Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

How Can I Do It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Do It (866 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Do It by seguntijan(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2010
am in love with a girl but when i travelled i realise the love is no more there now i gain admission into university which is  very far from home how can i keep this girl
Re: How Can I Do It by sexyLeamon(f): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2010
seguntijan:

am in love for a girl but when i travel i realise the love have reduce now i gain admmission into university which is very far from home how can i keep this girl
which Uni? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked no offence but with this level of English I need to know the Uni so I can go and get my PhD

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do It by googles: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2010
[size=15pt]^^^^^ unipetrol grin grin[/size]
Re: How Can I Do It by smooooooth: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2010
googles:

lol
Re: How Can I Do It by foyeks2001(f): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2010
sexyLeamon:

which Uni? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked no offence but with this level of English I need to know the Uni so I can go and get my PhD

very funny
lol
Re: How Can I Do It by afrobaby(f): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2010
sexyLeamon:

lol
funny indeed,
pls don't kill me with dis joke
Re: How Can I Do It by Willyblinks(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2010
Ladies, ladies ladies just  b'cos he messed his english up should he be nailed to death ? Dont forget you've not given him the answers or solutions he is seeking.
Re: How Can I Do It by chibenwa(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2010
@poster,bros u travelled and your luv vanished.
the problem is that u don't luv this guy of urs.
Re: How Can I Do It by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2010
Why is the love no more there?Have u seen different girls now that u r on campus?Which might be the reason for you not been in love again.Also distance and communication may be another problem.If she is a good and nice girl u really love,nothing stops you from getting in touch with her and when u r on break you can always come home or she cmes down to visit u.But if u r outside nigeria,the ball is in ur court then.
Re: How Can I Do It by muggle(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2010
^^^^^ unipetrol     grin grin grin

LWKMD!!!!!!!!

Chai, u wicked o!!!!

@Op
It shows u didn't actually love d gal. Maybe u were infatuated with her.
Anyways, if you av started doubting your stand with the d gal this early,
it is best you let the gal go and stop wasting her time.

Just make sure you own up completely and not give stupid reasons.
Re: How Can I Do It by omega25red(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2010
seguntijan:

am in love with a girl but when i travelled i realise the love is no more there now i gain admission into university which is very far from home how can i keep this girl
i dont get the logic here you are in love, you travelled and fell outta love, then you got into uni and now you want to keep her,
OP you are confused settle your mind before you do anything else
Re: How Can I Do It by Scooby1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2010
seguntijan:

am in love with a girl but when i travelled i realise the love is no more there now i gain admission into university which is  very far from home how can i keep this girl

Since ur love has vanished, that means u want to keep her as a friend which is good. Well i suggest u keep comunicating with her by phone & email when u are away at uni, then during holidays when u go home u hang out with her as friends.
Re: How Can I Do It by oYaTo(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Do It by naijaswag1: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2010
My brother,what you had is not love.Wait until you see clean girls on campus.
Re: How Can I Do It by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
sexyLeamon:

seriously I don't mean to be mean but this is probably the funniest thing I have seen here this
year

Re: How Can I Do It by Abbeycity4(f): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2010
Re: hw can i do it . . . . . . . . . , do it anyhw u like grin
Re: How Can I Do It by 190: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2010
googles:

dats my girlie~

i was expectin u to spill it out

its UniZOO~
Re: How Can I Do It by sweetpie23: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2010
sexyLeamon:

funny but there is not much error in that post.

(1) (Reply)

Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman / What Are Your Favorite Chat Up Lines? Males Or Females / For Guys That Are So Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.