. undecided

grin

I don catch you today.

You be really anyhow person. There are sooooo many other things you can advise the young man but masturbation. If you are lady, I pity that thing in between your legs, if you are man, I also pity that thing in between your legs.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2022
A virgin at 20??

She's tried to have come this far with it...

5 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Ximenez(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2022
dopedan:

This one is different sir, i was an alpha before i met her, but im no simp tho undecided
She won't remain a virgin till marriage.
You won't be the one to deflower her.

Those two things are certain.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Shadysen: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just keep her company before the real owner comes for her, when will Men and women learn never to date within their age range, when? Mtcheww
this one not up to man yet, still on early 20s.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Shadysen: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Carcholce:

grin

I don catch you today.

You be really anyhow person. There are sooooo many other things you can advise the young man but masturbation. If you are lady, I pity that thing in between your legs, if you are man, I also pity that thing in between your legs.
don't mine that bastard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Prevent: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Carcholce:

grin

I don catch you today.

We catch her together...i was active when she was denying it.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2022
Carcholce:

grin

I don catch you today.

wink
What did you not see the options?
Go for mastu**nation or break up.. that's the best tho.. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Oturatetuala(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2022
You are free to do anything that pleases you.

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by EmzyT: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please

You're mad sad sad So at this your very young age, all you can think of is Marriage Instead of developing yourself and trying to achieve your dreams? sad

What I have to tell you is this: if that your girlfriend is truly beautiful like you claim, then be ready to get dumped by her because it's just a matter of time before the highest bidder comes up and she loses her Virginity to him. undecided

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by blinking001(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2022
dopedan:

Wonders shall never end. grin Luminuz come and see thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by HopeNeverDies: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Damnnn!!! So there are still men who still believe this Virginity of a shit... No sex till marriage

Lmao... I'm dumbfounded

32 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Chijioke4535(m): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2022
No go hustle grin they find virginity wey you go break grin

28 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2022
That was how one of my guy remain patient with his virgin girlfriend they promised each other not to engaged in pre-marital sex but to keep there virginity for each other till marriage , only for this girl to travel to the village and spend 6 months, when she finally return back my guy sat her down and ask her " about there promise hope say the virginity still dey there? " na so this girl start to dey cry say " nothing dey there again" as he take tell me the matter I just weak grin grin grin

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Tickles001:

Have it in mind, that it's 99% unlikely that she will marry you. Except you hit it big real soon.
She'd leave you and marry the highest bidder when he comes along.

With the above in mind. Choose what you want to do

Your comment is One million percent correct. Highest bidder comes along and takes away relationship of years in just a few months, even days.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2022
She is a God fearing girl and you lucky to have her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2022
dopedan:

Better go and look for another girl who will be giving you toto grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Gkemz: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Odikwa risky.

Nowadays even new products have to be tasted to avoid buying fufu in place of a new Iphone 13 pro max.

5 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Grandkay21(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
E go shock you how Another will bust it ,

Virginity is not a gift to your husband , if you think so I just pity you ,

If you want to remain a virgin do it for only one purpose, sexual purity to remain pure and has good relationship with God, but if try use it as a game against men , rape will end it

11 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Grandkay21(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
E go shock you how Another will bust it ,

Virginity is not a gift to your husband , if you think so I just pity you ,

If you want to remain a virgin do it for only one purpose, sexual purity to remain pure and has good relationship with God, but if try use it as a game against men , rape will end it

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Having an Affair With My Cousin / Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.