Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,988 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri (5769 Views)

Utomi: Buhari Overthrew Shagari To Stop Ekwueme From Becoming President / How Come Buhari Looks Younger Than Osibanjo And Oyegun- Photo / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by cumbak60: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2017
givbitcoin:

constitution is a written agreement made by men. There is another agreement that says the president, at this time, should be a Northerner. Maybe it will come to South in future but certainly not now.
I don't get you. Are you saying that party agreement now translate into our national constitution? At the bold, if you hold such dear to heart, why are you guys against restructure or referendum?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by givbitcoin: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2017
[s]
ProWalker:

The constitution is the constitution and it is superior to any form of unwritten agreement.
Your foolish line of thought would only lead to anarchy and the consequences of which you are not immune to
[/s]

Learn to be civil please
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by kp3tech(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2017
My problem with the Core North is that you people wants everything..

You want to be president, you don't to support biafra Independence, you don't want restructuring..

Creating Enemies everywhere .

cc: givbitcoin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by Nwadiuto247: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2017
ProWalker:

Why are you betraying so much emotion and bile?
The President don't even know you exist nor are you better off as a person with him either there or not
Chill and watch as events unfold in your eyes

The guy worries himself a lot over Osibanjo taking over from Buhari. This is not the first time i am witnessing such anger from him.
But the constitution must be followed if Buhari leaves the Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by Kazim88: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2017
givbitcoin when you say Nigeria would rather "sink" ...how do mean...
How would you guys do it?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by Kazim88: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2017
givbitcoin when you say Nigeria would rather "sink" ...how do mean...
How would you guys do it?
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by Okoroawusa: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2017
There is nothing ppl will not do just to attract traffic to their Post.
Mynd44 do something.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by Kazim88: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2017
wildernessVoice:
Who is Waziri abeg

All I know is, He is a Senior man, An Ahlaji in Daura... He might be in the know about happenings and sentiment in Aso Rock.

So let's calm down and be civilized... and share our opinions with mutual respect
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by kp3tech(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2017
Who is calling mynd in this thread?... Please They should not close this tread...

Let's face the fact.... Osibanjo should had been the president now....

The North are now wary of Buhari health... Resuming as president is suicide...

Also Buhari have many enemies within in the North and also in APC

osibanjo presidency is almost certain... We must be bold to know what to expect.

We must talk about it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by jacyhelen(f): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2017
Nwadiuto247:
Unfortunately Yorubas here wont attack op because of their fears for the north but they will attack igbos on issues that doesn't concern them. Hypocrisy at its peak.

even the Yorubas Knows it that they are slaves to the Hausa people..the inculcate it in their children when they are growing up.
Watch as Saraki,ipobexposed will never comment on this Thread at all.
God bless the Land of #Biafra.we shall be free someday.
May God continue to be on the sides of Yorubas to give them strengh on slavehood.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by mercyville: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2017
rusher14:

How can he be well known if he only registered in July.
You just quoted the OP now grin
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by walex2(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2017
Talk without no constitutional backing so if Buhari resigned or pass on, you will import another vice president or you declare Osinbanjo non personal grata?? Nonsense talk from an illiterate and some people will still argue with him.SMH

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by limeta(f): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Waziri am with you
The north must complete their term
Obj did eight yrs
North two
South south 4
No middle belt
No easterner
Now south west
The north must do what they can to stop osinbajor

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by ProWalker: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
givbitcoin:
[s][/s]

Learn to be civil please

You are civil and trying and ready to ply the unconstitutional route even if it means violence? Your are insane

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by ProWalker: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
limeta:
Waziri on with you
The north must complete their term
Obj did eight yrs
North two
South south 4
No middle belt
No easterner
Now south west
The north must do what they can to stop osinbajor

Your own brand of foolishness hurts you more than you will ever know

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by commoditiesnig: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
wildernessVoice:
Who is Waziri abeg
Okoroawusa:
There is nothing ppl will not do just to attract traffic to their Post.
Mynd44 do something.

Lol.. Unfortunately innocent/gullible ones are already falling for this fictitious "Waziri".

Guys nobody like Waziri oo, its just some online miscreant using a northern name trying to heat up the polity. They're all over this section.

@Prowalker & other genuine pple, no need to further engage him.

Mynd44, pls i suggest you close this thread/post, its fake!!
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by Cooly100: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Basic123:
you think yIGBO people have any brain at all.
24/7 they think of Afonjas.They are dying in fear.

This is what you little mind told you...Is the topic about Igbos? Does this people in this picture look like people dying in fear....? How do you reason..and able to cross the road without being knockwd down by a vehicle?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by abdulwastecx(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
givbitcoin:
I said it here before and I even wanted to state, practically, how, but on seeing how childish many people were, I took my leave.

If for any reason Buhari decides to resign or is unable to continue, osibanjo will still not be president. He can be anything but not my president, never!

Not your president? Your opinion doesn't count.

People like you is the major reason why this country is so backward, I wonder why you think so highly of yourself
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by Kazim88: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
commoditiesnig:

Lol.. Unfortunately innocent/gullible ones are already falling for this fictitious "Waziri".

Guys nobody like Waziri oo, its just some online miscreant using a northern name trying to heat up the polity. They're all over this section.

@Prowalker & other genuine pple, no need to further engage him.

Mynd44, pls i suggest you close this thread/post, its fake!!

You could just be wrong.... believe me.

Not everyone is faceless in a faceless forum...

You call him an Online Miscreant...

tho in a saner clime Osinbajo would had been sworn in as president since..

But Am sure Osinbajo would never be president of Nigeria... (Nigeria do not have a sane political climate)

Some of us were around "politically" in 1993 ... let's assume it was then...

but we were all around in 2015 ... You saw the open threat of dogs and baboons you were cheering them...

You think it's about APC or PDP... u were wrong

Notice... in Buhari speech he did not for once appreciate Osinbajo role of covering up for him, plus his loyalty...

Also how they sideline Tinubu

How arewa youths openly threaten and insult Yoruba people because they are paranoid of Osinbajo presidency

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by iberrylee(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
a nobody almajiri cow brain, u will just die with buhari, after his sickness fall on u, don't forget how ur families were offered to the gods in ile ife

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by abdulwastecx(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

The guy worries himself a lot over Osibanjo taking over from Buhari. This is not the first time i am witnessing such anger from him.
But the constitution must be followed if Buhari leaves the Presidency.

People like you give too much power to the so called "core North " the elite from this so called "core North " only use the multitude of illiterate, unemployed people from that region for their own political gains, people like the hope are the few educated ones benefiting massively from the flaw present arrangement, they will create more division and more hatred to keep the present arrangement.
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by Basic123: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cooly100:

This is what you little mind told you...Is the topic about Igbos? Does this people in this picture look like people dying in fear....? How do you reason..and able to cross the road without being knockwd down by a vehicle?

victim mentality

Is this an igbo thread?...you and those igbo that have comment,what are you looking for?....you dragged yourselves into the mess.when you scavenge and pokenose on yoruba matters ,they will treat you like pigs and vultures!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by Kazim88: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
abdulwastecx:

People like you give too much power to the so called "core North " the elite from this so called "core North " only use the multitude of illiterate, unemployed people from that region for their own political gains, people like the hope are the few educated ones benefiting massively from the flaw present arrangement, they will create more division and more hatred to keep the present arrangement.

You absolutely right my brother... They use idle and jobless youths to threaten violence and brimstone on the nation if they don't get their way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by abdulwastecx(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
jacyhelen:

even the Yorubas Knows it that they are slaves to the Hausa people..the inculcate it in their children when they are growing up.
Watch as Saraki,ipobexposed will never comment on this Thread at all.
God bless the Land of #Biafra.we shall be free someday.
May God continue to be on the sides of Yorubas to give them strengh on slavehood.

You just don't get it.... The only Slave in Nigeria are the poor, the rich are the slave masters while the poor are the slave irrespective of their ethnicity or religion.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by abdulwastecx(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kazim88:

You absolutely right my brother... They use idle and jobless youths to threaten violence and brimstone on the nation if they don't get their way.

That is their way and if Nigeria breaks up they have the most to loose, I don't know why people give the '' core North " so much power. The southern part of this country are in a much better position economically and socially, the middle belt are also in a good position. The North west should never be in a position to issue threat to the rest of us because they don't have any bargaining power like economy, access to the sea, natural resources or human resources etc

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by Kazim88: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
abdulwastecx:

You just don't get it.... The only Slave in Nigeria are the poor, the rich are the slave masters while the poor are the slave irrespective of their ethnicity or religion.

If war had broke out in 2015 because Goodluck won.... it would had been the poor masses that would have fought and died...

They would think they are APC fighting corrupt PDP

Not knowing PDP and APC do not actually exist.... politicians move to and from party to deceive gullible masses...
Ask Obj, Ask Atiku (2 senior APC members)
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by Cooly100: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Basic123:

victim mentality

Is this an igbo thread?...you and those igbo that have comment,what are you looking for?....you dragged yourselves into the mess.when you scavenge and pokenose on yoruba matters ,they will treat you like pigs and vultures!

i don't care what you skull miner post...but you should reduce your brazen lies...Igboman knows no FEAR!!! Once he is convinced in what he believes in...Igbos want Biafra...Majority of the Yorubas want One Nigeria because they gain most from the current struture...So what do we do? Continue to allow the status quo to be maintained? Not anymore...How is this too hard for you to bear? This is the genesis of issues with Yorubas...To prove it...Have you check that any thread about Igbo, Biafra, IPOB and Kanu is massive traffic generator than threads about Yoruba, Ooduaa republic? It shows those who poke their noses...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by abdulwastecx(m): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kazim88:

If war had broke out in 2015 because Goodluck won.... it would had been the poor masses that would have fought and died...

They would think they are APC fighting corrupt PDP

Not knowing PDP and APC do not actually exist.... politicians move to and from party to deceive gullible masses...
Ask Obj, Ask Atiku (2 senior APC members)

Don't mind those gullible youth my brother. The only war I can fight is the way of economy improvement, partisan politics use ethnic and religious sentiment to push their ideology forward, I have many poorly educated friend from elite background that are enjoying this country, they are the people that love the unity of this country and at the same time play religious card

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by HRHBancs1: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mumu,
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by Kazim88: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
abdulwastecx:

Don't mind those gullible youth my brother. The only war I can fight is the way of economic improvement, partisan politics use ethnic and religious sentiment to push their ideology forward, I have many poorly educated from from the elite background that are enjoying this country, they are the people that love the unity of this country and at the same time play religious card

"War or Economy Improvement"....

I sometime pity the Northern Masses, If I could I really want to help them..
Religion is bad... but it is a tool that can be use "badly"to control and manipulate people.

The Elite in the North tell this poor masses that they were chosen and destine by God to be poor. indirectly creating an army of poverty stricken people over time.
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by Basic123: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cooly100:

i don't care what you skull miner post...but you should reduce your brazen lies...Igboman knows no FEAR!!! Once he is convinced in what he believes in...Igbos want Biafra...Majority of the Yorubas want One Nigeria because they gain most from the current struture...So what do we do? Continue to allow the status quo to be maintained? Not anymore...How is this too hard for you to bear? This is the genesis of issues with Yorubas...To prove it...Have you check that any thread about Igbo, Biafra, IPOB and Kanu is massive traffic generator than threads about Yoruba, Ooduaa republic? It shows those who poke their noses...
we will know you have no fear we you discuss biafra with dragging yorubas into it.For example wetin concern biafra agitations with yoruba pastors.

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri by MrSly(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Basic123:
you think yIGBO people have any brain at all.
24/7 they think of Afonjas.They are dying in fear.
SPOTTED!
Welcome parallel map of the waste.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018 Nigeria Youth Peace Conference Set To Hold / Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women / Kalu To Govs: Stand Up And Fight Insecurity Don’t Wait For PMB Who Has Done Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.