Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Only A ‘mad’ Person Will Not Celebrate The Recovery Of The President – Gov. Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only A ‘mad’ Person Will Not Celebrate The Recovery Of The President – Gov. Wike (661 Views)

Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) / Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A ‘mad’ Person Will Not Celebrate The Recovery Of The President – Gov. Wike by Sadeik: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has expressed gratitude to God for the health and safe return of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He also stated that regardless of the party one belongs to, it would be insane for anyone not to be happy about the President’s return.

“It does not matter the party he belongs to, he is our president whether you like it or not, No sane person will say that his own president is sick then he will not rejoice when God has healed him, I don’t think that person is sane.

“For me, it is something that I must have to thank God almighty, you know what has happened these few days, the conjectures, the rumours and the rest of it so we are happy and that is why I am here today irrespective of the party I belong to.”

Governor Wike said this at the weekend after the President returned on Saturday from the UK where he was undergoing medical treatment.

He returned to wild Jubilation from across the country while many still have high expectations over what his next line of action will be.

However, in a nationwide address on Monday morning, President Buhari stressed firmly among other issues that Nigeria’s unity is not negotiable, in an apparent response to recent threats of quit notices and secession by some groups.

http://www.dailycorrespondents.com.ng/2017/08/only-a-mad-person-will-not-celebrate-the-recovery-of-the-president-gov-wike/

Re: Only A ‘mad’ Person Will Not Celebrate The Recovery Of The President – Gov. Wike by Vikkie14: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Unstable as the water of the Ocean....

Ever fluctuating and Never coming to Stability

I've learnt to keep to my business when issues like these are being discussed. In politics there's no Permanent Enemy but Permanent Interests. That's why the above quote fit them.

Don't ever support any of them, "they are Birds of a feather, they flock together".
Re: Only A ‘mad’ Person Will Not Celebrate The Recovery Of The President – Gov. Wike by yarimo(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Governor Wike of rivers state so you mean FAYOSE, FFK, LANRE OLAYINKA and NNAMDI KANU are all mad men? Chai

2 Likes

Re: Only A ‘mad’ Person Will Not Celebrate The Recovery Of The President – Gov. Wike by 0b100100111: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2017

Wike wont know he is indirectly insulting Flat-headed dwarfs grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Only A ‘mad’ Person Will Not Celebrate The Recovery Of The President – Gov. Wike by Jesusloveyou: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Wike wicked oooo.
He is directly saying fayose, ffk and miscreant iPods are mad.
Re: Only A ‘mad’ Person Will Not Celebrate The Recovery Of The President – Gov. Wike by jonathanOz: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Politics! Alignments and Realignments
Re: Only A ‘mad’ Person Will Not Celebrate The Recovery Of The President – Gov. Wike by hatchy(f): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
You are very very right.
Most of your party men are mad.

Le' me call their names;
Fani Kayode
Ayo Fayose
Reno Omokri
Nnamdi Cownu and his gang of miscreants.

We thank you for this unclad truth; so call these your people to order before they make it to the market place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only A ‘mad’ Person Will Not Celebrate The Recovery Of The President – Gov. Wike by Sagay212: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
is he trying to say that ipod criminals are MAD?

Re: Only A ‘mad’ Person Will Not Celebrate The Recovery Of The President – Gov. Wike by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2017
Chai.. Igbo Jews won't like this
Re: Only A ‘mad’ Person Will Not Celebrate The Recovery Of The President – Gov. Wike by tooth4tooth: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2017
Chineke!!! So, what Wike is trying to tell us is that......

FFK ............................Yaba left

Asari Dokubo.................Yaba left

Pigs and Idiots..............Yaba left

1 Like

Re: Only A ‘mad’ Person Will Not Celebrate The Recovery Of The President – Gov. Wike by Paperwhite(m): 12:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Perhaps Wike have been hoodwinked by the voodoo craft of the APC.Does the president looks healthy or like someone who has recovered to him Guess he still recalls the ever-lying but loquacious presidential spokesman-Femi Adeshina giving hints about another possible going back of Buhari to London for medical care still? Time will tell.Truth can't replace lie and vice versa.
Re: Only A ‘mad’ Person Will Not Celebrate The Recovery Of The President – Gov. Wike by perez100: 12:38am On Aug 22, 2017
We may pretend but these people below are not happy that Buhari returned because of what they were benefiting. 1. Tinubu - this murderous criminal prayer has failed. 2. Osinbajo - the ugly dwarf prayer also failed. 3. Liar Mohammed - father of all liars praying to take over with his fake pastor dwarf brother.
Re: Only A ‘mad’ Person Will Not Celebrate The Recovery Of The President – Gov. Wike by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Global Internet Crimes – NCC / Quit Notice: We Can’t Arrest Arewa Youths – FG / This Is President Buhari For You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.