Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. (6855 Views)

(PHOTOS) Sexy Pics Of Nicki Minaj And Cardi B Flaunting Their Big Backside / [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online / These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by Riwo11(f): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
The side of Nicki Minaj the internet never talks about.

One day Nicki Minaj was walking in line at Kohis. In front of her was a woman with her 5 years old son. Before the cashier said the total bill, the little boy said the price and was exactly right. The cashier said "Great job!" to which the boy's mum replied "I am sorry, his is so annoying" Nicki Minaj then said "don't listen to he, keep studying and you will accomplish great things" The little boy grew up to be Bill Gates.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Read Also ----> Good Penis Hygiene: How to keep your Penis clean and odour-free.

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/08/good-penis-hygiene-how-to-keep-your.html

Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by Sleekydee(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
dude dis is just emotionally disturbing n factually preposterous, the comedy side of it is brilliant in a confused space...what did I just read, and to think"what has been read, cannot b unread" sigh.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by dickhead01(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Am not understanding undecided
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2017

What kind of stup!dity is this?

Juz another trash thread

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by Essentials1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

What kind of stup!dity is this?

Juz another trash thread

are you really dating itsJude
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by geraldmezi(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
In DJ Khali's voice.... U smart
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Essentials1:

are you really dating itsJude

Yes Sir...
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by Essentials1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Yes Sir...

Seriously, I thought you didn't live in Nigeria....

Or do you live in Nigeria??
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sleekydee:
dude dis is just emotionally disturbing n factually preposterous, the comedy side of it is brilliant in a confused space...what did I just read, and to think "what has been read, cannot b unread" sigh.
This is the sad part

Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by johnbuck81(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
stop being stupid.
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by bigjoe50(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
adonbelivit

Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by Lewaluv(f): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
This is stupid..
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by kilojoDesigns: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Riwo11:

One day Nicki Minaj was walking in line at Kohis. In front of her was a woman with her 5 years old son. Before the cashier said the total bill, the little boy said the price and was exactly right. The cashier said "Great job!" to which the boy's mum replied "I am sorry, his is so annoying" Nicki Minaj then said "don't listen to he, keep studying and you will accomplish great things" The little boy grew up to be Bill Gates.

Read Also ----> Good Penis Hygiene: How to keep your Penis clean and odour-free.

bro check, you might have just dethroned the god of stupidly
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by krushdripper(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
Riwo11:

Babe you don mad. As in real madness.

Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
and the cashier was you
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by dareerah(f): 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
When last did you visit the hospital? undecided
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by daryoor(m): 12:51am On Aug 22, 2017
in fact op, pass me that kpoli.
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by Alexbrain(m): 2:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by omoiyalayi(m): 4:36am On Aug 22, 2017
Op you are confused

You now want to lead us into your confusion
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by 9japrof(m): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2017
OP you wanted a 5 minute attention, now you have it, satisfied? Cos with this kind of brain wey u get, I wonder how u take pass primary school
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by gqboyy(m): 6:49am On Aug 22, 2017
U gota be fuccking kidding me,
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2017
Sleekydee:
dude dis is just emotionally disturbing n factually preposterous, the comedy side of it is brilliant in a confused space...what did I just read, and to think"what has been read, cannot b unread" sigh.
You sound like Jack Sparrow!
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by odoguma(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2017
Recruiting Now!

Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa

Note: Successful applicant will be contacted via mail for interview.
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by Sleekydee(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Lvisbond:

You sound like Jack Sparrow!

oh well, I can't categorically classify Ur assessment as a compliment or otherwise, on a lighter note, something abt Jack Sparrow charisma always captivates me.
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by James150: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Stupid people every where are u saying Nicki minaj is older than bill gates grin undecided
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sleekydee:

oh well, I can't categorically classify Ur assessment as a compliment or otherwise, on a lighter note, something abt Jack Sparrow charisma always captivates me.
Lmao! Indeed.
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
wahlai eleribu ni bobo yi grin

Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by Stevengerd(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jarizod:
wahlai eleribu ni bobo yi grin
Real one
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by armadeo(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Epic man. Epic.

Nice one.

I laughed like maD.

FORGET all those haters above. It was cool
Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by mikeycharles(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
Funny as hell grin grin

Re: The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. by Idrismusty97(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
How can i unread this? Later if they are talking about bloggers this one too will stand up. In his mind now we are haters and one day he will make it big... Be doing yourself. Last last you go go write JAMB again.

Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed / She Lied To Me That She Was Raped / I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!!