Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Experience With An.ipod Pastor Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With An.ipod Pastor Yesterday (1039 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With An.ipod Pastor Yesterday by Buharison: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Baba is back so I don't expect ipod fraudsters to be happy about this news, yesterday when I and Baba secretary went to church for Thanksgiving on behalf of baba, so I came out and said praise the Lord baba is back, the ipod man sent his fellow ipod scammer to go and collect the mic from me, since I don't like trouble, I just left the church, so my question is that why are ipod and pigs not happy with baba
Re: My Experience With An.ipod Pastor Yesterday by thanki410(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2017
If you HANS me , na hu ha go HANS
Re: My Experience With An.ipod Pastor Yesterday by phintohlar(f): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
thanki410:
If you HANS me , na hu ha go HANS
the mata wey u see so,e tey wey e start..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An.ipod Pastor Yesterday by COOLHOMIE(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Buharison:
Baba is back so I don't expect ipod fraudsters to be happy about this news, yesterday when I and Baba secretary went to church for Thanksgiving on behalf of baba, so I came out and said praise the Lord baba is back, the ipod man sent his fellow ipod scammer to go and collect the mic from me, since I don't like trouble, I just left the church, so my question is that why are ipod and pigs not happy with baba
cant You See all humans are the same Igbos afonja and
arewa
Re: My Experience With An.ipod Pastor Yesterday by thanki410(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
phintohlar:
the mata wey u see so,e tey wey e start..
pls , lets just meet in the studio...
Re: My Experience With An.ipod Pastor Yesterday by phintohlar(f): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
thanki410:
pls , lets just meet in the studio...
address
Re: My Experience With An.ipod Pastor Yesterday by Cope1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
phintohlar:
address
Eldorado
Re: My Experience With An.ipod Pastor Yesterday by thanki410(m): 12:12am On Aug 26, 2017
phintohlar:
address
Maryland at Epe , off walimut street

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice From Matured Minds Please / Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List / Which Kind Frustration Be This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.