Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) (65974 Views)

Poll: Should Wenger Go After Yet Another Failed Season??

Yes: 44% (13 votes)
No: 55% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2010
dayokanu:

The lack of money you used as an excuse for Arsenals failure has been blown out by Lvan Gaal

As the players on the field cost us 40m, While the ones who qualified Arsenal for the CL final in 2006 wre bought for an amount in excess of 70m, that was 4 year ago

I no get time now DK, there are some Goldman Sachs like financial magomago manipulations in that your post.  You didn't state what currency you used to calculate the cost of Bayern's team and purposely inflated some of ours.

But aside from teams put out on any given day, what of the squad as a whole? what of the players on the bench? everyone knows now that it is not about your first 11 any longer with the amount of games there is to play. My position has never even been about all other teams, it is you lot who have made it out to be that way.

Our direct competitors are in England, and that is where most of our challenge lies as we spend no way near Chelsea and manure, Liverpool tried spending with them and did have some initial success but everyone sees where they are now in terms of their financial situation and competitiveness.
A stupid and unnecessary move by Barcelona could well have given Inter the cup this season but Inter always had been near the fringes anyway, for all you know our getting Chamakh and/or another 1 or 2 players of his class might be the difference between Arsenal and a quadruple just like Barcelonal last year.

This comparison of Arsenal to every other club out there is unfair, compare us to our direct competitors in our league and yu'll find out we're presently punching above our weight, the situation in Germany/Spain/France is a whole lot different.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2010
chamotex:

DUDU, when are you going to quit writing all these epistles?
No one cares about any financial shitzos or whatever, win a blodclart trophy and thats all.
You can write a report from now till the end of Nairaland, that wont change NADA.
If Wenger doesn't do something drastic soon, I cant see how y'all will WIN anything next season.

Eff the financial status, youth policy and all other shenanigans, HISTORY dont give a toss about all that bollocks . . .
What HISTORY is telling us is that ARSENAL have been trophyless for the last 5 seasons . . . FACT!!!

Money or no money is not that relevant . . . . The money Real Madrid spent this season still might not guarantee them a trophy this year.
And look at how they crashed out of the SECOND ROUND of the CL like a tenant caught hammering the Landlord's wife by the LANDLORD.

What I'm saying is, your financial situation doesn't guarantee you success.
WIN a bloody Trophy FFS and stop all your essay writings cheesy cheesy

Which one concern you if I write essay or gospel or epistle? why you self no go write Hadith about your club?   grin grin grin
abi I no suppose stick up for my club and its insistence on doing things without jeorpardising the club's future?
Whoever told you that history is static? Arsenal have never lost to Tottenham in the last 10 year was that not the history last year? what is the history now?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Cristalz(f): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2010
Thread's a hundred pages, guys.
Need someone to please do a new one in the next few minutes. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2010
Can i do one for them?

Assanal Fans thread: 5th season,  No trophy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Cristalz(f): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2010
LOL grin
If they don't answer me soon and put up a new thread I just might let you do it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2010
When is soon, My fingers are itching to open one
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Cristalz(f): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2010
Let's give them a lil' more time. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2010
Ok ma'am
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2010
duduspace:

You better be careful this man, your noise don dey too much o grin grin grin, and na only me dey support Bayern for the final, I didn't claim to speak for all Arsenal fans. Just that Jose is too arrogant for my liking but if him win am sha, good luck to am only say we no go hear word again.
This season self end one kain, I[b]'m now supporting Chelsea to win the PL because of Sauron and Manure while supporting Bayern to win the UCL because I can't stand Mourinho, what a dismal end to the season.[/b]
We must win something next season, let the transfers begin.

You have rooted for Arsenal for the past 5 seasons to win a trophy and they couldn't.
I'd be worried as a Chelsea fan if you transfer your support. . . . . .Go and support Chelsea with all your might.
We all know once you support a team, the team will always LOSE. grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chamotex(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2010
duduspace:

Which one concern you if I write essay or gospel or epistle? why you self no go write Hadith about your club?   grin grin grin
abi I no suppose stick up for my club and its insistence on doing things without jeorpardising the club's future?
Whoever told you that history is static? Arsenal have never lost to Tottenham in the last 10 year was that not the history last year? what is the history now?

DUDU, do you know that just because of you, this thread has rapidly gotten to 100 pages? grin grin grin grin
I'm very sure you must be responsible for over 50% of its content in the last few months alone.
I wonder why?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2010
chamotex:

DUDU, do you know that just because of you, this thread has rapidly gotten to 100 pages? grin grin grin grin
I'm very sure you must be responsible for over 50% of its content in the last few months alone.
I wonder why?

Gnashing of teeth of how they have assembled the best teenagers on the planet.
I am sick n tired of Duduspace's eulogies - I am tired of dissing Arsenal. They have won nowt since the inception of this forum.
We do this kizzack every April ending - when all their dreams musta been dashed.

This time last season, Ronaldo sodomised em at the Emirates in the UCL-Semis.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chamotex(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2010
~Sauron~:

Gnashing of teeth of how they have assembled the best teenagers on the planet.
I am sick n tired of Duduspace's eulogies - I am tired of dissing Arsenal. They have won nowt since the inception of this forum.
We do this kizzack every April ending - when all their dreams musta been dashed.

This time last season, Ronaldo sodomised em at the Emirates in the UCL-Semis.

Maybe he needs to be banned for SPAMMING cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2010
Its now pathetic, What can be done to make Gayyners celebrate a trophy on nairaland?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2010
chamotex:

Maybe he needs to be banned for SPAMMING cheesy

Nah. . . . .Ban him for WENGERing. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by debosky(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2010
Dudu is saying 'we must win something' next season? cheesy

I thought you said its not necessary for another 2 years? Maybe all my posts are sinking in to some extent. undecided\

New thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439183.0.html#msg5974122

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 24th January 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.