Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Prayed For Buhari's Safe Return, I Never Promised To Commit Suicide -- Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Prayed For Buhari's Safe Return, I Never Promised To Commit Suicide -- Fayose (551 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days / Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone / Students Hold Prayer In Yobe For Safe Return Of Abducted Dapchi Girls(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prayed For Buhari's Safe Return, I Never Promised To Commit Suicide -- Fayose by suasmablow(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has denied rumours going round that he had promised to commit suicide if President Buhari returns home alive.
In a statement by His Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, Fayose said the rumour was a “creation of the All Progressives Congress, APC in the state.”
“Mr. Fayose never said he would commit suicide if the President returns to the country,” he insisted.
“It is the creation of the APC. It is their style to create such falsehood.”
He said, instead, the governor had wished the president well and had joined others in praying for him.
Nigerians have been calling on Gov.Fayose to fulfill His Suicide Promise since Mr.Buhari arrived Nigeria from medical vacation on Saturday.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/08/i-have-been-praying-for-buhari-safe.html?m=1

Re: I Prayed For Buhari's Safe Return, I Never Promised To Commit Suicide -- Fayose by fk001(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Speaking from both side of the mouth.

I pity those pigs and idiots that believe fayose will liberate them.
Re: I Prayed For Buhari's Safe Return, I Never Promised To Commit Suicide -- Fayose by sulakishop(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2017
HAHAHAHA
Re: I Prayed For Buhari's Safe Return, I Never Promised To Commit Suicide -- Fayose by Ever8054: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2017
Jesu Kristi....people...especially politicians can lie for nija...you prayed for who to return....

Re: I Prayed For Buhari's Safe Return, I Never Promised To Commit Suicide -- Fayose by Ariyojoel(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
O Oga no lie give us Na, so you they fear..........you know even strong lol
Re: I Prayed For Buhari's Safe Return, I Never Promised To Commit Suicide -- Fayose by omowolewa: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Even if you did, no blood of yours will spill prematurely.
Re: I Prayed For Buhari's Safe Return, I Never Promised To Commit Suicide -- Fayose by Adedaniel211(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ok now

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Helped Buhari To Get Opportunity And Miss Her Opportunity - Reno / 3 Genuine Ways Nigeria Can Be Restructed / Pdp Owerri Municipal Chapter Condemns Planned Demolition Of Ancestral Ekeukwu Ow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.