Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,100 members, 7,852,732 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nigerian Female Celebrities That Smoke (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Female Celebrities That Smoke (photos) (2294 Views)

Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) / 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Female Celebrities That Smoke (photos) by seedorffits(m): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nigerian Female Celebrities That Smoke (Photos)
17 Google +0 0 17

Smoking, though it is an unhealthy and life threatening practice is quite popular worldwide. In Nigeria, the habit is becoming rampant, especially among celebrities. Female celebrities, specifically, have increasingly resorted to what may seem as a distasteful act to some. These females smoke either for fun or for escape. Popular among smokers usually go for cannabis, cigarettes, and the new craze, shisha. In this article we will examine some popular female Nigerian celebrities who participate in the act. If you are interested, continue reading this article.
While conducting research, I discovered that majority of smokers are men. I also found out, even though it was quite obvious, that it is more socially acceptable for men to smoke than for women. Females who smoke, begin to do so to feel a sense of calm and ease, in other words, they smoke ultimately to de-stress in the most cases. Other times, they smoke for fun and due to peer pressure. In Nollywood, the attention received can be quite overwhelming. It is no surprise that females are more emotional when compared to men, and as a result, they handle criticism and negative attention very differently. As a result of the overwhelming scrutiny and attention, they tend to look for an escape, something that would make them calm and forget all about it for a while.
Celebrities, whether they accept it or not, are role models, especially to the younger generation. Due to the fact that they are so influential, the responsibility to be careful and demonstrate a positive and responsible character is automatically placed upon them. Below is a list of some of the beautiful and famous Nigerian ladies who have picked up the smoking trend.
Angela Okorie

Angela Okorie
I am not surprised. Are you? It is quite evident that Angela is a diva and a boss at everything she does. Well seasoned into the industry with over a hundred films, I am not surprised that she tried smoking and still is enjoying the practice.
Annie Macaulay-Idibia

Annie Macaulay-Idibia
A wife and mother of three, Mrs. Idibia is also a model, presenter, and actress. She enjoys a good smoke.
Ayo Adesanya

Ayo Adesanya
She has said it herself, motherhood has not changed her one bit. If her children can not change her, what makes you think her husband can? He came, saw and accepted her for who she is. Ayo is a multiple award winner and nominee, she continues to be the same person we know her to be and she too enjoys smoking every now and then.
Bimbo Akitola

Bimbo Akitola
This popular actress has secured a name for herself in the film industry. She has made appearances in Owo Blow, Out of Bounds, and Husbands of Lagos. Among her talents, smoking has made its way onto the list. It has been rumored that because of smoking, the forty-seven year old was on the “singles” market for quite some time. If she continues, she might be left on the market for another decade, but for her sake, I hope someone comes along to accept for who she is or that she quits and settles down.
Bimbo Oshin

Bimbo Oshin
Smoking has never distracted Bimbo Oshin from her dreams and goals. The happily married nominee of multiple awards including Best Actress in a Leading Role, Best Actress of the Year and Best Female Indigenous Actor enjoys a smoke or two in her leisure time.
Binta Ayo Mogaji

Come & meet them, with there pictures
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/nigerian-female-celebrities-that-smoke.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities That Smoke (photos) by AtkinsPlanet(m): 12:04am On Aug 22, 2017
Are you sure of this?
Check out my signature.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities That Smoke (photos) by optional1(f): 12:07am On Aug 22, 2017
So we should start planting weed in sambisa forest for them right.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities That Smoke (photos) by Aksantoz: 12:09am On Aug 22, 2017
Smokers indeed #handiwork
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities That Smoke (photos) by internationalman(m): 12:46am On Aug 22, 2017
And they re actresses. All na for show. I'm sure non of dem smoke intentionally.
mind u lucky Dube never smoked though he seemed like a smoker.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities That Smoke (photos) by doyinisaac(m): 12:53am On Aug 22, 2017
internationalman:
And they re actresses. All na for show. I'm sure non of dem smoke intentionally.

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities That Smoke (photos) by madone: 2:01am On Aug 22, 2017
chai
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities That Smoke (photos) by ibkkk(f): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2017
So,you're trying to say Bimbo Akintola is still single at 47 cos she smokes? I disagree with that,some men love things like that.

(1) (Reply)

See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer / Slay King Gets Angry As Lady Refuse To Post His Birthday Pictures / Album. Download Evanescence Synthesis (full Working)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.