Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze (31100 Views)

Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A / Between Atiku And Buhari, Who Truly Loves The Igbos? (PICS) By Frank Eze / The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 22, 2017
Whoever wrote that piece of trash forgets that Biafra is a movement of the masses not the rich
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by crackerspub: 6:05am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:

The highlighted is for the illiterate ipob miscreants that still follows NK around like bees. I pity all of you. This is how NK will abandon you people soon for the army and police to do the needful. Make una continue..

Mumu wetin concern you

Afonja
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by Prouddevil(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2017
chuose2:

Its a Zoo becos of people like you. angry

Nigeria is a Zoo, that will fall. grin
see your life,animals live in the zoo and I said your parents included it's didn't bothers you. A wise man once said. "A tuoro omara, o mara, a tuoro ofeke,
o fenye ishi n'ohia" .
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by attackgat: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2017
Alanzazani:
That Kanu boy knows Baba no send. I just want him to put Kanu where he belongs. Igbos cannot even accommodate any opinion contrary to thiers. There are millions of igbos like myself that can see through Kanu's stupidity. It is unfortunate some igbos are highly sentimental and have crowd mentality like the Hausa fulanis. We can align with other regions to become strong political allies to our benefit. We can bring restructuring to the front burner.

What I will never accept is an idiot, intelligent by half making pronouncements in my state. Igbos are democratic. We don't even have a monarchy. Every clan chooses it's leaders. Who gave that vagabond called Kanu the authority to speak and make pronouncements for ndi anambra?

Why do you want to align your self with other Regions? Why are you still looking for restructuring in Nigeria?

Kanu is talking about an independent nation for the Igbos to trade and deal with other nations of the world from China to America.

People like you are still talking about licking the a$$ of other Regions so we can get restructuring and political patronage. Your vision as someone who claims to be Igbo is too low and doesnt go beyond Nigeria. kanu's vision is global
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by charlesucheh(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
You Lack Sense... Who Created Nigeria? Is It Not The White Men?... You Now Have The Guts To Be Proud Of A Country The White Baboons Carved Out For You... Ipob Say They Want To Go, Leave Us Let Us Go...Is It Not God That Made The Land?, Is It Buhari That Made It?...Go And Drink Zobo, Because You Lack Sense
but social contract theory constituted the harmonious living in the land. no sub-cultural group can hinder that arrangement as far as Nigeria as a country is concerned under pmb's administration.
and uncle pls, don't ever say i lack sense!!! cos from your post, it shows that you've been the one not reading... just blindly supporting like a zombie!!!!!

Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by COCKCROW: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2017
Daviddson:
Re-arrest of Kanu is long overdue. His arrogant, pompous, militant activities has to be brought to a halt.

The zoo country is a funny place to live; because of many coconut heads in the dead nation.
That one is arrogant and pompous has turn to be crime in the zoo. Please I am arrogant and my wife is pompous send Daura Secret Service to arrest us.
Militancy? Please can one define that word to me? Has Kanu used violent means order than peaceful demonstration carrying Biafran flags. How many IPOB demonstrators murdered in cold-blood even inside the church?
Frank Eze if actually you an Ibo man, the blood of all the igbos, of whom you encouraged enemies of Ibos, killed will be on the head and that of your families to the tenth generations. It is "nso ala" for brother to connive with a stranger, for whatever reason to kill his fellow brothers. We are watching. Killing will never stop Biafra. It will rather be strengthened and may go ........
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by alaskido(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Frank or whatever you call yourself, I think you need your brain re-examined.
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2017
izospindle:

I understand as humans we are all looking for what to live or die for. but just make sure your leader is not a selfish man who has your(his fellowers) interest at heart if not you will end up been disappointed

Thanks UA too kind
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by Elbowroom: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2017
attackgat:

Kanu cannot do anything to release those boys. Only the courts can give them bail same as courts gave Kanu bail. The court is on holiday. So what can Kanu do but wait untill the next court date?

It is on youtube where we see Kanu visiting the families of Madubugwu and Nwawuisi. Kanu did not forget them

If Kanu has broken his bail conditions, it is Kanu that will be returned to jail. So why cry more than the bereaved?

Im yet to hear of a single act of violence by Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB .

Kanu and IPOB are seeking the independence of Igbos and the minorities that are comfortable with Igbos as the Republic of Biafra. Kanu and IPOB have no interest in Nigeria or the position of Igbos in Nigeria. They are freedom fighters.

Anyone who is serious about their freedom cannot keep participating in the political process of the country they seek to breakout of. Kanu was right to ask Ndi Anambra to boycott the Anambra elections as a start to the complete withdrawal of of the people from the politics of Nigeria. Election boycott is not illegal. It will be up to the people to comply or not. Im from Anambra and I support election boycott

How can Kanu be a militant leader when he has no weapons? How can bss be a militant group when they carry no guns? Are Boyscouts, Boysbrigade and girlsguide also militant groups? They wear uniforms and salute each other just like bss. Where is the militancy?

If Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer then I dont know what scammer will leave their comfortable London base to come back to Nigeria and spend 18 months in Kuje prison as well as suffer treasonable charges on top of all that. Why would Kanu, son of the king of his village, leave his wife and family, announce he is returning to Nigeria where he is a wanted man, risk his life, all for a scam? Why would a man pledge to give up his life for his beliefs all for a scam?

The truth is that Kanu is fighting for the independence of his people from Nigeria just as Zik and others fought for the independence of Nigeria from Britain, only the method is the difference. Freedom still is the goal

Kanu is a courageous freedom fighter. The only people who hate him are those who still believe in the disasterous and unworkable British colonial entity called Nigeria. If Kanu is returned to Kuje, the agitation for Biafra will continue. The Biafran agitation is much bigger than Kanu.

Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by 99100(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:

The highlighted is for the illiterate ipob miscreants that still follows NK around like bees. I pity all of you. This is how NK will abandon you people soon for the army and police to do the needful. Make una continue..

Shut up there... Even your father Buhari knows that Nnamdi Kanu's thoughts represent that of the Igbo nation ,Bubu the certificateless president knows that Nnamdi Kanu is unshakeble and unbreakable.
BIAFRA is a movement and there is nothing ; you and your likes,the inconsequential sellout-author of this trash and his likes, Bubu the certificateless predident etal can do about it.
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by MXrap: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Shut up your dirty smelly mouth. Nnamdi Kanu is an illiterate miscreant, he is even ''certificateless'' just like Bubu. Prove us wrong cool

[s]
99100:

Shut up there... Even your father Buhari knows that Nnamdi Kanu's thoughts represent that of the Igbo nation ,Bubu the certificateless president knows that Nnamdi Kanu is unshakeble and unbreakable...BIAFRA is a movement and there is nothing ; you and your likes,the inconsequential sellout-author of this trash and his likes, Bubu the certificateless predident etal can do about it
[/s]
Re: The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze by chuose2: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Prouddevil:
see your life,animals live in the zoo and I said your parents included it's didn't bothers you. A wise man once said. "A tuoro omara, o mara, a tuoro ofeke,
o fenye ishi n'ohia" .

Nnamdi called is a Zoo.
Aisha Buhari said it's full of Jackals & Hyenas.

So it is a Zoo grin

And it must FALL! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 / Nigerians Replied Senator Dino Melaye After Announcing His Arrest On Twitter / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.