Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,500 members, 7,958,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them (2933 Views)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by Ilekokonit: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2017

So Saraki and his father (who is Sola Saraki on Bukola's birth certificate but Abubakar Olusola Saraki for political purposes) are deceiving Nigerians with the name Abubakar for political purposes.

Now Olubukola Adebisi Olabowale Saraki signs public statements as Abubakar Bukola Saraki for Political expediency.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by MasterKim: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
So wat shud we do now.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by serverconnect(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hence we can read his real name.
Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by obyrich(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
He is a muslim. Abubakar is his name. What's the fuss about?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by GMBuhari: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Saraki has stepped on some toes again

Maybe it's Certificate forgery Scandal coming up next
Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by Firgemachar: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
He is a pure Yoruba man na

What do you expect?

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by Ilekokonit: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by Firgemachar: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
But how did you guys get this?
Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by Awoofawo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
You na no go let Saraki rest.....hahaaahaahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He go overcome this one too like did with others.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by DocHMD: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fulanis are the conquerors of yoruba race. So it is politically profitable to identify with conquerors than with the proudly conquered and enslaved.

Have you ever seen him wearing that funny tilted-to-one-side yoruba cap? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by Awoofawo(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
DocHMD:
Fulanis are the conquerors of yoruba race. So it is politically profitable to identify with conquerors than with the proudly conquered and enslaved.

Ori e ti dar................................ you can finish it!

Werey two kobo oshi!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by jahsharon: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
DocHMD:

Who are the conquerors of the Ibo race? Who raped and impregnated Ibo girls , ladies and women between 1967 and 1970? Who made today's Ibo mes now look like Fulani men? I think these are the real conquerors.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by DocHMD: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
jahsharon:

Who are the conquerors of the Ibo race? Who raped and impregnated Ibo girls , ladies and women between 1967 and 1970? Who made today's Ibo mes now look like Fulani men? I think these are the real conquerors.

There are no fulani emirates in Biafra but there are Fulani emirates in yorubaland, a sign of everlasting servitude. I no say e pain you blame Afonja for your slave status.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by adem30: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
I once said that Bukola Saraki is never a Muslim one idiot was saying rubbish , He is just a political Muslim.
Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by ProWalker: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
jahsharon:

This is the missing link for such physical difference between the igbos born prior to the civil war and the igbos born after the civil war
Nnamdi kanu was conceived towards the end of the civil war, look at his feature and the Chadian mercenaries and connect the dot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by BabaRamota1980: 1:12am On Aug 22, 2017
DocHMD:

Omo yiibo, see people wey rich pass Saraki and get position pass Saraki as dem sport their funny tilted-to-one-side Yoruba cap...with pride!

Bloody Piggy...oink oink! grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by ALOWONLE419(m): 4:42am On Aug 22, 2017
Firgemachar:
He is a pure Yoruba man na

What do you expect?
SARAKI IS A FULANI MAN NOT YORUBA

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by wunmi590(m): 5:46am On Aug 22, 2017
G
Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by Babatundecash(m): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
and His name is Olubukola,His father's name is Olusola,His Sister's name is Gbemisola,the name of His wife is Toyin,His first son is seni and Her daughter name is Tosin and you still call him a Fulani man.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by benedictac(f): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2017
So? Werin make we do?

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by Firgemachar: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2017
ALOWONLE419:

Do Fulani people bear pure Yoruba names?

Who told you Saraki is originally from Ilorin?

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by Firgemachar: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2017
DocHMD:

There are no fulani emirates in Biafra but there are Fulani emirates in yorubaland, a sign of everlasting servitude. I no say e pain you blame Afonja for your slave status.

Stop sounding like a loooonatic!

Enugu, whose first mayor is Fulani, is Fulani grazing reserve.

Ilorin is not Yorubaland but it is a Yoruba town.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by DocHMD: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2017
Firgemachar:

Stop sounding like a loooonatic!

Enugu, whose first mayor is Fulani, is Fulani grazing reserve.

Ilorin is not Yorubaland but it is a Yoruba town.

Enugu first mayor was ELECTED, the emirs in yorubaland were forcibly installed by Fulani. Comprende?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by Firgemachar: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2017
DocHMD:

Enugu first mayor was ELECTION, the emirs in yorubaland were forcibly installed by Fulani. Comprende?

List the emirs

Election or no election, having a Fulani mayor in the very past is a sign of conquest.

There were no credible ibos in Enugu at the time
Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by DocHMD: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2017
Firgemachar:

List the emirs

Election or no election, having a Fulani mayor in the very past is a sign of conquest.

There were no credible ibos in Enugu at the time
Shame!

At that time also Igbo men were the VC of UI, Unilag, ABU. Nzeogwu was the head of the Defence academy in kaduna does that mean that Igbos conquered yoruba and Hausaland? grin

The fulani mayor is no longer in Enugu, I dare you to go and remove the Emirs on your land. grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by slimfit1(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2017
It's a shame that he has no British values in his morals, reason why I hate when British people just give any Tom and Harry that passport without conducting moral test. Look at Aganga you can tell he has the British morals and the current finance minister those are the people that deserves to hold that passport.
Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by Firgemachar: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
DocHMD:

At that time also Igbo men were the VC of UI, Unilag, ABU. Nzeogwu was the head of the Defence academy in kaduna does that mean that Igbos conquered yoruba and Hausaland? grin

The fulani mayor is no longer in Enugu, I dare you to go and remove the Emirs on your land. grin

Are you deaf?

I said list the emirs in Yorubaland.

Being VC briefly in UI and Unilag is nothing compared to Enugu's first mayor being Fulani.
The Fulanis are well aware of the fact and have started converting Enugu to their grazing reserve ruthlessly and mercilessly.
Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
I follow you , please can you not share too many posts at You should try and limit it to one share per thread.
Thanks.
Ilekokonit:

So Saraki and his father (who is Sola Saraki on Bukola's birth certificate but Abubakar Olusola Saraki for political purposes) are deceiving Nigerians with the name Abubakar for political purposes.

Now Olubukola Adebisi Olabowale Saraki signs public statements as Abubakar Bukola Saraki for Political expediency.
Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by shukuokukobambi: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
jahsharon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Finally you have discovered the links. The Fulani DNA is alive and growing in the present day generation of potor potor republic. Indeed they can never recover from the blight and devastation of 1967. Their conquerors left an indelible signature cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by ayoncox: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
They are pure Egbas, they have Abeokuta has their origin. Bukola is also connected to Iseyin... They have to claim being fulani so as to get involved in the Ilorin Politics. Oloye Sola and his son are smart thieves. I wonder why our Kwaran parents were so uneducated to sell their future just to get chicken change and food. Anyway, we IGBOMINA do not give any damn about them

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by Ilekokonit: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
GenBuhari:
I follow you , please can you not share too many posts at You should try and limit it to one share per thread.
Thanks.

Ok then.
Re: Saraki's Birth Certificate And Passport Do Not Have The Name Abubakar In Them by 234ng44uk(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
I served in the North. My friend from one of the South East states could easily be mistaken for a Fulani man. In fact, the Fulani DNA is real and alive in him. On several occasions, the locals speak the local dialect to him only to realise he understands nothing. Nobody bothers us.
Nnamdi Kanu would pass for a Fulani man too. I'm sure his mother too was raped by their Chadian mercenary or Fulani enemy soldier.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Nigerian Army Deliberately Let Shekau Escape. / Tinubu To Presidency, APC Leadership: I Will Leave If Ajimobi Loses Control Of O / Lai Mohammed Loses Temper During Interview!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.