Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway (27171 Views)

EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit / What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi / Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
GuidoVanRossum:

Like I said, you don't understand what you are trying to argue. Train as a word means different thing to an engineer. The phrase "Christmas tree" to an oil and gas engineer differs in meaning to what you understand it to be. I can say the same about the word "maintenance".

It is very clear like day light. Or does the design mean another thing? Lol.

Maintain is very clear there. Shine your eyes shocked.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by tk4rd: 5:53am On Aug 23, 2017
obailala:
Whilst the man and every other qualified Nigerian engineer have a genuine reason to feel insulted and be mad at Amaechi's statement, the sad reality of life is that Amaechi said nothing but the bitter truth.

We live in a country where when constructing even the tiniest and most insignificant road or bridge, there always has to be one Indian or Lebanese or Filipino or one 'fake oyibo' being the project/construction manager narrating project progress to govt officials. And if that's not the case, the project would most likely end up as another failed or grossly substandard job simply because the black man has refused to take charge. Just recently some Chinese 'school boys' came and discovered Iron Ore amongst other economic minerals in the jungles of Cross Rivers, meanwhile we have hundreds of thousands of geologists in Nigeria, some even professors.
Majority of the roads in Anambra were designed by Anambra Born Engineers., and the construction of most of these roads were done by Anambra Born Contractors too...
Even if it happened that there are roads where an oyibo man is the manager, I can proudly tell you that they were not just given the contract just like that.. They contested with some other Anambra Born Contractors for the job, and they later won the contract.
In Anambra State, we don't believe that anything that is not done by the oyibo man is not genuine.. No.
We believe that we have whatever it takes for us to be whatever we want to be.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by Basic123: 6:49am On Aug 23, 2017
Bolustical:
A friend of mine in UI once narrated how their best Mechanical Engineering student could not even detect one single fault when their vehicle broke down during Aluta parade. They had to call on this small mechanic boys.

Yet such a person would want to think he should be considered over a 2:1 grad of the same course from MIT or Carltech.

Truth is bitter than Yoyo bitters.
And you've seen a 2:1 grad of the same course from MIT who could do that?...or you just assume?
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by obailala(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2017
tk4rd:
Majority of the roads in Anambra were designed by Anambra Born Engineers., and the construction of most of these roads were done by Anambra Born Contractors too...
Even if it happened that there are roads where an oyibo man is the manager, I can proudly tell you that they were not just given the contract just like that.. They contested with some other Anambra Born Contractors for the job, and they later won the contract.
In Anambra State, we don't believe that anything that is not done by the oyibo man is not genuine.. No.
We believe that we have whatever it takes for us to be whatever we want to be.
Stop flattering yourself bro, every state has engineers who can design roads too, and every state has indigenous contractors too who can handle these projects. But there's a reason governors (Obiano inclusive) keep falling back to those foreign (fake oyibo) contractors. See numerous pictures of Obiano and the 'fake foreigners' below:

Amaechi in his first tenure for instance (between 2007 and 2011) tried to use only local contractors for all his projects and the quality of their projects left a very sour taste in his mouth; he was forced to follow the ways of others who patronised cheap (fake oyibo) foreigners.

This is not to say Nigerian engineers dont have the knowhow to get these things done, but somehow, we have just refused to do anything right.

Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by fyneguy: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2017
The man did not address what Amaechi said.

Amaechi said Nigerian Engineers were only trained in narrow guage rail system. There is no Nigerian expert for the standard guage engineering which is still at its infancy in Africa. South Africa, Ethiopia, and Kenya are the only ones with standard guage rail systems in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bolustical:
A friend of mine in UI once narrated how their best Mechanical Engineering student could not even detect one single fault when their vehicle broke down during Aluta parade. They had to call on this small mechanic boys.

Yet such a person would want to think he should be considered over a 2:1 grad of the same course from MIT or Carltech.

Truth is bitter than Yoyo bitters.

Don't talk ignorantly. Engineers mostly design and in most cases (especially civil and Mech) only troubleshoot what they themselves have designed or if a blueprint is available.
Talking about a car, it is a complex machine with many variations across manufacturers and models. Engineer or not, u have to be familiarized with the workings of the car before u fix it.
Your example u put forward reeks of ignorance . He is a mechanical engineer, so what? What if he specialized in HVAC?
Blame the faulty system. In Europe before going for your degree in mechanical engineering, ur predegree courses will include CAD for mechanical design, basic installations and operations, etc.
Blame it on the system and the Nigerian way. But even at that, put forth your points Intelligently

1 Like

Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Oduok:

You that knows what Engineering is all about; That a Professor of Engineering cannot repair a car engine is normal? That means he cannot design and build one from scratch. Any young Engineer in this country that rants rather than rising to the challenge is living in self deceit.

If you think that is what engineering is about, u need help. U r one of the problems with the black society. The IGNORAMUSes are loud, while the geniuses are timid.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Adiwana:

And who told you you all the bullshit you typed up there.A Nigerian Mec. Engineer cannot design a Car?God!Enough with this useless assumptions.Go to Unizik for example and see what Students do with solidworks.In real Sense,an Engr has no business diagnosing a faulty car.Go and read the difference between a mechanic and a mechanical engineer. Stop trying to sound smart cause you are actually sounding stupid

Please tell the mumu people.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Adiwana:
Honestly,many people are just educated illitrates that don't know jack.In 2017,many can't differentiate the difference between a mechanic and a mechanical engr.If you can't differentiate the two,how then do you know the work of an engr in the first place.Some people expect Engrs. to Fix cars?How worse can our education system be?People are so quick to jump on the white man's dvck but dont know how their systems work.Someone was talking about MIT students being better products?lmao.Go on YouTube and you will see a video of how MIT graduates couldn't connect wires from terminals in a simple cell experiment.Something ss1 physics students play with In our secondary schools.Know the work of an engr first before thinking they can't do this and that.Google is your friend

Tell them. Loud ignoramuses
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by Bolustical: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
myking95:

Don't talk ignorantly. Engineers mostly design and in most cases (especially civil and Mech) only troubleshoot what they themselves have designed or if a blueprint is available.
Talking about a car, it is a complex machine with many variations across manufacturers and models. Engineer or not, u have to be familiarized with the workings of the car before u fix it.
Your example u put forward reeks of ignorance . He is a mechanical engineer, so what? What if he specialized in HVAC?
Blame the faulty system. In Europe before going for your degree in mechanical engineering, ur predegree courses will include CAD for mechanical design, basic installations and operations, etc.
Blame it on the system and the Nigerian way. But even at that, put forth your points Intelligently
Shut up!!!

The thing pepper you. I must have hit you on the sore spot

Mech Engine graduate that does not know how to carry out a simple Tiger Generator servicing?

What are you saying?

It is like reading how to drive a car for four years and cannot even drive a car in your street!!!

Oga, kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
GuidoVanRossum:

Like I said, you don't understand what you are trying to argue. Train as a word means different thing to an engineer. The phrase "Christmas tree" to an oil and gas engineer differs in meaning to what you understand it to be. I can say the same about the word "maintenance".

Spot on. They have a completely warped idea of what engineering is
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bolustical:

Shut up!!!

Mech Engine graduate that does not know how to carry out a simple Tiger Generator servicing?

What are you saying?

It is like reading how to drive a car for four years and cannot even drive a car in your street!!!

Oga, kiss the truth.

I can see I wasted effort trying to set u aright. But then maybe u are just a wastebasket incapable of holding any wisdom.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by Bolustical: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
myking95:

I can see I wasted effort trying to set u aright. But then maybe u are just a wastebasket incapable of holding any wisdom.
Address all I said intelligently!

A Mech Engine Grad of 5 years that cannot do simple servicing of his own small Tiger Gen not because he does not have time but because he has no idea.

Is that one a graduate

1 Like

Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by Omooba77: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bolustical:

Shut up!!!

What are you saying?

Oga, kiss the truth.

Oga you are the one not having proper grasp of what what Engineer does, he is not meant to repair, I better pass my neighbour gens or cars.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by tk4rd: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2017
obailala:
Stop flattering yourself bro, every state has engineers who can design roads too, and every state has indigenous contractors too who can handle these projects. But there's a reason governors (Obiano inclusive) keep falling back to those foreign (fake oyibo) contractors. See numerous pictures of Obiano and the 'fake foreigners' below:

Amaechi in his first tenure for instance (between 2007 and 2011) tried to use only local contractors for all his projects and the quality of their projects left a very sour taste in his mouth; he was forced to follow the ways of others who patronised cheap (fake oyibo) foreigners.

This is not to say Nigerian engineers dont have the knowhow to get these things done, but somehow, we have just refused to do anything right.

Just the way black men live and work in every other foreign country, that's what you see here..
Like I said, any contract you see oyibo man as the manager was keenly contested with Anambra born contractors. For any single photo of oyibo contractor you see, there are more than 25 photos of Anambra born contractors.. Why are you so interested in the few oyibo photos...
By the way, the original argument in the main post was that Nigerian Engineers are not competent, and cannot handle Railway Jobs, which I strongly refute...
Anambra Contractors can handle it..
If Amechi was sincere to himself, he wouldn't have made such fallacious mistake of hasty generalization..
If he had no trust in Nigerian Engineers,, he would have just sacked all the Nigerian staff at NRC, and then tell the Nigerian Universities to discontinue the study of Engineering..
I mean, what is the use of training Nigerian Engineers if the FG would not notice the good engineers amongst them at least.??
The reason things are done wrongly is because, the supervisors from the said ministries allow such substandard works to go approved, just because they collected some kickbacks..
The Oyibo contractors could be admired for this. They don't drop kickbacks for anybody.. They can only show little appreciation, just the little they can,, and do the work the way it is in the design.. They don't do shabby works and cover it up with bribes..
Nevertheless, in Anambra, all these bad-collabo had been corrected.. The proper checks had been put in place to see to the quality of projects.. A lot of independent bodies now check the projects before they are certified and approved, and thus, everybody involved in the works had to sit up and deliver good jobs, if not, it won't be approved if any of the control agencies marked it as substandard..
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by tk4rd: 7:13am On Aug 24, 2017
fyneguy:

Amaechi said Nigerian Engineers were only trained in narrow guage rail system. There is no Nigerian expert for the standard guage engineering which is still at its infancy in Africa. South Africa, Ethiopia, and Kenya are the only ones with standard guage rail systems in Africa.
It just requires a little research..
Just one month of research..
And a good Nigerian Engineer would upgrade his Knowledge to the current practices..
So now I ask,, why is it that our leaders are always equating us to adamant fools who are incapable of growth and development.??
If they are fools,, then let them be fools..
We the rest of Nigerians are not like them.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by iukpe: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2017
fyneguy:

I think the Minister could have said,

1. Nigerian Engineers will henceforth build our railway system.
2. We are embarking on a joint venture with foreign experts in construction of modern railway system as our technology development plan.

As a minister he has the duty to improve the skills in the country for that industry.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by obailala(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2017
tk4rd:
Just the way black men live and work in every other foreign country, that's what you see here..
1. Like I said, any contract you see oyibo man as the manager was keenly contested with Anambra born contractors. For any single photo of oyibo contractor you see, there are more than 25 photos of Anambra born contractors.. Why are you so interested in the few oyibo photos...

2. By the way, the original argument in the main post was that Nigerian Engineers are not competent, and cannot handle Railway Jobs, which I strongly refute.. Anambra Contractors can handle it..
If Amechi was sincere to himself, he wouldn't have made such fallacious mistake of hasty generalization..

If he had no trust in Nigerian Engineers,, he would have just sacked all the Nigerian staff at NRC, and then tell the Nigerian Universities to discontinue the study of Engineering..
I mean, what is the use of training Nigerian Engineers if the FG would not notice the good engineers amongst them at least.??
3. The reason things are done wrongly is because, the supervisors from the said ministries allow such substandard works to go approved, just because they collected some kickbacks..
The Oyibo contractors could be admired for this. They don't drop kickbacks for anybody..
They can only show little appreciation, just the little they can,, and do the work the way it is in the design.. They don't do shabby works and cover it up with bribes..
Nevertheless, in Anambra, all these bad-collabo had been corrected.. The proper checks had been put in place to see to the quality of projects.. A lot of independent bodies now check the projects before they are certified and approved, and thus, everybody involved in the works had to sit up and deliver good jobs, if not, it won't be approved if any of the control agencies marked it as substandard..
1. Whenever it has to be a slightly more important or complex project (e.g. a bridge or flyover), I have noticed it is ALWAYS the oyibos that get to do it. You absolutely cannot dispute this fact... Like I said before, it is not that we do not have trained and qualified engineers who can handle this, but for some reason, the contract ALWAYS goes to oyibo project managers. You might have already answered part of the riddle in Point 3 of your response above.

2. Amaechi said "MOST Nigerian engineers", not "ALL Nigerian engineers"; and when it comes to rail technology, there is no falsehood in what he has said.

3. You already pointed out part of the reason why contracts for complex jobs go to foreigners. Second reason might just be linked to the reason why independent Africa has refused to move forward since the whites handed over power to us. The black man has simply refused/failed to take charge of anything; reason why whenever an important job is to be done, we still run back to foreigners to come lead the project. Just recently in Cross Rivers, it took the little effort of some Chinese 'schoolboys' to tell us we had numerous solid minerals languishing in the forest. This is despite the fact that we have professors in geology from those areas.

By the way, I admire how you have relentlessly advertised your state. You must be an employer of the govt, or maybe not.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by blueAgent(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
InvertedHammer:

One could place gold infront of the most educated Africans and they will not recognize or acknowledge it until a whiteman points it out. Education is still perceived as a title acquisition endeavour instead of a means of broadening one's knowledge.

It took some Chinese to discover some mineral resources in Cross River while thousands of Nigerian professors and graduates are only good at framing their golden diplomas in their offices.
/

God bless you for saying the truth.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by blueAgent(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
oluwaahmed:

Black africa is under-developed because of d white man. D whiteman taught sme black ple deir evil & corrupt ways and thus dose. Black pple hav held africa down 4 years. Even till now, d west still continue to impose deir stooges 2 rule us while d good brains run outa d con3 only 2 become legends. Do u knw ow many American sport athletes are Africans, ok look @ ddeir sport, is it not dominated by black pple? 4rm US,UK to France black pple dominate sports in dese countries. D amechi dat is talkin is he part of d problem, go & look @ d monorail project he constructe 500m for 50million. Our leaders hav failed 2 invest in educatn so wld africa develope? Go 2 uni- illorin, CU go & see wat student are doin der, wit consistency, dey can change d world. Do u knw der are african nuclear physicist in NASA? All d deadly diseases like Ebola, HIV all originated 4rm africa, why dint dey kill our fore father's since. White man is gud yes, but doesn't mean d black man is dull. Ow many whites get scholarships 2 ivy league schls, go & count d amount of black ple in ivy league schls on scholarship. We will reach der one day.

Dumb post.
without whites you be running around naked with your balls flapping from side to side on your bare foot.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by blueAgent(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
fineboynl:
.. modern development and civic civilization is not a black culture and not part of blacks. until blacks admit this and tell themselves the truth. black all over the world lack everything it takes to build a develop nation. it's not part of them. a nation is not rich by mare natural resources but artificial resources and intelligence.

Black's can't developed their country not because they don't like to but because they don't have what it takes in their brain. its just God that made it so. the white shouldn't have bothered themselves with black people. they should have been left alone in the dark. i don't hate blacks but i love you guys not to tell you the Truth. you guys should have been left alone with your culture and heritage not forcing colonialism on your throat which your forefathers rejected but were defeated.

I Concur 100%.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by blueAgent(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
icedfire:
Engr is just a tag

Would u rather give your car to a Japanese or Chinese technician who works at Toyota and has years of experience or a Nigerian automotive engineer with an M.eng in mechanical engineering who can not diagnose a faulty car let alone design one?

Nigerian certificates are grossly overrated.

Ameachi i am sorry was right. The Chinese technicians as you call them have years of experience building railway lines in China, Kenya and other African countries. The Nigerian engineer is only good at gathering titles and certificates. Mni, mnse, M.eng, b.eng etc

Spot on.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by blueAgent(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Omooba77:

Mechanical Engineering has more than 25 area of specialisation and dont confuse it with Automomative Engineering.
Nigerian Engineers are one of the best in the world, give them equal opportunity

Laughable.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by blueAgent(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
samsard:
Garbage from white supremacist. Thank goodness not everyone exhibits a defeatist attitude like yours.

Can you rebute his argumemts with strong facts? so we can learn.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by blueAgent(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Almaheed:

shut up your mouth uncle Tom, keep spilling nonsense everywhere in your mind now you are above the black race, you had better begin to read more black history and know how large our civilization was. keep fooling yourself you can never be a white man, your reasoning depicts Inferiority and a deluded mind, after all you are only dancing to the tune of your white god

Black history? Laughable.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by blueAgent(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
oluwasheun94:
pls develop your mentality first before quoting trash. so philip emeagwali , prof awojobi are whites abi?

You mean Philip Emeagwali the Scammer?

www.cbwlondon.org/the-lies-of-philip-emeagwali/

www.farooqkperogi.com/2010/11/intellectual-419-philip-emeagwali-and.html?m=1

www.saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame

What you need to understand is that there are black intelligent people who have excelled in their proffessions but i have observed that even the most successful blackman must one way or the other be assisted by the Whiteman.
note Whitemen created virtually all the knowledge that your blackman would need for him to excel. you can disprove me with facts am all ears.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by blueAgent(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
djon78:

I don't believe that. It is just that our society allows the worst of us to be in charge, while the best live in obscurity and penury.

Moreover after the rise of China, the next big thing to happen in this our modern world will be the industrialisation of Africa. Mark it somewhere. Industrialisation of Africa will create a continent with wealth in Tens of Trillions of Dollars.

Dreamer the World is at the edge of WW111, Chaos and the New World Order.
If blacks could not turn Liberia around after 170yrs of been independent when would dey do it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by blueAgent(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
gare:

Ameachi studied English and Literary studies from uniport and he doesn't have any working career history for any engineering and oil and gas company, been a Governor who doesn't supervise Govt project directly doesn't give him the right to talk about Nigerian engineers like that, I do have over 12 yrs working experience with the oil and gas industry and have seen a lot of brilliant Nigerian engineers that do even teach the expertriate when they come on board.

Ameachi should be mindful of his actions and words that you don't play politics with everything, I do wonder hey the press release. For the petroleum minister, he has worked all his life in Mobil and even got to the Position of a DMD, you cannot compare him to Amaechi who was just a PRO for Odilis hospital (PAMO Clinic)

Teach the Expertriate?
On what do they teach the Expertriates?
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by blueAgent(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
oluwaahmed:

Pls wat is so difficult in railway? Was it not blacks dat wer used 2 construct rail lines in America & Europe for 400 years? Pls enuff of dat black pple ain't intelligent bullshiit. D Egyptian pyramids wer built by who? D first university in d world was in timbuktu, der ar archaeological artifacts dat suggest many pple came from far and wide 2 study Astrology @ dat schl, wch led d foundations 4 discoverin oda planets apart 4rm our planet. Wat most pple Dnt knw is dat d black race wld hav developed even witout d white men. Wasn't der a time wen d whites believed in d gods? Wat abt oda savagery like killin xtains ino
collesium, or vikin warriors dat committed heinous crimes like murder & lunderin? Was Ethiopia ever colonized by d white man? Wit all deir technology yet dey cldnt conquer Ethiopia. Pls carry ur lies & feed 2 uncle sam, der are still many enlightened blacks even on dis forum. Uncle ruccus niccur

Laughable, pure fantasy.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by blueAgent(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
fineboynl:
people or generation are indexed by number of the majority. and rated by majority. you are only mentioning 2% from 100. which can't be accepted as facts Black's lack the collective will of coming together to work in one purpose. blacks are self hate and opposed each others view with any means including witchcrafts.

no nation can developed without a collective will. blacks is a breed of its own specie's. just the same way dogs breed are intelligent to one another.

I Concur 100%

Is their any black majority ruled nation that is not 3rd world?
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by Omooba77: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
blueAgent:

Laughable.
Not different from our leaders who doesnt see something good in their nation.
Re: Engineer Refutes Hon. Amaechi's Statement On Railway by gare(f): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2017
blueAgent:

Teach the Expertriate?
On what do they teach the Expertriates?

Not all expertriate are sound some are just arrange to come down here to receive good salary and when they come they learn on the job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west / Tinubu Won Presidential Election - INEC Tells Tribunal / 2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.